Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

OMO! OMO! Chinguya!!!!! 

@maria1983 I was just away for a little bit...and as soon as i entered this planet!!! wOOOOOOOw!! :D im speechless again! OPPA is just one OMYGOSHILICIOUS Man! mani mani! Jjinja!! :D:D:D effortless too! He's the only one that affects me this way! Ive even forgotten my name. Lol :wub: NOMEU NOMEU CHUA! Those snake like veinsssss my friend! Haha its like a poison ivy to my system!  

@asdfghello Haha you're right! I am so totally lost for words right now. Hahaha i dont know what to say about those krw oppa pictures. :D 

thanks chinguya!!!!! You guys are awesome, always!!!! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lala01 said:

OMO! OMO! Chinguya!!!!! 

@maria1983 I was just away for a little bit...and as soon as i entered this planet!!! wOOOOOOOw!! :D im speechless again! OPPA is just one OMYGOSHILICIOUS Man! mani mani! Jjinja!! :D:D:D effortless too! He's the only one that affects me this way! Ive even forgotten my name. Lol :wub: NOMEU NOMEU CHUA! Those snake like veinsssss my friend! Haha its like a poison ivy to my system!  

@asdfghello Haha you're right! I am so totally lost for words right now. Hahaha i dont know what to say about those krw oppa pictures. :D 

thanks chinguya!!!!! You guys are awesome, always!!!! 

say after me , LALA , LALA , LAAAAAA LAAAAA , LA -LA , hahahaha this is your name .

yes , veins , say after me ... hahaha

OMYGOSHILICIOUS  hahahahahaha omg , where do you find all this ?

Cqy9YvqVUAANmei.jpg

ctto

• Like 3

@maria1983 Hahaha it didnt work my friend!!! My mind is filled with krw oppa! I cant think! :D:D:D How precious is this man, really!!! He's one of a kind creature. :) He SLAYS! No matter what he wears! His presence just POPS!!!! So lovely our Prince. :wub: we're all inlove again!!! I think we're going to see him more!! Oppa will probably take on more roles like doctors and be a jolly oppa! :) 

i dont know where i get those from, but all i know is krw oppa inspires me! :D 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Hahaha it didnt work my friend!!! My mind is filled with krw oppa! I cant think! :D:D:D How precious is this man, really!!! He's one of a kind creature. :) He SLAYS! No matter what he wears! His presence just POPS!!!! So lovely our Prince. :wub: we're all inlove again!!! I think we're going to see him more!! Oppa will probably take on more roles like doctors and be a jolly oppa! :) 

i dont know where i get those from, but all i know is krw oppa inspires me! :D 

are you sure you did your best ?

sure , sure , sure ? hahaha

you really must focus and more focus ...

Yes , he's really something else Our Prince . Just look to him ... and how confident he can be . Just look ...and see how despite all he's still this cute and humble human .

Hm , gives love receives love . :D

and i'm not that sure about the last sentance ...but so be it . if you want .

• Like 3

@maria1983 Hahaha i lost the ability to concentrate, my friend. What a beautiful man!!!! :D he's enchanting, fascinating, irresistible and more :):):) id love to have this man! Lol!!! I think we all do!! But wow....can he get anymore appealing? :D very gifted and talented creature of this planet...sigh....

KRW oppa, saranghae! 

Ill be back chingu! Gomawo

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Hahaha i lost the ability to concentrate, my friend. What a beautiful man!!!! :D he's enchanting, fascinating, irresistible and more :):):) id love to have this man! Lol!!! I think we all do!! But wow....can he get anymore appealing? :D very gifted and talented creature of this planet...sigh....

KRW oppa, saranghae! 

Ill be back chingu! Gomawo

concetrate on you daily basic life .... hahaha

yes , and what about us , who are already married ? hahaha

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983Hahaha maybe you will have days for oppa and then your hubby, my friend! LOL!!!! :P 

i want to go there and buy some goodies and take a pic with oppa! LOL thats the closest ill ever be with oppa? :D 

well ...if you really believe ..and you will be a good girl ... then maybe ... hahaha

omg , how much  did i cry watching this drama ... non stop ...because i know it from the begin that all will be sad , and is like you will loose your love .  but still so beautiful .

• Like 4

@maria1983 Im a very very good girl!!! :D hahaha

yes, i believe! Hehehe :) i also cried in that drama! LOL! Oppa was like the perfect and loyal husband! So much patience! So tragic that love story! 

We can do crying scenes for our acting parts! LOL aol we need to do is rewatch 1000 days.. :) 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Im a very very good girl!!! :D hahaha

yes, i believe! Hehehe :) i also cried in that drama! LOL! Oppa was like the perfect and loyal husband! So much patience! So tragic that love story! 

We can do crying scenes for our acting parts! LOL aol we need to do is rewatch 1000 days.. :) 

i don't think i can't rewatch that drama ... don't know , i was like crying all the time ...all the time . i saw it in 2 days < actually nights > and my eyes in the morning red , red , red . i never in my life saw anything more heart breaking .

and when he was talking with his ex fiance about his wife ...and she ask him

''- she's beautiful ?''

and he say :

'' - you are more beautiful '' < i already write about this long time ago>

don't know why ... but my heart was destroyed in that scene . somehow i really wanted his ex to be mean ... so i can hate her ...but she was so sweet .

promise04-00306.jpg

ctto

so , if you are a good girl all the year ...Santa will bring you ... hahaha what the Santa will bring you ? hahaha

• Like 4

@maria1983

hahaha yes, that drama was too heavy and emotional!  It also didnt have any evil antagonist, which was great! :) id probably be hatin on them if they were cruel and giving our couple a hard time than they already were! :) 

im a good girl all year long! :D lol ill get krw oppa! Woohoo!! 

