People Who Got Callbacks

Guest chenster1124

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chenster1124

so no one got a callback yet from NY auditions right?

i'm freaked~

no one ON SOOMPI. which freaks me out still cus there might be ppl who got it but just dont have a soompi account

i think for the most part they were looking for japanese, korean, or chinese people because those are the markets that SM is looking to manipulate;

i know they asked this half korean half japanese boy if he could speak japanese, and whoever else appeared to be or had stated that they spoke japanese, they took a little more time in questioning them.

then again, i'm from LA so it might be different.

Guest takemetoseoul

no one ON SOOMPI. which freaks me out still cus there might be ppl who got it but just dont have a soompi account

yeaa word

but a lot of kids go on soompi so i'm hoping that no one got a call yet

i think for the most part they were looking for japanese, korean, or chinese people because those are the markets that SM is looking to manipulate;

i know they asked this half korean half japanese boy if he could speak japanese, and whoever else appeared to be or had stated that they spoke japanese, they took a little more time in questioning them.

yeaa i remember seeing this one japanese girl who, came to the US a year ago

and she was okay in english and she sang a korean song

and they were questioning her for a little while

her singing was okay.. like not great

but i think you're right

i heart that they are looking for chinese girls this year (well from my friend who is in the entertainment business who knows people in SM)

Guest happy619

i heart that they are looking for chinese girls this year (well from my friend who is in the entertainment business who knows people in SM)

oh really, u shouldnt expose that kind of info then it might been an advantage for u, oh well.

^

lol ahaha im chinese too xD but i think it really depends. if ur good they'll take you, regardless of nationality.

rly? lol i shoulda spoke japanese then xDD but im not japanese nor do i look japanese so course they dont expect me to know it but it woulda been cool speaking diff. languages. xD

Guest xtnlee

today is the last day for callbacks.

they call, not e-mail.

theres a Korean parade this Saturday in Manhattan so for 2nd auditions, people have to perform on stage.

Guest ilovetosing

^ even for Oakland? I dont think so haha ^^ anyways just looking for the username ixlovexse7en to post her call back audition.

Guest happy619

If they don't call you back the next day for the korean festival does that mean you didn't make it?

i dont think anyone would know that answer for no one works with Sm.

oo o i'm freaking... hope i make it... i doubt they'd make you perform today for 2nd round because you have not time to prepare??

is it bad that no one questioned me??

can everyone specify what location they went to every time they post so we know if theres a difference between locations?

i was in nyc

Guest fuzzyrum

today is the last day for callbacks.

they call, not e-mail.

theres a Korean parade this Saturday in Manhattan so for 2nd auditions, people have to perform on stage.

really??? i thought u had till a week after the audition. that's usually the period of time they tell u. plus they have to give u time to prepare...i think

lol *fingers crossed*...even though i'm pretty sure i didn't make it :P

Guest takemetoseoul

OMG guys! i'm so happy

i just got called back about 5 minutes ago

and before i was so sad because i thought i didnt make it

anyway.. yea! ;D

Guest chenster1124

OMG guys! i'm so happy

i just got called back about 5 minutes ago

they told me to meet them in a hotel near times square this friday

i asked the girl if it was for the festival but she said it had nothing to do with it

so basically i have to prepare 3 songs, and poses because their gonna take pictures of me posing actually

and like she said i have to bring an extra t-shirt to wear

and like she said not to wear any makeup and stuff

i'm soo happy

and before i was so sad because i thought i didnt make it

anyway.. yea! ;D

omg omg congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived