[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

Guest revengeoftheflowers

Today's episode is super sad. I felt so bad for EJ's mom...it made me tear up a little bit.

I don't know if this is good news for you guys, but the Gomonim character is super popular in Korea and she's going to be featured more and more in the drama later. Also, she was only supposed to be in a couple of episodes, but because of the public's favorable reaction to her character, she scored a permanent spot on the show. People in Korea are calling the show "Temptation of Gomonim." :sweatingbullets:

This makes me wonder...did they pull the Gomonim is the Ice Queen's daughter out of their asses then?

Also, the fashion of this show is being put on the spotlight. Anytime, Eun Jae or Ae Ri wear a certain accessory or carry a certain bag, it sells out immediately in Korea. This show is becoming a new wave for Korean culture, because everyone is talking about it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's episode is super sad. I felt so bad for EJ's mom...it made me tear up a little bit.

I don't know if this is good news for you guys, but the Gomonim character is super popular in Korea and she's going to be featured more and more in the drama later. Also, she was only supposed to be in a couple of episodes, but because of the public's favorable reaction to her character, she scored a permanent spot on the show. People in Korea are calling the show "Temptation of Gomonim." :sweatingbullets:

This makes me wonder...did they pull the Gomonim is the Ice Queen's daughter out of their asses then?

Also, the fashion of this show is being put on the spotlight. Anytime, Eun Jae or Ae Ri wear a certain accessory or carry a certain bag, it sells out immediately in Korea. This show is becoming a new wave for Korean culture, because everyone is talking about it.

Great news!

I personally like Gomonim! I think it was slick how they made the child the aunt as to protect her standing and give her power even when she is helpless (at least appear to be). Any way I like all the good news. :D

can anyone help with the translation for episode 56?

애리는 은재의 명함을 손에 든 채 바들바들 떨고 있다가 이내 널부러져 자고 있는 교빈에게 과일을 부어버린다. 한편, 은재는 천연화장품을 직접 만들고, 이에 민여사는 감탄하며 왜 이런 좋은 재주를 갖고 있으면서 그동안 집에서 살림만 했는지 물어본다. 그러자 은재는 사랑하는 가족을 위해 밥상을 차리는게 꿈을 이루는 것 처럼 값지다고 생각했다는 말을 들려준다. 잠시 후 은재가 퀵으로 보낸 천연화장품은 교빈의 집으로 도착하고, 이에 애리는 화가 폭발한다. 한편, 강재네 집에 간 하늘은 강재의 잠자는 모습에 그만…

About today's drama: almost an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I thought EC would take Boris somewhere like a hotel and pretend that they'd spent the night together (like what happened to her back then), because I doubt EC can bring herself to touch him (she ran off when he tried to kiss her before, which is of course totally understandable).

GW and fake Soo Hee have changed roles now! She's speaking the lines that GW spoke in the early days :P Luckily, GW isn't trying to force his feelings onto the person he loves.

Btw, that sure was a noncute I-Love-U "teddybear"! Though it's the gesture that counts ^^

Yeah I know :S

Ohh! That's interesting info tidbits, had no idea about that.

LOL! Good marketing strategy XD (of course it only works BECAUSE it's popular)

Haha, I was thinking that they would make Ae Ri's character look more homely and ugly as time progresses (like an Ah Joo Mah), but because she's a fashion icon in Korea right now, they probably won't do that anymore.

Guest Greenrose934

Thank you,revengeoftheflowers

May be they pay for her cheaper than other characters ..??

anyway , It's OK for me .

yeah great news

Guest pinkwave

BTW...GW was so foolish since he "Unknowingly" :P gave his son a gift(doll set and dress)....the gift was from EJ right? (could someone please tell me the details of that scene.tnx) I was laughing coz of the reaction of Aeri and Nino....haha... I also find Nino's new hairstyle distracting...i hate the kid..heheehe

wow this drama is so intense...i really feel sad for EJ's mom :tears: but EJ had no choice but to pretend that she doesnt know her... on the other hand, im so happy since AeRi was shouting all the way because of the problems in her company and her foolish husband, she's starting to pay for her wrongdoings...(but i just hope she'll receive more punishment from EJ..heehe)

oh i think it is a great news coz people seem to watch and like this drama! :D

regarding the accessory...i like EJ's watch (the watch given by her Mom)....does anyone know the brand? it's cute...

