Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Guest elinluv

HiHI EdWon, Jo, Cholo.....good morning to all

I am so happy to see all of you and my office pc..thank God can acess Soompi now...though all the data gone but one can see the RaeWon Spirit burning..... LOVE all of YOU...

Middy ^^ So happy to see you back here....our guardian angel of RaeWon thread :wub:

Ling ^^ Thanks for all the recaps

Quteacho ^^ Thanks for the support...miss ya :D

I am so happy to see all of you and my office pc..thank God can acess Soompi now...though all the data gone but one can see the RaeWon Spirit burning..... LOVE all of YOU...

Middy ^^ So happy to see you back here....our guardian angel of RaeWon thread :wub:

...nice seeing you here too my friend :P:P

a group HUG for everyone :wub::P

Guest rockerbabe

RWSJLove, those are my favourite pictures too.... He's so cute and so adorable and also so gorgeous.... *sigh*

Waw... I haven't come in here for nearly 12 hours and it's already the 5th page....

Woohoo... we'll hit 100 page very fast... tee hee hee...

hihihi elinluv, ling99905, Cholo (waving waving).....

Yea - thank God soompi is up. Miss all of u awfully. :)

Was absolutely devastated that all those lovely posts are gone, but yea - elinluv and the rest, we shall keep the flame for Rae Won burning.....only it is much stronger now.

Hey Middy - U R Back!!! Miss u, the pillar of our Rae WOn thread. :D *mmuaawwh*

elinluv :) - Thanks for re-posting those wonderful artworks... Had not seen them b4 arr...Love them. U r soooo creative and artistic. Look forward to all your wonderful artworks, elin.

ling99905 - Yea - me having probs registering as well. Only my third attempt got me in soompi. ...and hey - thanks too for re-posting those past Caps on the celebrations. Yea -another banner queen here. :lol:

Cholo dearie :rolleyes: - It won't be long I 'll be trying my hands at pix posting of Rae Won here. Thanks to you.

Welcome back ol Rae Woners and to the newbies - a great WELCOME too. Together We shall make this a bigger and better Rae Won thread for everyone here. (Sorry - I am still a newbie at pix posting and no inkling whatsoeva on the artworks. :( . Anyway, I shall support u guys all the way!) AJA AJA FIGHTING for Rae Won ssi!!

Guest klaritia

Hi gals ~~~ Hihi all ~~~

:o I am juz tooooo shocked and sad to know that soompi has lost everything that I/ we've done for Rae Won all these 2 years ........ (why there's no 'teary' gif here now ) ::::___::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(though I'd thought about the worst scenario since soompi has been down often, but still have never imagined all of the great goodies of our beloved Rae Won's threads, including all the other 7 Rae Won drama threads, are ALL GONEEEEEEEEE ~~~~~~~~~

(Omg, esp the Love Story in Harvard thread, and this thread ................ ::::::::____::::::::::::::::::::::: )

but, I am sooo touched by all of your encouraging, heart-warming words ..... & already started posting goodies for Rae Won * teary eyes*.........

LOVE ALL OF YOU ~~~ icon12.gif

okie... time to move on ... let us make the thread even BETTER, MORE OF SUBSTANCE,

SUPPORT OUR DEAR PRINCE, GREAT ACTOR RAE WON WHOLE-HEARTEDly, FOREVER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ icon12.gificon12.gif

dear Phoebe ~~~ THANK YOU SO MUCH for starting the thread & Mr. Socrates thread ~~~

I really need your encouraging, great quotes .......... :mellow:

My dearest Middy^^

I dreamt about you last night, no kidding, not prince raewon but you!!!

I dreamt that you finally come back to us and your lovely posts are all over the soompi threads again...

OMG this is the sweetest dream coming true :D:D

Yeah, time to move on, lets get fighting for Kim Rae Won & all Raewoners>>>

Guest ponponpurin

Hi gals ~~~ Hihi all ~~~

:o I am juz tooooo shocked and sad to know that soompi has lost everything that I/ we've done for Rae Won all these 2 years ........ (why there's no 'teary' gif here now ) ::::___::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(though I'd thought about the worst scenario since soompi has been down often, but still have never imagined all of the great goodies of our beloved Rae Won's threads, including all the other 7 Rae Won drama threads, are ALL GONEEEEEEEEE ~~~~~~~~~

(Omg, esp the Love Story in Harvard thread, and this thread ................ ::::::::____::::::::::::::::::::::: )

but, I am sooo touched by all of your encouraging, heart-warming words ..... & already started posting goodies for Rae Won * teary eyes*.........

okie... time to move on ... let us make the thread even BETTER, MORE OF SUBSTANCE,

SUPPORT OUR DEAR PRINCE, GREAT ACTOR RAE WON WHOLE-HEARTEDly, FOREVER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ icon12.gificon12.gif

dear Phoebe ~~~ THANK YOU SO MUCH for starting the thread & Mr. Socrates thread ~~~

oh, dear middy, so glad to see u back :lol: ok~~lets start it over again and make it even better! B)

:angry: soompi keeps logging me out too!

