Kim Hyo Jin 김효진

Guest kikki

November 12, 2012
Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin Finally Go On Honeymoon Trip to Italy
Source: Nate l lee23j soompi.com
mt_1352767023_-1646255580_0.jpg
Celebrity couple Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin left for Italy on November 9 for their long overdue honeymoon trip since their wedding in December 2011. Yoo Ji Tae’s agency stated, “Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin went on a belated honeymoon trip to Italy. They will be returning to Korea during the third week of November.” 
Prior to the agency’s official statement, Yoo Ji Tae posted a picture of Kim Hyo Jin standing in front of a beautiful sight in Firenze on twitter and commented, “In Firenze with my wife.” This picture aroused curiosity among friends and fans about the couple’s whereabout. Yoo Ji Tae’s agency added to their official statement, “Their honeymoon trip is not sponsored by anyone just like they wedding wasn’t sponsored, either. Kim Hyo Jin and Yoo Ji Tae have been very busy with work as Kim Hyo Jin was starring in a film and Yoo Ji Tae has been preparing his first feature film as a director, so their plans have been put off.” 
Previously at BIFF, Yoo Ji Tae made a comment about their future honeymoon trips. He said, “I was thinking about going on the honeymoon trip in next month or so, but that’s just my wish.” 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 28, 2012
Korean Celebrities Gather for Controversial Pic “26 Years”
Reporter : Lee Hye Ji Editor : Kim Joo-hyun KSTAR10
Korean movie stars have flocked to satisfy their curiosities about a forthcoming action drama pic “26 Years,” one of the most controversial films this year.
Film stars Jo Hyun-jae, Kim Kang-woo, Kim Jeong-hwa, Baek Jin-hee, Yoo Ji-tae, Kim Hyo-jin and more joined the VIP screening of a forthcoming action drama “26 Years,” which will mark Seulong’s first big screen feature, held at the Lotte Cinema in Eastern Seoul, Korea on November 26.
The pic’s heroes Jin Goo, Bae Soo-bin, Lee Kyung-yeong, Jang Kwang and the only heroin Han Hye-jin also expressed their gratitude for celebrity visitors to grace the theater. Set to hit the local theaters Thursday, the movie goes around five ordinary people who team up for the same goal: avenge themselves on 'the man' who was in charge of the massacre happened in Gwangju, South Korea in 1980.
2012112809515321526_8.jpg
Korean actor Yoo Ji-tae (left) and Kim Hyo-jin (right) pose together in front of the photowall before the VIP screening of a forthcoming action drama “26 Years” held at the Lotte Cinema in Eastern Seoul, Korea on November 26, 2012. [Chungeorham Film]
20121126023424_0.jpg
20121128155920kxszhks_T5_36745.jpg
2012112700223900505_1.jpg

December 5, 2012
Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin Volunteer in Myanmar for 1 Year Anniversary
CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho 
Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin have celebrated their one year of marriage together in a heart-warming way. 
According to the two stars’ agencies, the married couple departed for Myanmar on December 2 and participated in volunteer activities with the local children for their one year anniversary. 

16727693.jpg
The two stars visited a local school in Myanmar with books to be donated and also partook in a ‘Dream Tree’ construction project. 
Yoo Ji Tae shared afterwards, “We wanted to provide hope and future for the kids in Myanmar. Seeing the kids enjoy their lessons and reading in the brand new classroom makes our hearts warm. We will continue to support the school in the future. “
Kim Hyo Jin added, “Before meeting our Myanmar friends, I was nervous to the point that I had trouble sleeping, but through the children’s smiles I gained a lot of strength. I will continue to think over the children’s future.” 

