I Just Met The Most Beautiful Girl I've Ever Laid My Eyes On...

Guest twinky81

Guest twinky81

Then technically you haven't met her yet, which makes your title not credible as you've never laid eyes on her before! It's just a picture, get over yourself buddy. You're setting yourself up for all this hype and such over a picture and phone convo.

I say just meet her but don't carry much expectations for whatever the outcome may be. Who cares if she's not as pretty as she says or if you're not as attractive. You like her personality, right? Keep it that way.

I like this advice the best, and my best friend told me the same thing. It's good to hear it from someone else though, especially from a female perspective. I'll take it all as "fun" and learning. I'll try not to be myself too much. LOL. If the date goes well, I'll post a pic of her this weekend. My pic is already on my profile here.

EDIT: Thanks to the well-wishers. For the nay-sayers, in my defense, the reason for me being dateless, is that I haven't even tried. This is the first time I actually tried. Imagine what luck I could have if I tried even more? That should give some of you other dateless guys some hope. ;)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok you're positive you think it's her right?

i got an idea.

tell her on the phone tonight to write your name on a piece of paper

and take a picture of her with it.

so for sure it's definately her.

lets just hope she's up for it.

if she's not. lets just hope she's not a man.

I wouldn't ask her to do that ... she might be offended that you don't believe her.

Like others suggested - ask her to go on webcam instead.

I find it weirder how she wouldn't let you get off the phone with her, and that she suggested going to the spa as a first date? O_o

I think the only thing you can really do is just wait until you meet her in person, and see how it goes.

first sign of trouble = she wouldn't shut up.

I mean this being your first time listening to her, you okay with it. but as time goes on, she'll talk to you to death.

Guest Flicksityy

so you been single for 3yr and claimed your ugly

and shes a hot model pretty status and is into you

yup that concludes it.

shes a transsexual.

ROFLL

Sounds true though :S

dang? chinese/flip model looking

sounds so much like Ellen Adarna

well be careful you don't know

if its her for sure dont have

your hopes up to high. it might

not be really her.

but a question:

if she that wasnt

the girl in the picture

but she has the same

awesome personality

and same hobbies would

you still like her?

Guest twinky81

dang? chinese/flip model looking

sounds so much like Ellen Adarna

well be careful you don't know

if its her for sure dont have

your hopes up to high. it might

not be really her.

but a question:

if she that wasnt

the girl in the picture

but she has the same

awesome personality

and same hobbies would

you still like her?

Well, beauty is subjective (i.e. eye of the beholder) so maybe she isn't a "model" in some eyes, but to me she is very beautiful... so far. I think most will agree, but everyone has different tastes. Honestly, I didn't expect her to be like that at all on the phone. It felt like talking to an old friend - if that makes sense? versus a complete stranger.

You want the truth? Yea, I msg'd her first because I thought she was attractive (you can't blame me? I'm a guy, so I think first with my eyes - I know it's sad, but true), but I there was also something more. she put these 3 little words to summarize herself in her profile that made me think she was very "down to earth" and NOT conceited. So far, I have not been wrong.

I'll know this Friday if it is or not the same girl, there's no going back unless she cancels on me or if I get hit by a car. ^^

Guest Dragonlove

NO you must go for it! GO FOR IT I SAY!!! If you don't you'll always wonder what if and that's the worst feeling in the world. So SET UP THAT DATE AND WHO KNOWS?!?! MAYBE YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!! From my all caps you can see that I'm getting quite excited. okay so GOOD LUCK!!

Guest inlalaland

The thing that is causing red lights to go off in my head is

NOT how pretty she is but

how desperate ( seriously, which girl refuses to hang up the phone when the guy suggests so)

and lack of an EQ ( who goes out for a facial on a first date. even worse, the first time you meet up) she posseses.

But I do hope that things turn out good for you.

Keep us informed!

rachellee is right. please listen to her

looks don't matter.

i just hope she's not a he-she because... i understand girls who like cars and computers and stuff because i do...

but, changing oils? yeah...

weird.

anyways, hopefully he's not like those "myspace girls" who looks so darn pretty and BAM! photoshop can do the great wonders.

lol good luck .

and do post some pics.

i doubt your even ugly.

Guest NEYUGN93

Ugh, please dont be those guys who think they're ugly to get a girl T.T ITS NOT ABT THE LOOKS !

Anyways... give it a go ! Good luck and hope to keep us update =)

Guest My Sweet September

looks don't matter.

i just hope she's not a he-she because... i understand girls who like cars and computers and stuff because i do...

but, changing oils? yeah...

weird.

anyways, hopefully he's not like those "myspace girls" who looks so darn pretty and BAM! photoshop can do the great wonders.

lol good luck .

and do post some pics.

i doubt your even ugly.

Whaaaat? Changing the oil in your car makes you a transsexual?

So it's red flag when a woman is self-sufficient?

Changing your oil in your car is not even difficult.

But anyway, good luck to you! I hope you are not disappointed with the results. But even if she looks different from her photos, it's that phone conversation that kept you interested, right???

BUT if she posted pictures of soemone else, saying it was her, i wouldn't even bother. Big insecurity issue -nono

Guest Hinouchi

Well, beauty is subjective (i.e. eye of the beholder) so maybe she isn't a "model" in some eyes, but to me she is very beautiful... so far. I think most will agree, but everyone has different tastes. Honestly, I didn't expect her to be like that at all on the phone. It felt like talking to an old friend - if that makes sense? versus a complete stranger.

You want the truth? Yea, I msg'd her first because I thought she was attractive (you can't blame me? I'm a guy, so I think first with my eyes - I know it's sad, but true), but I there was also something more. she put these 3 little words to summarize herself in her profile that made me think she was very "down to earth" and NOT conceited. So far, I have not been wrong.

I'll know this Friday if it is or not the same girl, there's no going back unless she cancels on me or if I get hit by a car. ^^

pretty rare to see a geeky girl nowadays, haha kind of like the myths of "there's no girl gamers", but yea what's there to lose? you'll be punching yourself in the face if she's in fact for real, even if things don't work out as lovers, I think she's still pretty fun to hang out with, so that's a win win situation, but it turns out to be one of those myspace "girl" (aka guy in real life), well I don't think anyone would go through all the trouble doing this on a dating site, but I could be wrong ... but let's cross that conclusion out.

ask yourself what have attracted you more, her looks or her personality?

but anyways hope lady luck is on your side on Friday, let us know how it goes and good luck.

Archived