Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Hahahaha chingu I wouldn't be able to handle it esp with his current look. Aaahhh and imagining him soooo wet :rolleyes: Hahaha I need to prepare myself for a possible breakdown. Lol the moment he enters the door, I'll probably faint. Yup, that easy. :lol:

i believe he will be wet in ''revival '' ... because will at least be a rainy moment that's for sure .

look , i know that we talk a lot about how he looks , and walk , and talk  ... and those veins , and eyes ... and don't mention about those hands  and lips  ... but we really love him as an actor , he's a very talentat man . all that came from the way he looks is a big bonus . :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lala01 said:

guess the people who havent seen Beast gangnam oppa? LOL i, for one, cant forget those abs and poppin veins! :D:D he has some really awesome muscle cuts in his body! Theyre not even those modelling ish perfect smooth looking abs you see everywhere. HIS is like pure pure muscles like a stone that had been perfectly chiseled and carved intricately! LOL! :D:D:D

please , no need to describe those muscle like this . with all those words . we get it from the first sentance . hahahahaha look to us ... c'mon ... have a little mercy , pretty please . how much do you think we can't handle ? hahaha

CqoqdHLUEAET-jG.jpg

ctto

• Like 1

@maria1983 Lol theyre going to die too and be revived? Just like whats been happening to us for a while? :D 

hahahaha a shower is definitely going to give them a cardiac arrest! LOL **imagining gangnam oppa in a shower scene** :D wow....this is AMAZING and BLAZING HOT! :D:D:D why you guys feeding my pervy cells ideas again?! This is ILLEGAL!! Haha i cannot live to see another day after that! Heart attack!!!! Lol! CPR MASTER please save me! :D 

But you know what, oppa wearing a plain white tshirt while in the shower and soaking wet will still do the same to me! LOL :D same effect no matter what!! Clothes no clothes! Hahaha KRW oppa will still take my breath away. :) 

SUNSHINE oppa, BOGOSHIPO! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lala01 said:

But you know what, oppa wearing a plain white tshirt while in the shower and soaking wet will still do the same to me! LOL :D same effect no matter what!! Clothes no clothes! Hahaha KRW oppa will still take my breath away. :)

you , i like you ... you ask  the question ... you are the one to answer .

do you meant like this???

Spoiler

dca0a7f8-da95-4c83-8f39-4a02c09de55e.jpg\

ctto

• Like 1

@maria1983 Lol! You, i like you too! Hahahaha :P 

YES!!! Chingu, like that picture! Did you see that belly button? Im even attracted to that!! :D its perfect! Hahaha! Ive always checked it out whenever hes shirtless! I dont know why? Hahahaha :D:D:D its so sexy! OMO! OMO! 

Krw oppa's body should be the definition of perfection! LOL all the guys should have this kind of body! Hahaahahaha :D 

• Like 1

Just now, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Lol! You, i like you too! Hahahaha :P 

YES!!! Chingu, like that picture! Did you see that belly button? Im even attracted to that!! :D its perfect! Hahaha! Ive always checked it out whenever hes shirtless! I dont know why? Hahahaha :D:D:D its so sexy! OMO! OMO! 

Krw oppa's body should be the definition of perfection! LOL all the guys should have this kind of body! Hahaahahaha :D 

omg , omg , omg .... so you analyze all , all , all ... hahahaha

yes , his picture should be placed at the word '' PERFECT'' :)

Cqo0e8QVUAAD5wa.jpg

CTTO

still nothing about the fact that he will go or not in that vacation with the team DOCS ?

i know nothing yet , maybe you , guys ....