Photo Credit: C-Jes Entertainment

December 5, 2012
Yoo Ji-tae, Kim Hyo-jin Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary in Myanmar
Reporter : Lee Hye-ji Editor : Kim Nemo KSTAR10 Korean celeb couple Yoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin celebrated their first wedding anniversary in a special way.  The couple flew to meet children at a school in Myanmar, which was built a year ago with the money gifts at their wedding.  With the help of World Vision Korea, the couple built the primary and secondary school for 400 children in Myanmar`s second biggest city, Mandalay, in one of the poorest regions in the country.  Yoo and Kim said they enjoyed their time at the school, helping to install signboards, planting trees and giving students school supplies. "I decided to support the school to stand by these children. Children are the future and it gives me a great sense of joy and energy to see them study in the classroom," Yoo said with joy.  "I was so excited before I flew out to see them, I had trouble falling asleep. I will keep supporting them so that they get a good education", Kim was quoted as saying.  The two film stars have both been working as World Vision`s PR ambassadors since January 2011.
20121205_1354673822_45775800_1.jpg
121205_50be965d1d214.jpg 2012120548817_2012120571151.jpg 
Actress Kim Hyo-jin (left) and Yoo Ji-tae (right) pose together amongst students they have been giving help for one year in Myanmar in the picture released by Namoo Actors on December 5, 2012. [World Vision]

December 5, 2012
You Ji Tae & Kim Hyo Jin, visiting a school in Myanmar celebrating their one year wedding anniversary  Source: Innolife Korea
3993_1.jpg
Actor couple You Ji-Tae and Kim Hyo-Jin carried out a special sharing celebrating their one year wedding anniversary. 
On the 5th, World Vision conveyed, "Honorary ambassador of World Vision, You Ji Tae and Kim Hyo-Jin left to Myanmar, to meet the kids living there, celebrating their one year wedding anniversary." The couple caught peoples' eyes donating part of their wedding money in building a school in Myanmar on December 2nd, one year ago. The couple is once again carrying out their sharing, visiting the school in Myanmar. 
You Ji Tae and Kim Hyo-Jin personally delivered the signboard and made a 'dream tree,' possessing the hopes and dreams of children. On the part of the playground, they planted a tree and also gave school supplies to them. You Ji-Tae conveyed, "I decided to support schools since I wanted to help children, who will be the next leader of the country. I'm so happy to see children happily learning in new classrooms. I'll keep on the support for schools so that even more children can get the opportunity of learning." Kim Hyo-Jin said, "I was so nervous before meeting the children that I could hardly sleep. But I was cheered up by their smile. I will continue to maintain a persistent support for their education."[photo=World Vision]

Decemmber 6, 2012
Celebrity Couple Support School in Burma
ChosunIlbo
Actor Yoo Ji-tae and actress Kim Hyo-jin visited a school in Burma over the weekend on their first wedding anniversary, according to evangelical aid organization World Vision. 
The school was built with some of the gift money Yoo and Kim received for their wedding, as well as a donation from Yoo's management agency T Entertainment and a contribution from the Korean office of World Vision.
2012120601166_0.jpg/Courtesy of Namoo Actors
According to World Vision, they also participated in activities with local children. 
The school, located in the country's second-largest city Mandalay, will accommodate 400 elementary and middle school children. Yoo and Kim delivered a signboard for the school, planted a tree in a corner of the playground and gave stationery to the children.
2012120601166_1.jpg
2012120601166_2.jpg
2012120601166_3.jpg

December 6, 2012

Yoo Ji-tae and wife celebrate anniversary with good deed

By Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily

06173123.jpg

Actor couple Yoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin set off to Myanmar for their first anniversary. The trip wasn’t luxurious though, but a volunteer visit with World Vision.

Namoo Actors announced on Dec. 5 that the couple visited a school in Myanmar which was established with monetary gifts collected at the two’s wedding last year.

“It was such an honor to see the kids studying in the classrooms that we helped build,” said Yoo, who turned up at the facility with stationery items for the children.

“I was so excited that I couldn’t sleep the night before,” said Kim, who said she was touched by the smiles on the students’ faces.

Even before they got together, Yoo and Kim were ambassadors for World Vision. Kim’s stint with the world aid organization dates back some four years.