Wow my friend! LOL krw oppa really destroys your days and nights and.....your eyes!! :P fighting!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983

hahaha yes, that drama was too heavy and emotional!  It also didnt have any evil antagonist, which was great! :) id probably be hatin on them if they were cruel and giving our couple a hard time than they already were! :) 

im a good girl all year long! :D lol ill get krw oppa! Woohoo!! 

Wow my friend! LOL krw oppa really destroys your days and nights and.....your eyes!! :P fighting!!

hahaha

morning , dear friends !! or good afternoon , or good evening . or sweet dreams :)

i's sure you are the most good girl in the world that you want to recive the present you want . hahaha

i'm wander when he will start to promote his others movies '' ????? '' ...

• Like 3

Hello again everyone~ I translated another part of his interview, at least, the part that I think hasn't really been translated in English yet. I translated from a Japanese article, so I'm hoping the translation is not that off. Enjoy anyhow~

"I think if my passion as an actor died out, it would be the end. Truthfully, I had a slump in my later 20’s. I had thoughts such as “What am I doing right now?”, but there was a director that told me, “If an actor is skilled, it would be great and wonderful; if they were not skilled as an actor, it would be a vulgar occupation.” At the time, I was indifferent to fan support. People around me may have saw that as prideful, but it was a time where I worried a lot, and it seems like it was a necessary process for me to be where I am now. Acting is becoming more interesting for me. I think there are a lot of things I want to do and become better at. My movie hasn’t premiered yet, but I’ve already written down my regrets (laughs).

I’ve been an actor for a long time. When I work, I think I simply take charge of my role’s strong point. I think Park Shin Hye, who’s also been acting for a long time, is the same. My character was influenced by many things, so it ended up being a bright character. I have (done) many heavy and dark characters, as well as movies with a lot of hardships."

Japanese source; http://korepo.com/archives/241022

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Hello again everyone~ I translated another part of his interview, at least, the part that I think hasn't really been translated in English yet. I translated from a Japanese article, so I'm hoping the translation is not that off. Enjoy anyhow~

"I think if my passion as an actor died out, it would be the end. Truthfully, I had a slump in my later 20’s. I had thoughts such as “What am I doing right now?”, but there was a director that told me, “If an actor is skilled, it would be great and wonderful; if they were not skilled as an actor, it would be a vulgar occupation.” At the time, I was indifferent to fan support. People around me may have saw that as prideful, but it was a time where I worried a lot, and it seems like it was a necessary process for me to be where I am now. Acting is becoming more interesting for me. I think there are a lot of things I want to do and become better at. My movie hasn’t premiered yet, but I’ve already written down my regrets (laughs).

I’ve been an actor for a long time. When I work, I think I simply take charge of my role’s strong point. I think Park Shin Hye, who’s also been acting for a long time, is the same. My character was influenced by many things, so it ended up being a bright character. I have (done) many heavy and dark characters, as well as movies with a lot of hardships."

Japanese source; http://korepo.com/archives/241022

oh , @Ayame , thak you so much for this . You are a tresure , an angel :)

Wow , and when you think you  can't love this man more ... there he goes again :D 

I love his passion , i love how he talk about acting ...how he remember all the advice people give him when he was young , how  little by little begin to understand what this ''job'' is ... how we can really understand his transformation thru the years , and how he became the actor he's today . Fighting !!

• Like 7

@maria1983 No problem. ^^ To be honest, I should be working on the Doctors Soompi Awards, but I couldn't help but translate when I saw that quote lol. (At this rate I'll have to push back the start of the Doctors Soompi Awards by a few days since I need more time lol.)

And I feel the same way. Reading what he says about acting is pretty inspiring.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

@maria1983 No problem. ^^ To be honest, I should be working on the Doctors Soompi Awards, but I couldn't help but translate when I saw that quote lol. (At this rate I'll have to push back the start of the Doctors Soompi Awards by a few days since I need more time lol.)

And I feel the same way. Reading what he says about acting is pretty inspiring.

Thank you , i know how much you work on those awards :) Keep going !! Fighting !!!

And thanks for your work and to share this to us . :)

Cq2_82iVIAEv2L4.jpg

• Like 9

@Ayamearigatou gozaimasu-!!! gomawo chingu! awesome! thanks for the translate again!! :D good to have someone like you!!! what a sweet chingu you are! :) fighting!  :)

@maria1983 yes, ive been good chingu!! waahh I miss this place! i havent had the time to come visit here. :( im only going to get busy as time goes! ill be gone for a month starting on thursday chingu! ill try to drop by here as much as i can! LOL :) 

yes, very inspiring actor indeed! krw pretty much got it down! :D:D:D fighting oppa! we will just be here supporting you! 

@asdfghello chinguya! odi??? lol whats going on? have you lost your mind? :D youre probably trying to keep your sanity these days! :) lol its time for your therapy session! :D:D:D 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 yes, ive been good chingu!! waahh I miss this place! i havent had the time to come visit here. :( im only going to get busy as time goes! ill be gone for a month starting on thursday chingu! ill try to drop by here as much as i can! LOL :) 

i also will be gone from monday till next sunday ... but we will recover after all this lost time hahaha

yes , this is what i like him so much ... direct , smart , knows what he wants . Always try to improve .

Cq4h2tNUIAAUZlK.jpg

ctto

his fingers

• Like 4