Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

@maria1983we need to collect our thoughts and energy? LOL :D we're going to try to recuperate from DSA! actually, i am going to see sunshine oppa! :) He's my Doctor! hahaha 

yes, i also like that about him!!! Hes very SEXY and SMART!! SMEXY KRW oppa!!! :D:D:D  and yessssssssss those fingerssss and veinsssss! LOL 

He's still trying keep evolving, which is good! just like what you said before chingu! :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983we need to collect our thoughts and energy? LOL :D we're going to try to recuperate from DSA! actually, i am going to see sunshine oppa! :) He's my Doctor! hahaha 

yes, i also like that about him!!! Hes very SEXY and SMART!! SMEXY KRW oppa!!! :D:D:D  and yessssssssss those fingerssss and veinsssss! LOL 

He's still trying keep evolving, which is good! just like what you said before chingu! :) 

i see fans of Docs ...who are socked about how direct he is hahaha

For me this is the reason i love him ...exactly like this . Personality ... wow , how i adore his personality , and the fact that he know what he wants ....

I still can't wait to see him in the horror movie ...don't know ...because i never saw him before in something like this ...will be a pleasure .

still with the idea of a shower ? hahaha

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 of course!!! its always a yes on the shower scene! :D i still want to see him as a vampire!! :) 

yes, a lovely man! LOL that is why please wrap him up for me as a gift! :D:D:D 

hahahahaha

i can imagine such a gift ... put right beside the Christmas tree . hahaha

'' Who was a good girl ? ''

I'm wandering when he will start to promote his movies ...

seams that new he's still with Doctors ...

vampire and shower ... are you sure this combination exists ? hahaha

• Like 2

@maria1983 @lala01 ANNYEONG!!!!! Ahhhh it looks like I've missed a lot of happenings. I was starting my therapy session that's why I was gone, lol just kidding. Haha how are you guys doing? :) I'm still missing oppa krw and tomorrow's gonna the first Monday we won't be able to see him. :tears: Looks like you're all gonna be busy and I'll be left alone huh. :( Haha I better be busy too and divert my attention to other things while you guys are gone. :) Hope you're all having a great day! :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 @lala01 ANNYEONG!!!!! Ahhhh it looks like I've missed a lot of happenings. I was starting my therapy session that's why I was gone, lol just kidding. Haha how are you guys doing? :) I'm still missing oppa krw and tomorrow's gonna the first Monday we won't be able to see him. :tears: Looks like you're all gonna be busy and I'll be left alone huh. :( Haha I better be busy too and divert my attention to other things while you guys are gone. :) Hope you're all having a great day! :)

Start therapy with what ? hahaha 

yes , first monday without JH .... why ?  :((( but lots of good things are waithing for us ...

morning , good afternoon , good evening , sweet dreams !! :)

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Ohh looking at his hairstyle that's an old photo right? :) Yes, lots of great things are waiting ahead of us! We will soon be rewarded with lots of oppa projects and photos. But he needs to rest for now. :)

yes , he must

but he already did a press conference hahaha  ...and he was looking good , actually very good . seams that he dosen't need much time to recover . :)

yes , seams a picture from '' punch'' era ? hm ...

14034796_1563260680648901_65373762185859ctto

from what i know in this picture is his grandma .

• Like 6

@maria1983 Yeah, I also think it's from Punch. :) Yup I think he doesn't need much time to recover, he said in the presscon that he has a lot of plans for the 2nd leg of his career so I think he won't waste much time for vacation. :) Awww oppa what cute smile! He seems to be a family-oriented man! :wub:

• Like 5

Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Yeah, I also think it's from Punch. :) Yup I think he doesn't need much time to recover, he said in the presscon that he has a lot of plans for the 2nd leg of his career so I think he won't waste much time for vacation. :) Awww oppa what cute smile! He seems to be a family-oriented man! :wub:

and is me or he looks a lot like  his grandama ?

hm , good that he's like this . a good rest ...and you feel fresh after .

AND WE WILL BE NEAR HIM !!!!! FIGHTING !!!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Ohhh. She only bought him a house? I thought he lived with her. :lol: Wow his grandma loves him very much. :) Everyone loves him! Haha

only ? hahaha how many people recieve a house as gift at age of 15 ? hahaha THIS IS LOVE :D

haha yes , really everyone . look to us . hahaha

and she also gived him a large sum of money .

i belive  i will choose lover . hahahaha

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

don't know ...but the guy at 1:32 is like '' what i'm doing here ? ... just to please my wife ... why ? why ? keep clapping , keep clapping  '' hahahahaha

Haha.. your comment are so funny... im laugh so hard...

• Like 4