Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

3 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

okay , to much for one day ...pls Oppa Prince ...have mercy !!!! we ask ....

CqyQM02UMAAQM31.jpg

ctto

like i said before ... i have this feeling that despite all ... this man was so spoiled by life , he recived anything he wanted ... only that he dosen't want to show off :) just look at that face . just loookkkkkkkkkkkk .

• Like 5

@maria1983 Hahahaha what a playful man! :lol: He can turn from being a serious guy to a playful one real quick. I really love this side of him, where he is like a child. I believe it came out because of his co-stars also. They were all younger and playful. :lol: Shin hye I wanna trade places with you again! Hahaha

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Hahahaha what a playful man! :lol: He can turn from being a serious guy to a playful one real quick. I really love this side of him, where he is like a child. I believe it came out because of his co-stars also. They were all younger and playful. :lol: Shin hye I wanna trade places with you again! Hahaha

'' just move girl ... i'm in town '' hahahaha

yes , he never stopes to amaze me ... never .

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/08/26/0200000000AEN20160826009000315.html?input=www.tweeter.com

AEN20160826009000315_03_i.jpgveinsssssssssssssssssssss ...ssssss like a snake , like a snake

ctto

• Like 5

@maria1983 Ah yes that article!! I was reading that too!! I'm really amazed on how professional he is and so passionate about his career. He even wanted to visit a real operating room to take some notes and be able to portray the role well. He even said that he didn't prepare well for the role of JH but damn he was so great!!!! He really acted like a real doctor. This guy is very dedicated, he amazes me again and again.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Ah yes that article!! I was reading that too!! I'm really amaze on how professional he is and so passionate about his career. He even wanted to visit a real operating room to take some notes and be able to portray the role well. He even said that he didn't prepare well for the role of JH but damn he was so great!!!! He really acted like a real doctor. This guy is very dedicated, he amazes me again and again.

yes , a plesure to watch him , listen to him , see him ... looks to us , we even don't have any pervy mode at this time . we just talk like normal people .

hard working man , after all this time he still care a lot about what he loves doing , and i believe he even care much now then ever . Aplause for this amazing actor !!!! We are here for him ... and we wait to see what new and amazing characters he will bring us in the future . fighting , Prince !!!

what a posture he has !!!

CqyW52JWYAEfr8i.jpg

ctto

• Like 9

@maria1983 Yeah I guess that's why he's still in the industry. He loves what he's doing and giving his 100% to it. He studies and prepares well for every role given to him. And he is so humble. :) I can't wait to see what else can he can offer us. I'm so glad we are admiring a great and hardworking person. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Yeah I guess that's why he's still in the industry. He loves what he's doing and giving his 100% to it. He studies and prepares well for every role given to him. And he is so humble. :) I can't wait to see what else can he can offer us. I'm so glad we are admiring a great and hardworking person. 

yes , i believe is so good working with him . You can't say you had a bad day ...  right ? you will lie .

and to be the actress who he will kiss ... omg , never ever complain that your job is awfull . hahaha

CqyW5rBWEAAKN4h.jpg

ctto

nature was indeed good with him . good DNA . seams that we are turning back to pervy or is just me ? hahaha

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 You're right chingu!! Awful job? It will be the most amazing and fulfilling job in the whole world! :lol: Never complain. Haha you all must be honored and grateful to be give a chance like that. :lol: A lot of people are dying to be in your position, no waste the opportunity. :D

yes , and never go home to say : '' how tired am i  ...i kissed  for like 5 hours with KRW ... we wanted the perfect kiss , is just a job you know ...  ''

CqyOBZsUkAA3Sxz.jpg

ctto

• Like 6

Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 It will be the most precious 5hrs of your life I'm telling you. And if that would happen to me I might not be able to sleep or even wash my mouth (lol yuck I know it's stinky but hey KRW kissed me so y'all have no right to judge me :lol:). 

okay , so be it ... nobody will judge you , for sure .

