Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

2 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983PURE MADNESS! lol! :D i cannot find myself! LOL! this is not me! Hahahaha! why is this happening?! :) all this mental preparation BS didnt even work! 

my SUNSHINE OPPA looks so attractive in here! Ahhhh lets ravish this man! LOL!!!! :D 

hahahahaha

wait  , you maniac !!! just wait !!!!

yes , i still can get over him ... what he did ? what ?

and they give him that new haircut ...and  omg , omg , omg ...

CqeQlfTUIAA6XEI.jpg

credit to the owner

just go away ... just go ... you distroy my life . hahahaha

• Like 5

@maria1983LOL im still smiling here like a fool and giggling like a lunatic!!! :D 

LOL you're completely lost yourself chingu! hahahahaha i cant believe this is happening to us! its like we've restarted our fangirling all over again. it feels like we havent seen oppa in all his glory before, right?! :) 

our lives have been destroyed all over again! ruined our minds and damaged our hearts! :) 

• Like 3

Just now, lala01 said:

@maria1983LOL im still smiling here like a fool and giggling like a lunatic!!! :D 

LOL you're completely lost yourself chingu! hahahahaha i cant believe this is happening to us! its like we've restarted our fangirling all over again. it feels like we havent seen oppa in all his glory before, right?! :) 

our lives have been destroyed all over again! ruined our minds and damaged our hearts! :) 

BUT IS NOT LIKE WE ARE SOME TEANAGERS ...c'mon , we are adults . hahaha

and look to us ... that kiss , hm , hm , hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...

CqeekuxUEAAmmC-.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, asdfghello said:

@maria1983 @lala01 Hahaha I can't sleep, I can't function, I can't breathe :) Oppa how can we let go of you tomorrow??? You're making it hard for us :wub: You better bring us back to life and to our normal self oppa! :D 

hahahaha

yes , look what he does ..

okay , okay ...we can manage this . but look to him !!!!!!!!!! :heart:

he's really the death of us ... hahaha

Cqefo7mUIAADTez.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 5

@maria1983 i cant even gather my thoughts anymore! LOL look at those screen shots! MYLIFEFORCE had been sucked out of me! LOL! :D 

adults?! LOL we're still teenagers at hearts my friend! Maybe we're the new breeds of adults! hahaha! :D this is all krw oppa's doing! we're all lovesick! :) my my my...even @asdfghello is having a difficult time making sense of it all! lol how can we help her when we cant even help ourselves in this situation?! LOL! 

that smile...my gosh! the sunshine of my life! :D:D:D 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 i cant even gather my thoughts anymore! LOL look at those screen shots! MYLIFEFORCE had been sucked out of me! LOL! :D 

adults?! LOL we're still teenagers at hearts my friend! Maybe we're the new breeds of adults! hahaha! :D this is all krw oppa's doing! we're all lovesick! :) my my my...even @asdfghello is having a difficult time making sense of it all! lol how can we help her when we cant even help ourselves in this situation?! LOL! 

that smile...my gosh! the sunshine of my life! :D:D:D 

the fish of your sushi ?

omg , yes , what happen ? where did we do something wrong ? we need our life back ... this is not living ,

Prince is the quilty one !!!

CqeeeGVVIAAycEI.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 2

@maria1983lol yes, the fish to my sushi!!! :) 

hahaha im afraid we can never get our normal life back, chingu. LOL :D this is already impossible!! OH MY GANGSTAH OPPA! you take my breath away! :D this is indescribable! Im speechless my friend! i dont know how to express my feelings today! LOL! :D:D:D KRW oppa, saranghae! :wub:

im still stuck my friend! :crazy: im going to continue watching now. hahaha ill be back as soon as i get myself together! :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

i dont know how to express my feelings today! LOL! :D:D:D KRW oppa, saranghae! :wub:

well ...i see that you are still able to express them well ... hahaha

yes , we love him , no more hiding . hahahaha no way , no way ...

• Like 2

hi everyone.  What can you say about KIss of our couple JH and HJ? It was perfect !!!!

deabakk!!!!!!!!!. I love all the scenes for tonight episodes.  Hope more lovey dovey scenes for tomorrow.

Wedding scenes... 

JH:heart:HJ forever

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, amadeus said:

hi everyone.  What can you say about KIss of our couple JH and HJ? It was perfect !!!!

deabakk!!!!!!!!!. I love all the scenes for tonight episodes.  Hope more lovey dovey scenes for tomorrow.

Wedding scenes... 

JH:heart:HJ forever

hello , hello @amadeus !!

well ...what can i say ? first ...one hour ago fans begin to faint ... look ,  nobody is here anymore . maybe later . hahaha

yes , what a kiss !!!!!

KRW really knows why he don't choose very often romantic roles ...look what he does to us !!!! hahaha

Cqezz0IUsAAsc5Y.jpg

CqexnaRVUAAHmV0.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 5

@maria1983 LOL! OMO! my royal hotness!!!! hahahaha :D 

KRW oppa is the beast kisser in the kdrama world! the kiss conqueror of psh! LOL :):):) 

He is just so sexy and manly! :D waahhhhhh lol if they'll just show some oppa abs! i think i will lose all my senses right there and then! :) ahhhh this is so chaotic! my heart is going to burst and shoot out of my chest! hahahahaha :D oppa, this guy knows how to make women's heart flutter like its some kind natural disaster!! tornado? earthquake? hurricane? LOL! 

my world is collapsing...aigooo

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 LOL! OMO! my royal hotness!!!! hahahaha :D 

KRW oppa is the beast kisser in the kdrama world! the kiss conqueror of psh! LOL :):):) 

He is just so sexy and manly! :D waahhhhhh lol if they'll just show some oppa abs! i think i will lose all my senses right there and then! :) ahhhh this is so chaotic! my heart is going to burst and shoot out of my chest! hahahahaha :D oppa, this guy knows how to make women's heart flutter like its some kind natural disaster!! tornado? earthquake? hurricane? LOL! 

my world is collapsing...aigooo

omg , omg ... stay with us , just stay , breath , breath ... 1,2,3 ...1,2,3 ... control , control ... 1,2,3 ...1,2,3 ... do you feel better ?

but all that you say is so true ... look to him , just look , yes , he really knows how to kiss , and kiss good , good ...and look to us . hahaha loose our mind .

Oppa , good that you are a criminal next project  ... let's became sane one more time ...and romantic drama next . i beliebe we will recover our senses in few weeks . hahaha

CqeyydfVIAA_Xio.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 4

@maria1983hahaha i cannot even control myself! ive been rewatching those scenes for the millionth time! :D 

oppa is too much too handle! yes, romantic dramas with oppa just make us lose our minds! hahaha! :D i mean just watching him kiss someone does this to us? LOL imagine if its us, hes kissing? LOL OHHHMYSHATTERINGHEART! i will not be able to put you back in one piece! LOL! :D:D:D 

OH MY! oppa! you looooookkkkkk so amazing! hahaha can i take you home? :D  love that pic chingu!!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983hahaha i cannot even control myself! ive been rewatching those scenes for the millionth time! :D 

oppa is too much too handle! yes, romantic dramas with oppa just make us lose our minds! hahaha! :D i mean just watching him kiss someone does this to us? LOL imagine if its us, hes kissing? LOL OHHHMYSHATTERINGHEART! i will not be able to put you back to pieces! LOL! :D:D:D 

OH MY! oppa! you looooookkkkkk so amazing! hahaha can i take you home? :D  love that pic chingu!!! 

hahaha take him home ?

and do what ? hahahaha

• Like 2

oh gosh oh gosh I just die of laughing at your comments girls hahaha

(while you are all dying after oppa's hot kiss scene haha)

enjoy it while you can girls, who knows how long we have to wait for romantic role again :dizzy:

and I'm very sorry lala, really, I apologize , but I just couldn't let you words pass, they're brilliant

lala01_zpshc12resu.jpg

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, peanuts281 said:

oh gosh oh gosh I just die of laughing at your comments girls hahaha

(while you are all dying after oppa's hot kiss scene haha)

enjoy it while you can girls, who knows how long we have to wait for romantic role again :dizzy:

and I'm very sorry lala, really, I apologize , but I just couldn't let you words pass, they're brilliant

OH , SO SWEET , PEANUTS 

dear FRIEND ,i believe romantic role form him is to much for us ...look how we ended . hahaha

like we can breath , sleep , eat ... so , as much as we love him romantic ...still to much for us , real .

he knows what he knows Our Sweet Prince ... like he was " I TOLD YOU SO '' . HAHAHA

I LOVE HIM  :wub:

CqfF8WSUEAA_S9F.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

• Like 3