• Like 2

@maria1983 Lol! I think im very observant, bec im a visual type! :D 

my line of sight always goes directly to those places? LOL i have a thing for them! Thats why when i saw oppa long ago....i was attracted to him! :D he fits my ideal guy! :D:D:D 100%!!! 

no idea my friend! Maybe he already made plans with his friends to go golfing and fishing! He needs some relaxing, chill and alone time? Haha :) 

• Like 1

a very quick word here, don't have much time, :(

but damn that car is hot :P hahaha my friend will be so jealous, it's his dream to have bmw. I will tell my friend to become awesome actor like our Prince (if it's possible :))

I'm so happy with how Doctors ended, such a beautiful ending, a promise for a bright future. they should really do a project again together.

wrap up party looks fun! our Prince looks happy! which makes me happy. Hope he gets well-deserved vaction.

Talk to you later girls! have a nice evening/day!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Lol! I think im very observant, bec im a visual type! :D 

my line of sight always goes directly to those places? LOL i have a thing for them! Thats why when i saw oppa long ago....i was attracted to him! :D he fits my ideal guy! :D:D:D 100%!!! 

no idea my friend! Maybe he already made plans with his friends to go golfing and fishing! He needs some relaxing, chill and alone time? Haha :) 

i believe he will go if he dosen't have something like already planed before , some shooting or some promotion . we will see . :)

yes , yes ...good observant ...this is how we tell to a pervy mind . hahaha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

a very quick word here, don't have much time, :(

but damn that car is hot :P hahaha my friend will be so jealous, it's his dream to have bmw. I will tell my friend to become awesome actor like our Prince (if it's possible :))

I'm so happy with how Doctors ended, such a beautiful ending, a promise for a bright future. they should really do a project again together.

wrap up party looks fun! our Prince looks happy! which makes me happy. Hope he gets well-deserved vaction.

Talk to you later girls! have a nice evening/day!

hm , yes @peanuts281 , Our Prince is something :)

thanks to stay here for a wile ...and share to us your impresion . Yes , seams that this is the way ,became like Prince . hahaha

yes , beautiful ending of a good drama . really enjoy . now lets wait for what the future will bring . :D

Cqoc1EnUEAAV7_R.jpg

ctto

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Ahahahaa see what i mean? Even without the abs! LOL did u see how sexy he looked loosening his tie....OMOYA!!! :D what a gorgeous being!! How can he be so sexy just doing that? Lol! OTTOKE? 

because this is his job ... being  sexy and all of us fainted . hahaha

i can imagine like this in his ghost movie .

he came home ...he feel tired ...and then decide to go to take a shower  .  hahaha or the ghost appera before the shower? hahaha

• Like 1

i don't know ... when i look to him , and see him , and how he act he seams so humble , despite all he has ( just look what car he drives , his clouths , his watch ... )  ... and he's still this humble and so nice person , this is the reason i like him so much , he gives this vibe like ...don't know , never try to impress no one , just trying his best in all .

just look how he act here . he's so nice , and he let the others be in the light . what a man !! 

• Like 3

@maria1983 haha his job is to slowly kill us with his sexiness! :D Anyway, its expected of the royal hotness! LOL hes Prince Charming and we are the damsel in distress! :D 

i better get ready for work now chingu! Hahaha too much krw oppa in my everyday life. Morning afternoon and at night. :) cant get away! Ahahahaha hes like a quicksand...lol 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 haha his job is to slowly kill us with his sexiness! :D Anyway, its expected of the royal hotness! LOL hes Prince Charming and we are the damsel in distress! :D 

i better get ready for work now chingu! Hahaha too much krw oppa in my everyday life. Morning afternoon and at night. :) cant get away! Ahahahaha hes like a quicksand...lol 

yes , don't strugle to much ...or you will be in troble ...just stay where you are . and all will be fine .

is not good near Prince ? i say it is ... so embrace this new feeling , or old ... don't know . hahaha

CqpUvC9WEAAUb_H.jpg

ctto

• Like 4

Hello dear Raewoners....

Sorry to be MIA. I have been pretty busy...  And still need to watch the last episode too.

Thank you all for wonderful updates, photos, videos,, and POV's

Please answer DramaFever's poll in this article.