As a couple, they are known to be one of the most generous Hallyu pairs and are involved in many causes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

February 24, 2013
Kim Hyo Jin Models in Calvin Klein Underwear
CJ E&M enewsWorld Hani Park 
Actress Kim Hyo Jin has shown off her famously lean body again. 
On February 12, Kim Hyo Jin posed for a photo shoot at a hotel in Incheon with fashion magazine Dazed & Confused. 
The photos of Kim Hyo Jin in Calvin Klein Underwear were revealed on February 20, with the full spread set for release in the March issue.
69819996.jpg

67114511.jpg

The photo shoot was held discretely and with female staff on set only. 
Kim Hyo Jin’s agency stated, “Actress Kim Hyo Jin debuted as a model before her acting career. Although she has participated in many photo shoots with various concepts in the past, it was her very first underwear photo shoot with Calvin Klein Underwear.” 
Photo Credit: Dazed & Confused

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Check out the photo spread at Couch Kimchi <3
Kim Hyo Jin in Cosmopolitan Korea’s May editionhttp://couch-kimchi.com/2013/04/29/4th-extra-spread-of-kim-hyo-jin-in-cosmopolitan-koreas-may-2013-issue/

0003oe.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=203355

Yoo Ji Tae expresses a great love for his wife

2013060808135851b269361.jpg

Yoo Ji Tae expressed a great love for his wife, Kim Hyo Jin.

Yoo Ji Tae appeared on June 7th broadcast of SBS 'Thank You', and while talking about his wife, he said, "My wife likes Chan In Pyo very much."

Yoo Ji Tae went on, "It's been 12 years since I first met her. We were in a relationship for 5 years, and lived together for 2 years. I still feel as if she is my girlfriend, and also a good friend."

He also added, "She is giving a lot of help in my life."

On the other hand, Yoo Ji Tae talked about his friendship with comedian Kim Jun Ho.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

June 13, 2013
Kim Hyo Jin reveals a photo taken with Ma Dong Seok
STARNews 
064510102244.jpg

Kim Hyo Jin revealed a photo taken with Ma Dong Seok.
On June 11th, Kim Hyo Jin uploaded a photo on her Twitter and wrote "With actor Ma Dong Seok while shooting 'The Night Before Wedding'. I'm a urologist."
In the photo, Kim Hyo Jin is posing for a photo, wearing a white doctor gown.
Kim Hyo Jin and Ma Dong Seok's bright smiles seem to be showing the bright atmosphere of the shooting scenes, and many drama fans are growing more and more anticipated.
In the drama, Kim Hyo Jin will be casting as urologist Joo Young, and show a great work with Kim Kang Woo.
Netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "What a match", "Long time no see, Kim Hyo Jin", and "I'm waiting for the drama very much."
/Reporting by Oh jin ju en@starnnews.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

July 30, 2013
Actress Kim Hyo jin to be seen in Bangkok, Thailand!
BNTNews
1nhx3bu9b1w8a0uwk6cq9mshw9a0wz3m.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Kim Hyo jin having holiday in Bangkok, Thailand was seen by people.
Photos of Kim Hyo jin having a leisurely holiday in Bangkok were uploaded on the Internet. In the photos, Kim is appealing her pure charms in a white t-shirt and long wave hair. As she is known as a leading fashion icon in Korea, Kim again showed her cool summer fashion and revealed her perfect body line. Along with a white shirt, Kim matched it with denim skirt that emphasizes her long and thin leg line and completed her holiday look with a vivid blue bag. 
Kim looked happy talking with her friends and did not seem to care people looking at her. When some fans noticed and looked at her in Bangkok, Kim replied by smiling and said hi to them. 
Meanwhile, the vivid blue bag she wore is known to be one of the most popular ‘Gangnam Style’ bags in Korea and it is a product from accessory brand Couronne. (photo by Couronne)

Archived