-

pervert

Guest plumplum

Yep, I use it. I want to buy some more... I only have two, and bought three more for my sister. She loves it, too.

I only use it as eyeshadow, though. It literally stays on all day and doesn't crease.

ohh i saw that before too!.. this lady stopped me before also >.>

there are stackable ones right?

i THINK i remember a stack of 5 being like $80 CAN O____o

don't remember though.. it was a long time ago.. now whenever i go to that mall i generally "avoid" that area.. cuz if you get stopped by on of those sales person.. u'll be standing there for hourssss -_-"

Guest muffingrl

ohh i saw that before too!.. this lady stopped me before also >.>

there are stackable ones right?

i THINK i remember a stack of 5 being like $80 CAN O____o

don't remember though.. it was a long time ago.. now whenever i go to that mall i generally "avoid" that area.. cuz if you get stopped by on of those sales person.. u'll be standing there for hourssss -_-"

Ugh I hate those people, I walk really fast when I reach that area of the mall. They're like LEECHES >.<

Guest lilxsh0rtaii

i have 4 of them by the mica bella company...they're very shimmery and very pretty and work for certain looks - i prefer more heavily pigmented shadows, but they do have a very smooth texture and are easy to use.

Guest deportedkorean

yeah, but if you blend too much with a brush, the color usually tones down too much (for eyeshadow use)...you can usually haggle with those people too...so I got a free pot for buying a bunch.

Guest Rainy_x_DaySs

My cousin has lots of these she's always has it on as eyeshadow she says its really great and stays on the whole day and doesn't fade away.maybe i should try it............ :mellow:

Guest panda_lovex3

ooh! i remember that. a lady stopped me too xD

i was really interested but my mom kept dragging me away from the stand, so the lady offered 3 for $15 & I really wanted them. but i had no money and my mom said no >__< makes me wish i had money at the time

Guest sweetiegrl168

my mom got a stack of 8 but i don't really use it

i think any kind of pigments you buy can do the same things, those companies were just the first to advertise it as being so versatile

Archived