Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest twinky81

I Just Met The Most Beautiful Girl I've Ever Laid My Eyes On...

Guest orangeSHR00M

haha i thought this thread was going to go something like "shes so pretty but her personality sucks"

i thought it was headed in that direction when she wouldnt let you hang up the phone... ;x

sorry i dont have much to add, but good luck on your first date (:

Guest LOVE&FREEDOM_beautyofX

you HAVE to tell us how this turns out but gluck to you! :)

Guest twinky81

Okay, not good, I think you 'nay-sayers' are on to something here. I have a Filipino friend, and I showed the pix to her. Needless to say, my friend says the pics are all fake (pulled from a bunch of diff sites). Wow, this caught me off guard, but she might've just saved my a$$. I msg'd the girl back asking for recent pics, let's see if she responds. Now, I'm starting to think this is too good to be true for sure, and that this person might be a HE!!!!! *runs & hides* Stay posted, I'll get back with yall for updates.

I've even thought about having my friend go with me to scope her out on Friday ahead of time, but I may just have to call this whole thing off. *sighs*

Guest Meenuh

Okay, not good, I think you 'nay-sayers' are on to something here. I have a Filipino friend, and I showed the pix to her. Needless to say, my friend says the pics are all fake (pulled from a bunch of diff sites). Wow, this caught me off guard, but she might've just saved my a$$. I msg'd the girl back asking for recent pics, let's see if she responds. Now, I'm starting to think this is too good to be true for sure, and that this person might be a HE!!!!! *runs & hides* Stay posted, I'll get back with yall for updates.

I've even thought about having my friend go with me to scope her out on Friday ahead of time, but I may just have to call this whole thing off. *sighs*

i don't think any relationship or friendship should start off with lying. if this girl is as beautiful as you say she is, then maybe that should've raised a flag in your head. you didn't wonder why such a beautiful and awesome girl was resorting to an online dating service to get hooked up? sounds a bit fishy to me.

i didn't even know people actually used those online dating things. i just watched burn after reading yesterday too. haha.

lol you talked to her on the phone so i don't think it's a he. probably low self esteem. i'm curious to know what'll come next. it's like a tv show. :lol:

Guest nuclearone

ROFL, Mmm if the person turns out to be a he, you could ask if there is a possibility of a gay relationship between you two to scare him

Guest twinky81

ROFL, Mmm if the person turns out to be a he, you could ask if there is a possibility of a gay relationship between you two to scare him

Yea, no. I don't do gay. I'm really scared now, cuz she hasnt returned my msg yet... and Ive heard of ppl showing up and getting mugged by a bunch of random ppl as if it were a big setup.

I dont know what Im going to do now. Part of me wants to go and just see what all the fuss is about. I was thinking about having a friend go and scope her out ahead of time for me, but in all seriousness, Im probably calling this whole thing off. Just like meenuh said, Im not starting a relationship off with lies.

Guest Amanda Plz

^ Aw. No, dude. Go meet her! I want to know the outcome. I'm really curious now :P.

Haha. Sorry. If you really think she's fake or you're being set up, don't then.

Guest standoffish

:0 well, you did talk to her on the phone :0

maybe...maybe she was gonna 'stood ya up'

you should go check it out. but have your friend come :0 but let them stay at a distance O--o you dont know if this person will nab ya and ya friend. but if your friend is hidden, :D they can watch you.

^_^ and if she never shows up. just hang out with your friend and talk about how messd up the situation was

Guest fast11375

The probability of this being true is around .5%. Usually the dating sites are for people who are desperate, bored, or wants to prank someone. Like other people said, this woman has an unusual personality(wouldn't let you hang up, spa for first date). You should do some more searches online before meeting her, also see if the photo album you found is popular on the internet.

But there is still a chance that she's real and beautiful. It's up to you to decide if the reward is worth the risks.

Guest Meenuh

Yea, no. I don't do gay. I'm really scared now, cuz she hasnt returned my msg yet... and Ive heard of ppl showing up and getting mugged by a bunch of random ppl as if it were a big setup.

I dont know what Im going to do now. Part of me wants to go and just see what all the fuss is about. I was thinking about having a friend go and scope her out ahead of time for me, but in all seriousness, Im probably calling this whole thing off. Just like meenuh said, Im not starting a relationship off with lies.

well you can atleast question her about it and ask her why she did it. maybe she'll 'fess up and be honest.

EDIT: if you talk to her ... and she sends you pictures. i wanna see em. ahahah. i'm curious to see who's pictures she used too.

Guest omgitschelsea

this is intense.

i wanna know what happens.

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

I think it's just a guy pretending to be a girl.

Guest fizzl3

whoa, yeh i think go with a friend is your best bet! just in case this dream girl is real ehehe but yeh if she hasn't gotten back to you, that isn't very promising, but her personality will probably be real, like as if she'll do all this research about linux and xmen. Those topics are pretty in depth right? she might still be the love of your life!

Guest Milk 'N' Cookies

But didn't your date through the phone too? So for sure it wouldn't be a he then right, otherwise you would know.

But yeah...

I want to know what the girl looks like LOL

Guest mikasaranghae

well, there're many philipino people here. just post her picture, people can tell you if they are fake or not. saving you a heart-break after the date.

Guest mAdNeSs~

Bring your friends with you and make them sit at another table.

If she is a he,then you and your friends can bash him up or something.

If she happens to be she, then you can still continue your date.

Guest Aestas

ask her to meet up in a place that you can drive by and see clearly... ask your friend to come and scope her out with you. if she's hot and the right girl, you can still meet her (w/o said friend.)

Guest jaejae

how can it be a guy O_O didn't u talk on the phone with her for 3 hours?

Tehehehe...this reminds me of a certain thread about the "types of girlfriends."

A perfect girl who turned out to be a guy..."I didn't want to let your hopes down." LMAO.

I'm sorry. I'm I allowed to laugh at your situation? =/