Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

8 hours ago, maria1983 said:

yes , it is , really it is . Life is so short ... why be sad ? Let's enjoy what you love . :D

YES , HAPPY , ALWAYS HAPPY ..always . Don't let anybody make you sad ... we are here for a reason ... people alike are always in the same place :)  this is not like i say that you are crazy  like us ... no , no , no . hahaha

a book ... with like 800 pages . hahaha

Cqtg4FoUMAIBP8A.jpg

Cqtg4IhUsAEYGOG.jpg

LOL  800 pages :lol: well,.... we all are here crazy about him that for sure :lol: and i dont mind that :rolleyes: 

• Like 5

@lala01 Haha chingu! What are we doing with our lives?? You're right, we really need that major therapy session immediately or else I don't know what's gonna happen next or what are we willing to sacrifice next just to be near oppa. :lol: You're gonna take oppa away??? Nooo I won't approve! Hahaha why don't WE both take him away and go to your beach paradise? Sounds a good idea right? ;) Haha how funny we are! One moment we're being so pervy talking about his abs and muscles, then the other moment we're being serious and mellow. Haha oppa really brings out the different sides of us!!! 

@maria1983 Wow I knew oppa better because of the article you shared. Thank you!!! He really is probably not the typical guy, but he's everyone's ideal guy. I love how he used his failures and rejections as motivations. I didn't know that he was rejected a few times but I'm glad he didn't give up or else we won't have him today. :) I love how simple he is and very down to earth. He is everything a girl like us could ask for. Marry us oppa, we won't ask for branded bags! :lol:

@peanuts281 Haha yes chingu!! Oppa can always create a new SNS account (I'm really still hoping that one day he does). I can imagine us screaming at his every new posts and going crazy over his selcas. But maybe that is his own way of staying away from the spotlight and to avoid issues and negative vibes. And if one day, he changes his mind and go back to his SNS account, we'd probably be the happiest girls in town! :)

• Like 2

@asdfghello chinguya annyeong! LOL :D ok, i shall consult with you and vice versa! :P Hahaha wonder what kind of therapy this is going to be? Ok! i will allow this for the sake of our krw oppa friendship! :D lets take krw oppa to my beach paradise! LOL! i think this a very very good start for our session one, dont you think? I think this will really calm our minds (is this possible?) and be at peace! :D **imagining oppa running around at the beach** WOW! this is so daebak!!! chingu, please bring some sunblock, beach chair and a beach umbrella! its time for session 2! LOL! massaging oppa! waahhhh LOL! this is our chance!!!! :D:D:D we dont need the rain here! :P 

apparently i cannot keep this mellow self for too long! hehehe :) let's take advantage, bec life is too short! LOL!!! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

I can really imagine him taking the time and explaining very well. He'll be like "remember, when I did like this in that movie/drama" and we"ll be like "oh yes, I remember, only saw it like a 1000 times" haha. If only we would be able to actually focus..

hahahaha , @peanuts281 ...seams in the end you are like us . hahahaha... yes ... i also can imagine this scene . hope he will not talk about some kissing scenes ...or much ''worse'' . hahahaha

i also believe he talk more now ... and i also believe he always talked ... hahaha only that once again he's humble . hahaha

6 hours ago, lala01 said:

! People can be cruel sometimes and they take u down. Dont you guys think so? Besides he needs this kind of privacy and freedom. As much as we would like to see him posting! I believe being away from people's eyes will do him good and keep his beautiful soul untainted! :D:D:D 

yes , he needs time for him ... sure . he must recharge . :) iis good for him ... annd also for us ...look in this period how much time did we spend here ... just to talk about him . hahahaha

6 hours ago, deara said:

@maria1983 thank you for translate that healing camp! :D  i watched it but without subtittle so i had no clue what he was saying :tears:

oh , no  ...not my translation  . i don't know korean ...just 2-3 words . that was from @saturn. and you thank very much that she put that translation on the page ...and we had a great time reading it . :D

6 hours ago, deara said:

LOL  800 pages :lol: well,.... we all are here crazy about him that for sure :lol: and i dont mind that :rolleyes: 

hm , so ? already accepted your destiny ? hahaha

5 hours ago, lala01 said:

@dearaHi chingu! LOL yeah... @maria1983 wants to sleep, but she wants oppa to read 800 pages of astronomy. :D she has cruel intention! LOL! Maybe oppa will read about the different fishes too :D

@maria1983 Have mercy and let our prince sleep! LOL :D 

oh , i have this 500 pages with fish book . thanks for giving me this idea . hahaha

4 hours ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Wow I knew oppa better because of the article you shared. Thank you!!! He really is probably not the typical guy, but he's everyone's ideal guy. I love how he used his failures and rejections as motivations. I didn't know that he was rejected a few times but I'm glad he didn't give up or else we won't have him today. :) I love how simple he is and very down to earth. He is everything a girl like us could ask for. Marry us oppa, we won't ask for branded bags! :lol:

yes , he's amazing ... i believe is not the bag like present it self  ...only that he ....i believe .... wants someone more focus on others things that material ones ( because just look at his car , and watch and cloths ... very expensive  ...)

yes , i believe we have a problem @asdfghello ...a big one actually ....

4 hours ago, lala01 said:

apparently i cannot keep this mellow self for too long! hehehe :) let's take advantage, bec life is too short! LOL!!!

oh , yeah ... fighting !!

and maybe some therapy with some electroshocks ? hahaha i'm just kiding ... just therapy with reading from Our Sweet Prince . :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deara said:

@maria1983 oh lol thank you for let me know :D and thank you @saturn. for wrote here about KRW healing camp :lol:

i was just the messanger. :)

he look so much like his grandma ... i must find the picture . hahaha

i like that he said the grandma loved him the most ... i wander why hahaha and the fact that despite all he continue fighting , i love the fact that he's so close to his family , and that he consider he's not a big deal . hahaha

yes , she was so kind to let us read and know more about Prince . :heart:

CqwtBSuW8AEQKt1.jpg

• Like 4

@lala01 LOL chingu!! Hahaha what kind of therapy will that be if we see oppa running around your beach shirtless?? I bet we'll postpone the therapy again and again until we won't be able to do it. :lol: Don't worry chingu I'll bring whatever that is needed. Hahaha rain or shine we shall bring oppa to your beach paradise! :)

@maria1983 Thank you for updating us here with those photos chingu!!! I'm really gonna miss them especially our oppa!! :)

Anyway it looks like he didn't join the vacation with the staff and crew :(

• Like 3

Dear @asdfghello , but look that now we have pictures with him ...and videos ...and he's i white , dear Lord ...IN  WHOTE AGAIN .

maybe he will go after ... he will just go with his car . hahahaha brum , brum , brum !!! he will be there rifgt away ...this is the reason he has a spot one . hahaha

yes , seams that we don't need therapy anymore . who need it ? we are perfectly fine in our insane world . :)

thank you for the video :)

• Like 3