Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest twinky81

I Just Met The Most Beautiful Girl I've Ever Laid My Eyes On...

Guest twinky81

Houston, we have a problem!
WARNING!!! Long read ahead. You have been warned! :P

We met online @ a legit dating site, and yes, pix have already been exchanged/seen - so no surprises there. I'll just also say we're both in our 20's, and we're busy, working young professionals. We've already msg'd each other a few times, and I asked for her #. I asked her out after talking on the phone with her for almost 3 hours. I just let her talk, and at one point I even tried to go because my arm was getting tired of holding the phone, she wouldn't let me. She asked, why do you have to go? You have plans tonite? I was all "No", I just thought it was late, and maybe you wanted to get some sleep. Long story short, I called her @ 10pm to leave a msg (I expected nothing). We ended up talking until almost 1am. This is a good sign, right?

I'm honestly shocked at myself. I havent been on a date in over 2 years, and I've never expected this girl to even give me a chance. There were some odd moments however, which I'll outline below.

As we discussed our first date plan - she suggested taking me to a day spa with her to get a massage and facial with her. She suggested this as she does this weekly, and I could easily fit in to her busy schedule. I was really weirded out by this suggestion, and somewhat taken aback. I made up excuses as to why I wouldnt be able to go. I countered by offering to take her out to dinner and maybe if time permitted, a walk around the Galleria Mall (very nice, upscale shopping center here in Houston). She agreed. Another good sign perhaps?

From the pictures, I have seen on her website and her profile, she is very pretty. I mean model-pretty. BUT, when we talked she wanted to talk about computers and cellphones. She also wanted to talk in Korean with me. Oh, she's half Chinese/Filipino. When I say computers & cellphones, I mean she knew her mini cooper. We were talking about Linux, building computers from scratch, the different types of OS's for smartphones. There were several times I had to keep my jaw from hitting the floor as she talked. She reads comic books, and loves X-Men. Oh, and she even changes her own oil on her car - I still don't believe this. I don't understand how such a beautiful girl does and cares about these things. I'm in awe. I'm still wrapping my head around this...

However, my curiosity piqued, and I did a Google search for her name. I found a photo album website of hers, and there are a lot of photos of her with family, friends, and by herself. After reviewing said pics (there was soooo much beauty there, I literally caught myself staring at one of her pics of her face for 5-10 minutes without flinching), I've came to the following conclusion:

1) There's no way the person I'm talking to is her! This is a set up for utter disaster, and when we meet for our date, it will be different person!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2) None of this is real - that is not her real personality - maybe she read my profile first, and just talked about stuff I wanted to hear? Which means I'll be disappointed when we meet in person, again.

3) This is real, and I'm too ugly for her.

I'm still reeling from the fact that she is just so, for lack of a better word, "awesome"! I guess the thread below about ugly guys ending up with hot girls is true, right? I guess we'll know by this weekend (after our date).

Oh, and another thing about me, I've been single for the past 3 years now. I cannot stand to be friends with most girls. The reason - if I find them attractive/interesting, then I want to date them. So if things don't work out, and she just wants to be friends, game over. I know... I suck. That's not normal right?

Comments? Feedback? If I posted a pic of myself to show you all how ugly I am would it help? LOL.

EDIT: SEE PAGE 4 for MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!

Guest Flicksityy

LOL how you described the girl, she sounded so unreal o.o

Have fun at your date! Hope she's not a fake ROFL

Guest lolololitslight

she sounds like a goddess, I don't believe you! PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Guest jmr10

i want to hear how this goes lmao good luck

Guest twinky81

she sounds like a goddess, I don't believe you! PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

No pics because she might find this thread! Also, I don't want to betray her trust - we just met. I'm wondering if I should've posted this in the 20-something forum instead since I would've gotten more serious comments there. LOL.

Well, I hope it goes well. I have to sit tight until Friday. It's going to be a looooong work week. -_-

Guest ShadowFoX

So... the three conclusions you've come to were these:

1) Her picture is fake

2) Not her real personality

3) You're too ugly

I say that chances will swing your way and she is real. You just have to stop looking at yourself so pessimistically. She saw your picture already, right? So unless your picture is fake, then she's still interested in you.

Btw if you posted this in the 20+ forum, it would just be moved here :P Since that's the wrong forum.

Guest twinky81

So... the three conclusions you've come to were these:

1) Her picture is fake

2) Not her real personality

3) You're too ugly

I say that chances will swing your way and she is real. You just have to stop looking at yourself so pessimistically. She saw your picture already, right? So unless your picture is fake, then she's still interested in you.

Btw if you posted this in the 20+ forum, it would just be moved here :P Since that's the wrong forum.

Aha! I'm too wordy! Thanks for summing that up Fox. Yea, she's seen my picture already. If ya'll are curious as to what I look like, just click on my personal profile on Soompi there. I just put a crappy webcam pic of myself just now.

I'll try to remain positive, but as my best friend tells me - don't give your hopes up, otherwise you might get hurt. That's always in the back of my mind.

Guess, I just wait then for now. I'm going to call her (assuming she doesnt call me back between now and then) on Thursday night because I forgot to tell her where we're going, and I also dont know where she lives in Houston since I got to pick her up, actually, that's wasn't really established...but I assume this is the case.

Guest terrorist

1. angle shots

2. she's a transsexual.

3. or she's a he.

4. becareful. when u meet her watch her from a distance. lol

Guest twinky81

1. angle shots

2. she's a transsexual.

3. or she's a he.

