Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Guest klaritia

Dear Jo,

added the profile info you've posted, thanks :D

Dear ling,

got middy's article on post 1 & all the drama links posted on post#4

^^Middy, what else should be put on p.1? the baby-->adult pics?

thought will leave the big blue words for some days...before all Raewoners get together^^

where's ladymac (in Japan???), mimifish, wefpac, there're still a few that I forget how to spell their names, sorry girls ><

Guest sunflower319

Baby, toddler, kid, teenager, adult Rae won --- ^O^

1414bcb2.gif

63aa6dd7.jpg~~ 26891684.jpg

655ad70e.jpg

61661279.jpg ~~ 6ed8ed89.jpg

c52d5ec2.jpg

a006b84a.jpg

fb159ba2.jpg

Hello everybody! relieved that I'm able to access soompie again! =)

TT_TT darn sad and a pity that the old thread is gone!

now we hav to restart afresh! Thankx bunches for the re-postings. I'll help in for sure.

Good idea that the baby to grown-up pix to be posted on page 1. Rae Won looks realli cute with glasses.

e7f36f43.jpg

Guest sunflower319

Just a number of simple RW icons I made

e9yd1y.jpge9ydd5.jpge9yf03.jpge9yf6u.jpge9yfif.jpge9yfme.jpge9yfrr.jpge9yg5e.jpge9yhx3.jpg

And a banner which I really love the photoshoot of....going to try to post up pics from there later on if noone has posted yet.

e9yipu.jpg

Jo, I hope I don't use the banner that you'll be using, :P I'd like to take it. Thankx a bunch! =))

Guest sonickim

soo happy* too many pic to qoute!! middy!!! i've wating for you to post all those tresured Rae Won stuff.... so gald to see all of it again.....and to all who shared thier personal fave....

aicrissy..... i love him here!!! so young and sweet!!!!

plum34.jpg

Guest klaritia

Thanks, coral^^

I recognise you, you do come often.

Please keep coming & posting, don't be shy...I used to be shy...heehee

Dear Jo,

added the profile info you've posted, thanks :D

Dear ling,

got middy's article on post 1 & all the drama links posted on post#4

^^Middy, what else should be put on p.1? the baby-->adult pics?

thought will leave the big blue words for some days...before all Raewoners get together^^

where's ladymac (in Japan???), mimifish, wefpac, there're still a few that I forget how to spell their names, sorry girls ><

Heyhey ~~~ dear Phoebe ~~~ ~_____~

GreAT~~ Well done arr ~~ <33 :D

O.... really need you, elin, celest, nique, carrie ... to edit Page 1 with Rae Won's personal info. & pix & all those which will enable newcomers to better understand who Rae Won is ~~~ ;)

so... yep, like sunflower said, Good idea to post his CUTE pix from small to grown-up laa ~~ :D

Also, his favorite pasttime --- fishing, & his child-hood dream of being a basketball player, & other sporty skills that Rae Won is good at ... like snowboarding, diving, ....... that'd be interesting.... :P

Oyeah ~~ Its more meaningful to post up what U've translated from those informative articles that enable us to know how Rae Won really is ~~~

U know ... those good, super detailed accts on his thoughts / wish abt being an actor, .......

& I also love all those that the Japanese photographer said about his good personality ~~ ..... :P

I think we can add some links to his dramas / movies if available, like trailers .... O... many goodies wanna add to there ... hahaha.... :P

Plus, since we post our collection of pics, do you think we better organize it like every week we post a specific topic that we want RaeWoners to post up? like this week ---- his photobook pics, next week --- his pics in a particular drama / work..... etc....

so.... Dear All ~~~ how you think? ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS? ~~~ :P

Oyeah... wheres ladymac? shes already in Japan? and missing some other frequent posters too...... :huh:

Guest klaritia

^^Middy, good suggestion for making things topic-wise...

So shall we start with his dramas/movies, you know, most ppl are attracted by him as an actor with his versatile acting skills, talented as a teenage actor years ago...

I got goodies fr raewon island^^

Topical captures/collages made by a Korean fan,

originally posted at lawarni

주요작품: Major Works

1997년 청소년 드라마 "나"(김래원) 1997 Debut drama MBC “Me”

0001.jpg

1999년 KBS "학교 2"(이한) 1999 KBS School 2

00001.jpg

2000년 영화-"청춘"(자효) 2000 movie “Plum Blossoms” a.k.a. “Youth”

000001.jpg

2001년 KBS "인생은 아름다워"(재민) 2001 KBS drama “Life Is Beautiful”

00000001.jpg

2001~2002년 MBC 주간단막극 "우리집"(영훈) 2002 MBC drama “Wuri’s Family” a.k.a. “Home”

12.jpg

2002년 MBC "내사랑 팥쥐"(현성) 2002 MBC drama “My Love Patzzi”

13.jpg

2002년 영화-"2424"(익수) 2002 movie “2424”

2424(02).jpg

2003년 MBC "눈사람"(성준) 2003 MBC drama “Snowman”

14.jpg

2003년 MBC "옥탑방 고양이"(경민) 2003 MBC drama “Attic Cat”