WAY BACK WEDNESDAY: 11 Pics of Kim Rae Won from cutie pie to sexy beast

ae09367c-0ef3-406c-b921-a99b46b3b84b.jpg

Are you, like us, in denial that another great K-drama has come to an end? We won’t spoil the ending for you, but you’d agree, after watching the Doctor Crush finale, that Kim Rae Won’s version of Hong Ji Hong was irreplaceable, just as Park Shin Hye’s Yoo Hye Jung was.

Kim Rae Won has had many faces since his debut, which evolved from cute and fresh to sexy and mature throughout his expansive, decade-long career. As we still ruminate over the Doctor Crush finale, let’s go back in time and see how this cutie pie has evolved into a sexy heartthrob! Scroll down to reveal!

0af00b56-5492-4380-8276-ed2af1feba5f.gif

This is from Kim Rae Won's  School days with Kim Min Hee and Ha Ji Won(gif via)

2.  957baab8-8e1c-499b-aaf7-9ca5072ed302.jpg

This photo's from when he was 19 and going through his  first love!

3.   986cf37d-177c-4930-9d4a-1693126ccaae.jpg

One of Kim Rae Won’s early works was the classic 1998 sitcom Soonpoong Clinic with Song Hye Gyo. There’s an episode where her dad gets angry at them kissing in front of the house. The part where Kim Rae Won begs his permission to date his daughter is priceless! (Read more about Kim Rae Won and Doctor Crush casts here)

9a61f33f-b875-43b2-9215-e17636917f23.jpg

8e89b720-9694-45e3-bbe7-690b5354c8ed.jpg

Kim Rae Won in 2001 landed a lead role in  Life Is Beautiful, which also starred Ha Ji Won.

6dda6bda-95fb-4efd-95cc-84e316e63ebb.jpg

A scene from  Attic Cat, a drama that put him to stardom! (See the full list of Kim Rae Won’s classic dramas here)

b22e2e75-859b-4119-ab72-a133f77f28a9.gif

A scene from My Little Bride. Aren't they adorable? (gif via)

4220645a-0c9f-4276-af41-89cceab18b31.jpg

This romantic couple is from  A Thousand Days' Promise in 2011!

67ccabf5-c3e2-4173-99ef-a6e9961d5d89.jpg

From  Punch onward, we start to see more of his sexy, mature side, while still keeping that boyish, playful side.

dca0a7f8-da95-4c83-8f39-4a02c09de55e.jpg

In  Gangnam Blues, this hottie went so far as to show off his abs. Hold your breath and wait for it...

679f91f8-e568-4dcb-9f98-4da3de3e21d6.jpg

And voila! Here it is, our two favorite actors,  Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won, posing together in the action noir film.

Now that all episodes of Doctor Crush is available, will you marathon it with us?

Which words best describe Kim Rae Won?

A heartthrob 

The best actor 

Handsome

A cutie pie

Hong Ji Hong

Playful

A sexy beast

Boyish

Mature

My boo!

What's your thoughts on actor Kim Rae Won? Doctor Crush's ending? Tell us in the comments below!

Image credits as referenced or watermarked.

To vote  and comment go to DramaFever Blog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to say, I super dislike this writer, and I think it is pretty clear she has not seen any of his drama. (Except, maybe Doctors.....)

• Like 7

@irilightHi chingu!!! Thanks for the post!!! :) fighting! Enjoy the final episode of doctors!! Haha blondie oppa...nice nice, but i like him more with dark hair! :P but he's still cute! LOL even with gray hair and bald? hahaha

@maria1983 Chingu annyeong! Lol im back here again! Unfortunately its too late. Im still struggling! Feels like my arms and legs have been shackled! Remember im krw oppa's prisoner! Hahaha :D:D:D but ironically, i dont want to be free! LOL! I will stay and remain here. :) hihihihi! 

• Like 2