Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

4 hours ago, deara said:

Something about Kim Rae Won, he doesnt need to act cool to be cool, he doesnt need to looks manly to be manly, he doesnt need to trying hard to be man with class because he already have it all in him naturally. The way he walks, the way he talks, the way he act will make people (girls) will fall for him  :wub:

I think the same type Just different colours :D

Because that's Kim Rae Won, he put himself inside the drama, so we see at least one of his aspects in each drama or movie he leads. that's not movie, that's KRW

@deara: This car is totally different from the car  he drove in drama ;)

This one is much more expensive :D

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bibiyl said:

@deara  while we've been crazy over him without his car

exactly  , good point !!!! ... we loved him before we know he had that car . hahahaha

let this be know world wide !!!!!!!!!!!!

CqobRTHVYAM7uIu.jpg

ctto

3 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@lala01 Hahaha right? And if it still won't work this time, let's already make a petition chingu!!! :) We don't deserve to be treated this way lol :lol:

yes , so inhuman . hahahaha

• Like 2

@deara Hi chingu! Haha they see oppa's swagger look now thats why! They used to probably think he's an old man! Now, they have finally opened their eyes! Hahaha :D

@maria1983 Hahaha yes, we've established that before...he can wear anything or nothing and he will still look attractive and charming and everything in the dictionary that can describe this beautiful live walking statue! LOL! :P:D:) KRW oppa exudes that feeling of making everything so bright and beautiful! LOL just like the sun! Haha oozes with appeal! How dreamy! :D lets take this namja home! Hahaha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

@deara Hi chingu! Haha they see oppa's swagger look now thats why! They used to probably think he's an old man! Now, they have finally opened their eyes! Hahaha :D

@maria1983 Hahaha yes, we've established that before...he can wear anything or nothing and he will still look attractive and charming and everything in the dictionary that can describe this beautiful live walking statue! LOL! :P:D:) KRW oppa exudes that feeling of making everything so bright and beautiful! LOL just like the sun! Haha oozes with appeal! How dreamy! :D lets take this namja home! Hahaha

we will take him home , but seams that the competition begin to be very hard .

yes , they was thinking that Our Sweet Prince is old ... hahahaha

CqoclpCUAAA10oA.jpg

ctto

• Like 1

@asdfghello Lol it will! I can never say it wont! It isnt in my vocabulary my friend! I have an unbreakable fighting spirit! :D i still believe in oppa's abs! LOL so i must remain focus and trust that he has plans for us! :D he will make it happen! Hahaha! Well...he did prove to the rest of those flowerboys.. :P that he doesnt need to take his shirt off to get high ratings and attention. LOL he still SLAYED! I think the sexy veins in his arms did it for all of us, dont you think so? :D besides if he did show his abs...i dont think you will ever move on from this sepanx! Hahaha! You will die a 1000 more death and still trying to take that one last breath, but still wont be able to let go! LOL :P 

• Like 2

Just now, lala01 said:

@asdfghello Lol it will! I can never say it wont! It isnt in my vocabulary my friend! I have an unbreakable fighting spirit! :D i still believe in oppa's abs! LOL so i must remain focus and trust that he has plans for us! :D he will make it happen! Hahaha! Well...he did prove to the rest of those flowerboys.. :P that he doesnt need to take his shirt off to get high ratings and attention. LOL he still SLAYED! I think the sexy veins in his arms did it for all of us, dont you think so? :D besides if he did show his abs...i dont think you will ever move on from this sepanx! Hahaha! You will die a 1000 more death and still trying to take that one last breath, but still wont be able to let go! LOL :P 

exactly , we will have no more live to live ... more air to breah ...no more fish for our sushi . hahaha

CqoKuW7UMAA5cOs.jpgctto

• Like 4

@maria1983 I know! Its growing in numbers! Lol but we're the first in line, so they can wait! Hahahaha! :D we will steal oppa and flee to another planet! :D 

hahaha he looks good in any car! Inexpensive or not. LOL i only care about the guy who drives it anyway! Hahahaha he can do his one hand back reverse parking all day long and hold my hands with one! Ooohhhh :D that is priceless chingu! LOL! :) gaja oppa! Hahaha lets go to our honeymoon now! :D:D:D 

yes, im sure theyre the ones who thought his age gap with psh was too weird! LOL but NOW...they finally see the light! :) i had no doubts the krw sunshine will eventually light their very dark world! LOL! Then they will get shock and find about his angry abs in gangnam and say....NO WAY this man is old! He's a BEAST like no other ive seen in this kdrama world full of pretty boysLOL! :P Bec he's the SUN that shines and gives off life to the flowers! :D 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lala01 said:

hahaha he looks good in any car! Inexpensive or not. LOL i only care about the guy who drives it anyway!

hahahahahahahaha 

yes , the light ... they realy consider him old . but of course a girl of 18-25  years will think this . it's normal

oh , so sweet ...so sweet ... of course that he's the man :D

ONCE AGAIN , I LOVE HIS ENTRENCE ...