15.jpg

2003년 영화-"...ing"(영재) 2003 movie ing

ing(03).jpg

2004년 MBC "사랑한다 말해줘"(병수) 2004 MBC drama Say You Love Me To Me

6.jpg

2004년 영화-"어린신부"(상민) 2004 movie My Little Bride

16.jpg

2005년 sbs "러브스토리 인 하버드"(현우) 2005 SBS drama Love Story in Harvard

Untitled20.jpg

기타: Others KBS 神鳥 (Magic Bird?), SBS Soong Poo Clinic, SBS The Thiefs Daughter

도둑의 딸, 전설의고향(신조), 단막극(소녀와 도둑), 반쪽이네, 순풍산부인과, 달콤한 신부,

특집극 세상의 아침, 어른들은 몰라요(동휘와 동희), MBC 베스트 극장 (그녀의 화분 NO. 1)

영화 하피, 남자의 향기(어린김승우)

18.jpg

Guest elinluv

Phoebe ^^ ** waving

Well done....juz wat Middy wanted ...very nice collages done according to the drama

he acted in.

Middy ^^

Pls check ur in-box...

Guest klaritia

^^Middy

So is your photobucket organised in topics like dramas/movies/CFs???

Of course everybody is welcome to post whatever goodies they have, as some Raewoners maynot be able to come as usual as some of us can...

Meanwhile, I'll keep you informed of the latest news as best as I can.

And Jo, ling, ponpon & others who visit raewon island regularly, will keep posting the latest news, pics & videos...

So Middy (anyone else got access to MIR?) will continue to get the latest pics from the Korean official site MIR...

Better make it business as usual, don't you think?!!!

:lol:

And I remember somebody said somewhere in the first few pages that she's been lurking around...but seeing that we're pretty tight as a gang, she's shy to join the discussion...(can't find that post now, don't know why?!!)

I felt happy but sad at the same time as I read that post. Well, we Raewoners may be tight as a gang but we're more than happy to talk to/befriend with new comers! Middy has been always nice & keen to talk to new comers, maybe she's just TOO SAD these 2 days to have ignored some new visitors (sorry that I try to pretend to be your spokesperson, Middy :P ) And I'm a person of few words (just like Raewon himself ;) ), the reason why I keep talking so much these 2 days is just that these're the UNUSUAL days and I may go back to my "low profile" self as things get back on track. :)

So I'd like to invite everybody, who like Kim Rae Won, to join us!

You'll be heard and your questions will be anwered :D

Guest elinluv

Some more........ I know the pixs are a bit big but

I really dun have the time to crop it ... so pls bear wif it...heehee :)

8ce2371b_paran4.jpg

e24b1aca_paran2.jpg

deb8530f_paran1.jpg

72aa229d_paran3.jpg

Guest rockerbabe

More PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimraewon.jpg

53c7aa49.jpg

45n27005.jpg

Wallpaper_epohfofun.jpg

hey, middy! No problemo about all these pictures as long as we all have the KIM RAE WON spirit... am i right? At least, I have the kim rae won *sigh**Sigh***sigh*** spirit tee hee hee... :D

I just saw my little bride yesterday! *sigh* kim rae won is just simply irresistable. Also, his character as Sang Min, his character totally romantic although he's just so playful... lol

more pictures to come!

EZIO00.jpg

25.jpg

ebonylight1.jpg

love the black and white pictures of him like this... very artistic plus (most importantly)he's in it!

4368_28091_1.jpg

3.jpg

yeap there's more

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

38.JPG

39.jpg

Hi all,

I'm on half day leave today for two reasons:

(1) I've party tonight, so just want to rest well & dress up before I go for my party.

(2) heehee... I can have some time to post some Rae Won PICS to keep this thread moving fast.

OK..... shall post some stuff later.

:D

Hi, Phoebe,

Here I come. I know how you feel because I had the similar experience myself with my old laptop. Cheer up! Try looking at the bright side. You lost something, but might gain something in other places. Don't be sad! "OK?"

Time for me to go to bed now. Pretty late! Talk to you soon.

By the way, I didn't know you like " Starry Night" too. That' s one of my favorites also.

1694oq_2-421x600.jpg

Hi hi ~~~ akie ~~~ ~_____^

WELCOME to join us loving, supporting Rae Won ~~ LOVE the pic U posted, pretty design ~~~ :D

Are U from RWisland? so U know Phoebe ~~? ;)

looking forward to seeing you often, & sharing your thoughts & pics & anything ~~~~~ :lol:

hi rae-wonnie fans!!! i think it's high time i joined this thread hehehe, was only lurking in the past coz u guys seemed pretty tight already, was a bit shy >___<

i love him in all his movies!!! <333

just got to see him in LSIH and again, his acting shined!

can't wait to see him in Socrates <3333

O..... Hi hi travelgirl ~~~ ~________^

I am soo sorry to WELCOME you late ...... :P

I am & we Rae wonie fans are more than HAPPY to have U join us sharing and enJOying all the goodies of Rae Won ~~ more fans, the merrier ~~~ :D

Pls dun be shy ~~ like Phoebe said, I was also so shy to start posting in forums, but for the love of Rae Won's acting & personality, I juz got more involved with the sharing , & now here I am.... maybe too talkative now ~~ hahaha... :P:D

(O.. the emoicons are too many... I need to post separately ..... )