Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

8 hours ago, jaded0214 said:

I’ve recently have fallen in love with one of his characters, Taesik

yes , he's really something in that movie . he's so different . even the posture of his body

9906event_image_1335_3_1_zps20224d8c.jpgctto

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi jaded, oh..............I love this movie, Sunflower............... This is one of the best gangster/drama movies you'll ever see. Though rather cliche', the movie is heart-wrenching. It's a good movie. :P

a very good movie .

• Like 2

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi jaded, oh..............I love this movie, Sunflower............... This is one of the best gangster/drama movies you'll ever see. Though rather cliche', the movie is heart-wrenching. It's a good movie. :P

This is climbing my favorite movie list. I so so love his gratingly shy and innocent character. I haven’t gotten to the heart-wrenching part of the movie - the copy that I have was cut in the middle :crazy: but I’ve prepared a box of tissues :sweatingbullets:

I already saved a screen shot of him as Taesik :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, maria1983 said:

yes , he's really something in that movie . he's so different . even the posture of his body

a very good movie .

Even the way he cries is different :o

I’ve watched 2 of 3....errr more like 1.5 of 3 but getting there :sweatingbullets:

looks like ...ing is also sad?:tears:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jaded0214 said:

Even the way he cries is different :o

I’ve watched 2 of 3....errr more like 1.5 of 3 but getting there :sweatingbullets:

looks like ...ing is also sad?:tears:

Hi jaded it is - "...ing" is one of those numerous tearjerker dramas. The story is simple but unquestionably has a lot of heart. There were great reviews out there about the movie. Kim Rae-Won provides a neat performance. He was charming (again) as the neighbor. I was also impressed with ISJ's performance as the eccentric girl mature beyond her age. No doubt that we have a product of high quality here. It was heart-warming to watch all the mother-daughter scenes. "...ing" is really a bitter-sweet teenage movie without the anger of growing up but just cherishing life to the fullest. There will always be regret in life & it's the things which are left behind that leave the most painful memories, these are the lessons I got from this movie. A well-balanced tragedy that does not feel too much like a tragedy. Lovely movie. :P

• Like 3

2 hours ago, willenette said:

There will always be regret in life & it's the things which are left behind that leave the most painful memories, these are the lessons I got from this movie. A well-balanced tragedy that does not feel too much like a tragedy. Lovely movie. :P

you said this soooo wellllll ... :(  :D 

RIGHT , no matter what ...we always must choose in this life . and at some point we have the doubt ''we made the right decision ? '' 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi jaded it is - "...ing" is one of those numerous tearjerker dramas. The story is simple but unquestionably has a lot of heart. There were great reviews out there about the movie. Kim Rae-Won provides a neat performance. He was charming (again) as the neighbor. I was also impressed with ISJ's performance as the eccentric girl mature beyond her age. No doubt that we have a product of high quality here. It was heart-warming to watch all the mother-daughter scenes. "...ing" is really a bitter-sweet teenage movie without the anger of growing up but just cherishing life to the fullest. There will always be regret in life & it's the things which are left behind that leave the most painful memories, these are the lessons I got from this movie. A well-balanced tragedy that does not feel too much like a tragedy. Lovely movie. :P

Oh wow, that’s profound but so true. :oThe things we learn in life as we become wiser ^_^

okay, now you’ve piqued my interest for ...ing. Will look this movie up ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jaded0214 said:

Hahaha, don’t worry, I do find time to sleep :lol:

more of my Tae Sik :wub:

like ...when it's night where you are ?? hahahaha 

4 hours ago, jaded0214 said:

...ing. Will look this movie up ;)

''...ing'' is also sad . but sad , sad :( 

you watched '' my little bride'' ???  that was the movie where i saw him first . one of my top 5 movies all time . :D 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jongski said:

Checking to see any Kim Rae Won drama casting update.  I want to see him and Lee Yoo Young in  a drama.  Impressive new actress with impressive sunbae.

hello !! 

we agree . fighting !!!  

do you want something romantic ?? ... or sad ?? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maria1983 said:

like ...when it's night where you are ?? hahahaha 

''...ing'' is also sad . but sad , sad :( 

you watched '' my little bride'' ???  that was the movie where i saw him first . one of my top 5 movies all time . :D 

At night, I’m with my Tae Sik. hahaha :lol:

raewon_army11.jpg

Here he is during his send off for enlistment. I wonder what happened to him during those 2 years that he didn’t want to talk about:huh::(

is ...ing as sad as Sunflower? I will need to buy a new box of tissues then:lol:

yup, i’ve watched My Little Bride, that one is light and fun. I first saw him in Doctors. When I saw My Little Bride, I realized that there were some classic KRW moves that he used in Doctors.:wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jaded0214 said:

At night, I’m with my Tae Sik. hahaha :lol:

Here he is during his send off for enlistment. I wonder what happened to him during those 2 years that he didn’t want to talk about:huh::(

is ...ing as sad as Sunflower? I will need to buy a new box of tissues then:lol:

yup, i’ve watched My Little Bride, that one is light and fun. I first saw him in Doctors. When I saw My Little Bride, I realized that there were some classic KRW moves that he used in Doctors.:wub:

hahaha 

well .. who knows ??!! :D  maybe he's just with his memories ... private memories and he doesn't want to share it with anyone . :phew: like always ...nobody's perfect . ha ha 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maria1983 said:

hahaha 

well .. who knows ??!! :D  maybe he's just with his memories ... private memories and he doesn't want to share it with anyone . :phew: like always ...nobody's perfect . ha ha 

I just hope it’s nothing sad or traumatic :(

haha, my woman’s protective instincts are kicking in!:sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 2