I Just Met The Most Beautiful Girl I've Ever Laid My Eyes On...

Guest twinky81

Guest xsilentangel

Everyone thinks its a guy aha

I personally think it may be an insecure girl who wants to have some attention on her, so she tried to catch your attention with pics!

But that's just an assumption.

I believe you should go and just see what happens.

Who knows, she might be that girl or just another girl who might be "the one" for you!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hinouchi

haha yea, can't you tell if that's a girl or not by her voice? I mean you did talk to her for 3 hours on the phone ... but other people assuming she got a voice changer thingy... talk about getting high tech here ... lol

Guest twinky81

Here's your long awaited update guyz n galz...

I sent her an email on Wednesday afternoon, and I never got a response back. I called her just 30 min ago to try to set up a meet anyway (I'd bring a friend along), but she didn't answer (I assume she is filtering her calls now). I left her a voicemail stating that I knew the pics were fake (this was only AFTER my Flip friend told me). Yes, she stole pics from Filipno actress Heart Evangelista. How the hell was I supposed to know?

Here's her Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/orange214

So yeah, looks like I got duped. Oh well, least no one got hurt (physically that is). I'm honestly not even that thunderstruck by this. Just one of those things you have to deal with meeting with ppl online. Just make sure you have some good friends that have your back. ;)

Oh, and in case any of ya'll are wondering what I look like, well, here you are.

11768322825891490039jpend3.th.jpgthpix.gif

BTW, you can officially declare this thread DEAD along with my hopes and dreams! Ahaha.

Thanks for the kind words and your patience during this drawn out ordeal. Maybe I'll have more exciting adventures for you in the near future! muahaha...

Guest andersennavy

hey the most beautiful girl in the world is already taken >:0

i swear if i ever see u in real life

watch out -.-

Guest twinky81

watch out -.-

srrsly, what's that supposed to mean?

Guest takemeaway

watch out -.-

lmao tats cute

@ twinky81, I think he's implying that his girl is the most beautiful girl. And you're referring to his beautiful girl? lolz

anyways srry to hear that.. gluck next time buddy

you should have showed up anyway to see what she looked like.. but tht would be funny if you both went to scope each otherout and then theres no one actually at the place cause you're both in your hiding places...kekekekke

Guest Darkodesi

haha well firts of all , her pic link goes to a website with her phone number , and her email adress host is @sexmagnet.com , those would have been some pretty decent red flags.

but i guess you got too "excited" about a pretty girl talking to you , that you convinced yourself that it was all true...

hey dont be too upset , take it as a life lesson and move on. btw why are you searching for girls on the net , myspace is only full of girls who want to see how many guys drool over their looks and guys with halfnaked pics thinking their the shiznit nad theyl get to beep all the girls near them. oh and the ocasional 50+ ol farts hunting for girls and prepubesent turds pretending to be girls waitiing to fool those guys.

Guest Flicksityy

That girl looks too model like already ROFL

Dw, you'll have alot of chances in the future.

Just don't go for people for their looks =="

Good luck :D

Guest Melyxcious

Lol, wow. She used Heart's pictures? Eck haha that must suck.

Some things are too good to be true.

Sorry to hear you got played ): But hey! It's her fault in the first place, y'know?

Stealing an actress's picture. How pathetic, imo.

& you look pretty cute too. Boo.

Ah well, you'll find someone new (:

Guest NEYUGN93

awwsss sorry to hear that =/ LOL WHAT ?! youre serz not ugly ! i find you cute =D looks isnt abt everything.

Well, forget her. You'll find somebody ! good luck !

<3 carO

Guest Meenuh

That sucks man. I would like to see what she looks like IRL though.

hahaha i'm really curious too now. i wish i had some popcorn.

Guest soominie

I don't think meeting online is the best way to start a relationship in the first place;;

Call it off and meet girls IN REAL LIFE. :)

Guest super cool snail

lol @ her fake name

yea but i probably wouldn't know she was some flip actress her picture look like ordinary hot girl's pictures ya knowww

but yea

you've learned so put that to good use :)

Guest xgreenberry

aw you shouldn't have told her that you knew her pics were fake cause they you would've been able to see how she really looked like.

I'm really curious.

Archived