4. becareful. when u meet her watch her from a distance. lol

Normally, I'd LOL, but I that thought actually came across my mind while we were talking on the phone. No joke. After seeing the pictures on her website, I am 100% certain, she's not a man (or a transexual). This, of course, is why I've been so amazed for the past 24 hours.

Guest terrorist

Normally, I'd LOL, but I that thought actually came across my mind while we were talking on the phone. No joke. After seeing the pictures on her website, I am 100% certain, she's not a man (or a transexual). This, of course, is why I've been so amazed for the past 24 hours.

ok you're positive you think it's her right?

i got an idea.

tell her on the phone tonight to write your name on a piece of paper

and take a picture of her with it.

so for sure it's definately her.

lets just hope she's up for it.

if she's not. lets just hope she's not a man.

Guest twinky81

ok you're positive you think it's her right?

i got an idea.

tell her on the phone tonight to write your name on a piece of paper

and take a picture of her with it.

so for sure it's definately her.

lets just hope she's up for it.

if she's not. lets just hope she's not a man.

Man, I think that's asking a lot considering that we're trying to be professional here. I'm just going to suck it up, and see what happens. But dude, you have me seriously LOL'ing right now. Thanks, cuz I really needed that. I'll call her this Thursday like I said before to make sure we're all set for Friday. I'll keep this thread updated for sure.

I need to sleep now. I'll check this thread for updates from ya'll and answer any questions too as I find time.

Guest Gofishus

WARNING!!! Long read ahead. You have been warned! :P

We met online @ a legit dating site, and yes, pix have already been exchanged/seen - so no surprises there. I'll just also say we're both in our 20's, and we're busy, working young professionals. We've already msg'd each other a few times, and I asked for her #. I asked her out after talking on the phone with her for almost 3 hours. I just let her talk, and at one point I even tried to go because my arm was getting tired of holding the phone, she wouldn't let me. She asked, why do you have to go? You have plans tonite? I was all "No", I just thought it was late, and maybe you wanted to get some sleep. Long story short, I called her @ 10pm to leave a msg (I expected nothing). We ended up talking until almost 1am. This is a good sign, right?

I'm honestly shocked at myself. I havent been on a date in over 2 years, and I've never expected this girl to even give me a chance. There were some odd moments however, which I'll outline below.

As we discussed our first date plan - she suggested taking me to a day spa with her to get a massage and facial with her. She suggested this as she does this weekly, and I could easily fit in to her busy schedule. I was really weirded out by this suggestion, and somewhat taken aback. I made up excuses as to why I wouldnt be able to go. I countered by offering to take her out to dinner and maybe if time permitted, a walk around the Galleria Mall (very nice, upscale shopping center here in Houston). She agreed. Another good sign perhaps?

From the pictures, I have seen on her website and her profile, she is very pretty. I mean model-pretty. BUT, when we talked she wanted to talk about computers and cellphones. She also wanted to talk in Korean with me. Oh, she's half Chinese/Filipino. When I say computers & cellphones, I mean she knew her mini cooper. We were talking about Linux, building computers from scratch, the different types of OS's for smartphones. There were several times I had to keep my jaw from hitting the floor as she talked. She reads comic books, and loves X-Men. Oh, and she even changes her own oil on her car - I still don't believe this. I don't understand how such a beautiful girl does and cares about these things. I'm in awe. I'm still wrapping my head around this...

However, my curiosity piqued, and I did a Google search for her name. I found a photo album website of hers, and there are a lot of photos of her with family, friends, and by herself. After reviewing said pics (there was soooo much beauty there, I literally caught myself staring at one of her pics of her face for 5-10 minutes without flinching), I've came to the following conclusion:

1) There's no way the person I'm talking to is her! This is a set up for utter disaster, and when we meet for our date, it will be different person!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2) None of this is real - that is not her real personality - maybe she read my profile first, and just talked about stuff I wanted to hear? Which means I'll be disappointed when we meet in person, again.

3) This is real, and I'm too ugly for her.

I'm still reeling from the fact that she is just so, for lack of a better word, "awesome"! I guess the thread below about ugly guys ending up with hot girls is true, right? I guess we'll know by this weekend (after our date).

Oh, and another thing about me, I've been single for the past 3 years now. I cannot stand to be friends with most girls. The reason - if I find them attractive/interesting, then I want to date them. So if things don't work out, and she just wants to be friends, game over. I know... I suck. That's not normal right?

Comments? Feedback? If I posted a pic of myself to show you all how ugly I am would it help? LOL.

Tell me how it goes and if the photos match up

Guest takemeaway

OMG

I LAUGHED AND SMILED

AHHAHAHAHA.

cause this is just too cute.

you sound so adorable strung on this girl already LOL

I hope things work out for you :) and that she isn't a fake :)

it's kinda weird that a kind of girl like her would be even on a dating site? you'd think she already had a guy..

I find it even weirder that dating sites like this *actually* work.. ish? o_O

tell us how it goes!!

Guest Desperation

I'm pretty sure if you go into it without the mountain of doubts and with a bit more optimism, it just might work (firstdate-wise). Good luck.

Guest aznxkaiser

Pics or it didnt happen!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Guest Melitus

Sometime, when I'm bored I make fake account, facebook, myspace, yuwie...all female characters.

If there's a local bachelor, I would prank him by setting up a "date" nor did they know I'm a teenager boy pranking these foolish, hopeless guys seeking for love. So I hope you won't fall for this...u will most likely get laughed and stood up.

Guest tofu plushie

wow, she sounds amazing^^ Just be optimistic and when you meet with her have confidence in yourself.

Guest hobo

webcam?

i mean it'll confirm whether the pics are her or not