'' what he smells like this ? 

you know other day i kiss KRW ... '' hahahahaha

nobody will judge you , just be happy , friend :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Hahahaha yeah I'll be proud to say that it's been 3 days and I still haven't washed my mouth because KRW kissed me. Hahaha loud and proud!!! 

THE WAY HE LOOKED AT PSH!!!! I'm melting oppa :wub:

and very crazy , hahaha very ...

for this reason i believe that he's not that shy ...i mean ... i don't believe so . hahaha

and i believe he always try to make his co stars feel well .

Cqya2YoUAAIdJ6b.jpg

ctto

• Like 3

21 hours ago, irilight said:

@Tram Nguyen Khanh, I loved his character in Doctors. I loved his level headed personality. But I missed some of the emotional scenes with him that we saw in some of his other projects. For Me, the first drama I saw with him - Gourmet, is still my favorite. He had a scene where he was running to the ocean and crying his frustration, and my heart stopped. Where does it come from? Where does he get the emotions to portray such a scene? I think his character in Gourmet touched my heart in that it had its cool portrayal such as in Doctors, but also more emotional side to him. I do think Dr. Hong is emotional too, but he did not show it as much. Probably because of his role as the sunbae... and also, most likely because he is more mature in age, his emotional reactions are different than those of a man in his 20's.

But - you know what? The majority of the people who took the poll are of the same opinion as you.
When you look at the poll results as if now, Dr. Hong Ji-Hong got overwhelmingly the most number of votes.
hehe. I still argue that it is because he is such a good actor, though.

D-Poll%20Results%20DF_zpswgouh9qb.png

Yes, same thought with you, this drama is no tear, haha, sweet but no tear for gals. Actually, he is more mature than ever in this drama, U40 guy with very mature attitude, mature gestures, mature thoughts. He's totally match with blouse as a doctor, PSH becomes very tiny in his arms, not like other dramas :)

Dunno why, just love :D

Ahhhh, come to vote for KRW, pleaseeeeeeeeee

http://www.hallyuvote.com/

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tram Nguyen Khanh said:
22 hours ago, irilight said:

Ahhhh, come to vote for KRW, pleaseeeeeeeeee

http://www.hallyuvote.com/

i always vote ...till they don't let me anymore . hahahahaha

thank for the link , friend :)

CqyvpGEUMAAMPnc.jpg

ctto

57 minutes ago, deara said:

Some girls realize now mature men are sexy  :lol::lol:

hahaha

well ... and i believe always help to be rich and famous and have this body ... hahaha

CqzAJXmVIAALh-J.jpg

ctto

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i always vote ...till they don't let me anymore . hahahahaha

thank for the link , friend :)

CqyvpGEUMAAMPnc.jpg

ctto

hahaha

well ... and i believe always help to be rich and famous and have this body ... hahaha

CqzAJXmVIAALh-J.jpg

ctto

Hahaha :lol: and with a cool car 

• Like 6

Just now, deara said:

Hahaha :lol: and with a cool car 

yes , but the car is just a car .... okay  a very expensive one ... but still a soulness thing . Prince make that car more interesting ... and the way he just came from that car , c'mon , he let all the people go wow ... hahaha

CqzAslQWgAAZ04o.jpg

ctto

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , but the car is just a car .... okay  a very expensive one ... but still a soulness thing . Prince make that car more interesting ... and the way he just came from that car , c'mon , he let all the people go wow ... hahaha

CqzAslQWgAAZ04o.jpg

ctto

Let some girls keeps the car and we keeps him lol :D

• Like 3

1 minute ago, deara said:

Let some girls keeps the car and we keeps him lol :D

yeah , we love him before the car . hahaha

now they see him cool ... now is cool . hahaha He always was ... always . And well behaved , and with manners . :) and now with a cool car .

okay ... i was just trying to make myself an idea about how much this man spend . not like a materialist way ...but just to make some idea , because lots of people now see him so rich . and ...i believe he's really rich . to make some idea at some point in airport ... just his luggage was 680$ ... all those money , and you can lost it hahahahaha

and he still remain humble in declarations and the way he act .

CqzGvqIUEAAK8lW.jpg

ctto

• Like 4