Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Something about Kim Rae Won, he doesnt need to act cool to be cool, he doesnt need to looks manly to be manly, he doesnt need to trying hard to be man with class because he already have it all in him naturally. The way he walks, the way he talks, the way he act will make people (girls) will fall for him  :wub:

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

not that car . :) 

this is his car .

Cqno9p9VYAAvVY9.jpgctto

I think the same type Just different colours :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@deara I agree with you! He can be manly, handsome, sexy, attractive, hot without even doing nothing and just being himself. Everyone's ideal guy. Total package! :wub:

yes , but look to him ...he's even accesorize with his car . :D

CqnuSzcUkAA3kVn.jpg

CTTO

• Like 4

Credit is due to KRW for yet another memorable character as Dr. Hong Ji Hong. Thanks to Doctors, i got to enjoy KRW in a romcom drama and he's still the same actor who took my breath away from My Love Pattzi, Love Story In Harvard & My Little Bride.

CqnrTiCVUAAi3fY.jpg credit to pank_blue

• Like 6

To all the Chinguuuuuuussss!!!!! :D annyeong! 

@maria1983 and @asdfghello haha you guys were thinking the same thing when they showed him in the changing room?!!! Hahahaha! :P i was like, is this the moment?!! But unfortunately it didnt happen! Still gave me the excitement though :D i still love the way he loosen his tie and and 

• Like 1

Just now, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 Thank you for the update chingu!!!! Oppa and his car is currently the talk of the town. Haha everyone's going gaga over his sexy car while us... we are going crazyyyy over him :lol:

i believe they gonna grazy over KIM RAE WON car ... is  a difference . with out him will be just a car ... like this he showed power . Omg , i am so glad that he came there like this , and how he get out of that car , and how he walked , and how he was dressed  ...hm , hm ... This man , i always say , is something else for sure !!! :D

hahahahaha

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

To all the Chinguuuuuuussss!!!!! :D annyeong! 

@maria1983 and @asdfghello haha you guys were thinking the same thing when they showed him in the changing room?!!! Hahahaha! :P i was like, is this the moment?!! But unfortunately it didnt happen! Still gave me the excitement though :D i still love the way he loosen his tie and and 

i was like ...THE SAME . our friend @lala01 will have her desire at least completed ... hahaha

CqoP9hcUkAEfn6Z.jpg

ctto

• Like 2

@maria1983

He has natural swagg! His car adds up to it too :D so lovely!! LOL krw oppa is so jjang!!! Oppa and his beemer! Chua!! :D take me for a ride oppa!! 

Im still not giving up on the shirtless scene guys! I know it will happen in the future! :D fighting!!! It wasnt meant to be in this drama, but not losing hope! It shall eventually happen in his next projects! :) maybe what @asdfghello said!! Hahaha oppa chasing ghost shirtless will be the thing!! :D daebak!!!! Hahaha 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983

He has natural swagg! His car adds up to it too :D so lovely!! LOL krw oppa is so jjang!!! Oppa and his beemer! Chua!! :D take me for a ride oppa!! 

Im still not giving up on the shirtless scene guys! I know it will happen in the future! :D fighting!!! It wasnt meant to be in this drama, but not losing hope! It shall eventually happen in his next projects! :) maybe what @asdfghello said!! Hahaha oppa chasing ghost shirtless will be the thing!! :D daebak!!!! Hahaha 

yes , he's realy something else this man ...don't know ... is like all comes so easy for him ...just look how casual he is ...even if he comes out from that car ...he stil has something special , not like he's showing of , like don't know ( did we say how  to say when we don't find the words to describe this man ? ) like , like ... he iluminate all . really something else :)

Cqod7r-UkAAZXGG.jpg

ctto

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deara said:

Girls went crazy on social media after saw KimRaeWon's Car. Now they admitted it how cool he is   :lol:

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

hm , yes ... he's cool . we know this for long time .

i believe after they considered him old ... now they see him not that old and like you said ...COOL . hahaha

Cqof7G1WgAALj4h.jpg

Cqof99QW8AE9ki3.jpg

ctto

• Like 3