Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

9 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

WELCOME :) I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE DONE WITH THE QUOTE ''THING " :)  

maria, I don't think there's something wrong with it since you could use & has replied to my post above. Besides, you still could post the IG clip above as well. :lol:

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

maria, I don't think there's something wrong with it since you could use & has replied to my post above. Besides, you still could post the IG clip above as well. :lol:

i'm old . i believe this must be a reason . :D

I FORGET THINGS . :) or i see them where they are not .... 

• LOL 1

10 Older Romance K-Dramas That You Need To See

It feels like just yesterday I was watching these K-dramas as a kid, which are now referred to as “older K-dramas.”

It’s easy to get excited and sucked into the dramatic world of K-dramas these days, but there are lots of K-dramas from way back when that can be thoroughly enjoyed today. Here’s a look at 10 of those older K-dramas that you should definitely give a watch!

Attic Cat

“Attic Cat” is a classic love story about a man who learns to love. It stars Kim Rae Won as Kyung Min and Jung Da Bin as Jung Eun. Kyung Min and Jung Eun end up sharing a rooftop together and happen to fall in love.

attic-cat.jpg

Although the story is not that different from what we’re used to, you have to appreciate Kim Rae Won as his acting capabilities.

His role as Kyung Min is still talked about today, and people love his character’s quirky and hilarious behavior. You’ll laugh and fall in love with his charm as well as his love story.

Watch “Attic Cat”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1