Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Just now, avrylle said:

Congratulations!!! #KimRaeWon #김래원 won the Actor of the Year at Chungbuk International Martial Arts and Action Film Festival for his performance in Long Live the King

cr: @krwupdate in twitter

Hi avrylle, thanks for sharing this. Congratulations, Raewon! :P

• Like 2

22 hours ago, avrylle said:

Hi avrylle, thanks for sharing the 1st teaser.  NICE. It feels like a traditional rom-com. So wanna watch this! I love rom-com genre. I missed Raewon on the small screen, too! I hope they would be compatible on the screen - that we could get to feel the chemistry between them.  I guess this upcoming drama is silly but fun.  The movie is set to premiere in October. :P

• Like 2

ordinary people in love

20190827_1248505485792783413884260.jpg?w

First look at our couple who yearn for the Most Ordinary Romance. Kim Rae Won and Gong Hyo Jin star in this romantic comedy where they both suffer from relationship problems with their respective partners. He is dumped by his ex while she is trying to break up with her boyfriend. The movie will screen in October.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/08/27/ordinary-people-in-love/

• Like 2