Juicy Couture Set

LoVeCartier

perfume
P206117_hero.jpg

$65

This limited edition set includes a 1 oz Travel Eau de Parfum spray, a Lipstick charm, and an 8.6 oz Body Sorbet.

omg, this is the cutest perfume i ever see! because it comes with a charm.

but here is the problem.

if you are me at this situation, which decision will you make?

Pros

1) Add to my perfume collection

2) Cute charm since i like makeups, there is no way i gonna pass this perfume, right?

3) it's limited edition! =P and wont come out again

Cons

1) U.S. Economy is going bad and it's better to save up for the future. What's the deal, once bought, it's gonna sit on the shelve, anyway. <--- its a collection of course on the shelve

2) on a budget to save up for M.A.C. and other cosmetics.

Waste of money.

I'd rather get the Harajuku Lovers perfume. Those doll-shape perfumes look much cuter, and they are also nice as shelf decorations.

I'd have bought them all if I could afford them. *sigh*

The Juicy bottle looks plain, it looks a little nice just because of the charm.

I've seen similar looking charms on eBay, why not just get one from there if you really want a lipstick-shape charm.

Guest sushiwhore

If it's just going to be sitting there on your shelf, why buy it? o.o

because she lieks to waste money on soemthign relativelyy cute for that x amount of time then woud liek to live in remorse =_+

because she lieks to waste money on soemthign relativelyy cute for that x amount of time then woud liek to live in remorse =_+

its a collection of course on the shelve

If it's just going to be sitting there on your shelf, why buy it? o.o

its a collection of course on the shelve

^What's the point of this thread, it seems you don't like people disagreeing with you.

it's a "perfume", not a statue.

you're supposed to spray it on ur body.

If you're going to spend that much money on something you'll never use, don't buy retail, use discount codes,

or wait a little longer and get it on eBay, it should be cheaper there.

Guest sushiwhore

if its a collection... and you seem liek you get offended by us disapproving it

why do you bother with this thread? i honestly think a collection is nice to have but why nto spread your collection by goign to thirft stores to cellect empty bottle of perfume?

you mainly want this bottle becuase of the lipstick charm.

there are hundreds of lipstick charms avail at yoru disposal just buy oen and put it to a bottle of your perfume you already have.

if yorue gonna keep it just to look at it ... o_o i personally see no point but to just keep a picture of it.

personally you could thinkthat i'm bean pie and that my posts are offensive but its to save you money...

What's the point of this thread, it seems you don't like people disagreeing with you.

it's a "perfume", not a statue.

you're supposed to spray it on ur body.

If you're going to spend that much money on something you'll never use, don't buy retail, use discount codes, or buy on eBay.

dunno... preferences aside [since everyone has different tastes], it really comes down to why you're buying it. if you're buying or the sake of collecting it, and it makes you happy, then i say go for it. for some others as well as myself, that $65 could go into several decent meals, clothes or other things we may want more than something small to look at and be happy about.

[edit] i totally dont belong in this thread... ionno why i even came in here... lol

The Juicy Couture perfume smells really nice. I had a sample vial from Sephora, I love it~ but I dropped it somewhere and now I can't find it. I think I might purchase this set, haha.

But if you're not going to use it and are just planning to add it to your collection, then I would say you shouldn't buy it. Save your money for the MAC set you've been wanting instead. :3

Archived