Here i paste some artworks from 沅來有緣( lulu @soompi) of raewonisland~~

very cute artworks :rolleyes: cant translate it correctly... :huh: maybe Phoebe or someone can help translate it?:lol:

1128505915_15176.jpg

1128505889_27303.jpg

1128505889_1894.jpg

1128505772_3097.jpg

you are the only one in my heart~so you are my world~~

1128505854_25393.jpg

if i like u , then u like me too? sure!

1128505915_24033.jpg

Guest klaritia

Hey, everybody!

This is phoebe...weired things happened again...why did the system changed my display name to feebc???

I asked it to be PChoi when I registered yesterday!!! I was PChoi an hour ago and the topic starter name is still PChoi

Do you gals chose the same name for login name & display name...anyone got the same problem as I do?

As many are changing names, it's difficult to figure out who is who :blink::o

Guest chocolavie

Hi gals ~~~ Hihi all ~~~

SUPPORT OUR DEAR PRINCE, GREAT ACTOR RAE WON WHOLE-HEARTEDly, FOREVER

HELLLLLLO~~ Middy^^ *HUG* *HUG* let me give u a flying kiss

S19.gif

dont worry~~~~~~ raewoners now all still brave and fighting!!!!! ole.gif

yeah, and ur precious photo-buckt will help u alot in getting rw stuffs back on the track

one gif to share from fanmir

Rae Won in <plum blossom> the "green" 19 yr old rae won oppa

ccbt-1.gif

Hey, everybody!

This is phoebe...weired things happened again...why did the system changed my display name to feebc???

I asked it to be PChoi when I registered yesterday!!! I was PChoi an hour ago and the topic starter name is still PChoi

Do you gals chose the same name for login name & display name...anyone got the same problem as I do?

As many are changing names, it's difficult to figure out who is who :blink::o

I don't have that problem though I keep getting logged out when I'm trying to post. :rolleyes: And now it's server too busy. *sigh*

Guest klaritia

fr fanmir 10/5

Message by Blue Dragon, RW's agent

안녕하세요..^^

미르가족 여러분..날씨가 많이 추워지고 있네요..

내일은 부산에서 국제 영화제가 열리는 날이죠..

그래서 저희 김래원도 10돌을 맞이하는 이번 영화제 개막식에

축하하는 의미로 참가하게 되었습니다..

많은 사람들의 축제의 장이니까 여러분들도 함께 즐거운 축제가

되었으면 좋겠네요..^^

저희 미스터 소크라테스도 대박을 기원하며..

미르가족 여러분 늘 행복하시고 건강하세요..^^

Got this fr rw island, thanks to hyu

Just a pity that it's not fully translated...

hyu says it's about Raewon attending the coming Bu Shan Film Festival

Will surely let you know the details if this can be confirmed

:)

Guest celinegul

Hi gals ~~~ Hihi all ~~~

DARN ... can't believe everything is gone... but i'm just glad soompi is up and running again.

At least Soompi Forums are back ^^; Starting over again won't be so bad..

middy, I felt what you felt.... it's heart-breaking to have lost everything. >!!< :(

do CHEER UP~~!!! we will be able to re-organize better Rae won oppa's goodies!!

all Raewoners!! AJA AJAA HWAITING HWAITTINGG !!~~

Thkxx all for posting all the awesome pix, info, links... :wub:

Oppa looks great in orange n jeans!! :wub:

00839781_2.jpg

00839779_2.jpg

00839780_2.jpg

00839778_2.jpg

Guest sonickim

Hi gals ~~~ Hihi all ~~~

finally!!! middy dear!!!! i was waiting for you yesterday!!! all day!!! missing you and all your treasured Rae Won stuff, it felt sad seeing only a few pages and pics thats why i was waiting for you!!!

anywayz, yeah!! your right, will start to move on and rebuild our source of joy and strength

hey!!! will be reaching our 1000th + pages in no time!

pretty obvious were on page5 already!!!! happiness*.....

....kisses!! middy,sweetie carrie,Pchoi(feebc),celinegul,celest,jo,ling, pon....love-smiley-072.gif

glad we still have each other!!! LOVE OUT....