Cqn5C24UsAAvkdz.jpg

ctto

• Like 1

@lala01 Hahaha gotta love your fighting spirit chingu!! Okay then, in Oppa KRW, we trust!!!! :D Haha yeah it didn't happen maybe because I'm still not fully equipped (lol I don't have enough oxygen tanks here with me), or I maybe because I wouldn't be able to handle it (but I've seen gangnam haha what more couldn't I handle)??? But you're right, you're right. Haha I'm currently having a hard time moving on, and he didn't even gave us what we want, what more if he gave us that right?? Lol he's saving me from the possible extreme misery :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, deara said:

True! They kinda late noticed that :D

hahaha

well ... never is to late .

1 minute ago, deara said:

@lala01 ya they kept calling him ajussi lol  :cold_sweat: omg he isn't old yetttt 

maybe for someone in her 20 seams old ...

but now i believe they will see him different ... just give them time . i know from my own experience . hahaha

Cqoq3pJVMAErd1D.jpg

ctto

• Like 3

@maria1983 Hahaha! If we wont have fish to oUr sushi! That is so TRAGIC my friend! Andwae! LOL! :D my rice will be too lonely without my fish! :P 

oppaya has great taste in cars! i love it! :) He really has style! Hahahaha bmw i8 coupe! Lol driving a maserati isnt bad at all either..not much of a difference. The driver is still sexy! Hahaha :D he should have been on a motorcycle too! Ohh that will also look super jjang! Black one and with that casual clothes hes wearing! YEAH! Whaattaaastyle! :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@lala01 Hahaha gotta love your fighting spirit chingu!! Okay then, in Oppa KRW, we trust!!!! :D Haha yeah it didn't happen maybe because I'm still not fully equipped (lol I don't have enough oxygen tanks here with me), or I maybe because I wouldn't be able to handle it (but I've seen gangnam haha what more couldn't I handle)??? But you're right, you're right. Haha I'm currently having a hard time moving on, and he didn't even gave us what we want, what more if he gave us that right?? Lol he's saving me from the possible extreme misery :lol:

hahaha , yes ... lets let the things like this for the moment ... we already are a little death . just wait another moment to analyze the abs subject . will be lots to examine . hahahaha

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Hahaha! If we wont have fish to oUr sushi! That is so TRAGIC my friend! Andwae! LOL! :D my rice will be too lonely without my fish! :P 

oppaya has great taste in cars! i love it! :) He really has style! Hahahaha bmw i8 coupe! Lol driving a maserati isnt bad at all either..not much of a difference. The driver is still sexy! Hahaha :D he should have been on a motorcycle too! Ohh that will also look super jjang! Black one and with that casual clothes hes wearing! YEAH! Whaattaaastyle! :) 

yes , exactly ...this is why i love that he came to that party like this . he showed to all his class . :)

yes , not good ...not , with out fish no good sushi . so let the Oppa stay here with us . hahaha

1 minute ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Haha yeah we must let our eyes and hearts take a rest first so it'll be ready for their next death... oh I mean for the next project. :lol: 

of course   ... and our hearts , lets think .

yes , before our next destroy moment .... omg , just look what he does when he came from a car going to a party ...imagine him going to take a shower .  hahaha can you ?

• Like 3

@maria1983 He always has his super cool entrance! :D hes the Prince! Hahahaha he's the royal hotness! :) 

@dearaont know what theyre saying! Theyll come around and realize this sooner or later! They will have their moment of realization! :D we shall wait for it to happen!  

@asdfghelloHahaha yes, you shall train yourself chinguya! LOL but no preparation or readiness will help you though! :o Hahaha! But you can still try! **high five** remember the sun always shines every single day! :D it wont ever disappear! LOL TRUST! This is the power of krw oppa abs! It will not let us give up! I mean who would or could? I guess the people who havent seen Beast gangnam oppa? LOL i, for one, cant forget those abs and poppin veins! :D:D he has some really awesome muscle cuts in his body! Theyre not even those modelling ish perfect smooth looking abs you see everywhere. HIS is like pure pure muscles like a stone that had been perfectly chiseled and carved intricately! LOL! :D:D:D reminds me of bruce lee's type of muscles! Hahaahhaha i cant describe if in words chingu, but oppa has that muscle type i really like! hahahaha! 

• Like 1