Is it true that because of jsh's popularity in this drama, she is given a big role in KBS for another drama (Joseon YeoJangBu?

I also remember a famous philippine movie (after watching the scene of Ej, GW's mom and Aeri) wherein the antagonist dramatically throws water to the female lead...i liked that scene very much...

Guest Greenrose934

Becareful not to watch too many "bad husband and bad friends" types of drama otherwise you might become interesting. :P

Are you interested in this drama ? :blush:

My husband's woman is diferent from TOW , because of no revenge

Are you interested in this drama ? :blush:

My husband's woman is diferent from TOW , because of no revenge

Nah! I think I'll pass. It's very cruel for a woman to steal her best friend's husband. As a matter of fact, I didn't even fully watch and even skipped those episodes where Natasha and Boris were cheating on EJ. For some reason that act of beytral makes me very sad. :tears:

Guest mapikan

Nah! I think I'll pass. It's very cruel for a woman to steal her best friend's husband. As a matter of fact, I didn't even fully watch and even skipped those episodes where Natasha and Boris were cheating on EJ. For some reason that act of beytral makes me very sad. :tears:

gerryg I totally agree with you. I had to fast foward, or skip and may of missed some parts but it was too cruel for me to watch all the horrible things Natasha and Boris did to EJ. (by the way love these nicknames, I definitely can remember those characters)

I am still trying to catch up and find out how EJ gets to pretend to be the daughter. I realize she went to the family by pure coincidence. I am up to the GW's mom finding out she had lied and had thrown her out of her home.

Episode 55 was really good.

It's nice that the drama is making a trend... in fashion. It means that people are watching it and hopefully more people will love the story.

Can't wait for tonight's episode.

BTW...GW was so foolish since he "Unknowingly" :P gave his son a gift(doll set and dress)....the gift was from EJ right? (could someone please tell me the details of that scene.tnx) I was laughing coz of the reaction of Aeri and Nino....haha... I also find Nino's new hairstyle distracting...i hate the kid..heheehe

wow this drama is so intense...i really feel sad for EJ's mom :tears: but EJ had no choice but to pretend that she doesnt know her... on the other hand, im so happy since AeRi was shouting all the way because of the problems in her company and her foolish husband, she's starting to pay for her wrongdoings...(but i just hope she'll receive more punishment from EJ..heehe)

oh i think it is a great news coz people seem to watch and like this drama! :D

regarding the accessory...i like EJ's watch (the watch given by her Mom)....does anyone know the brand? it's cute...

Is it true that because of jsh's popularity in this drama, she is given a big role in KBS for another drama (Joseon YeoJangBu?

I also remember a famous philippine movie (after watching the scene of Ej, GW's mom and Aeri) wherein the antagonist dramatically throws water to the female lead...i liked that scene very much...

In the scene, Boris and Natasha start arguing because Natasha is offended that he bought his son girls toys. But, Boris just argued that one of his "assistants" made a mistake and he didn't find it a big deal. And, at some point, he told Natasha he wanted to get a divorce from her.

I don't know about JSH's being in another drama, but I sure hope so!

In other new, JSH dislikes her nickname as "Korea's Revenge Queen" and she wants to show viewers that she is good in other roles also. In her next drama, she plans to play a totally different character that will give credibility to her acting skills. (haha...I am one of those guilty fans who wants JSH to be in all the revenge dramas ever made.)

Guest pinkwave

In the scene, Boris and Natasha start arguing because Natasha is offended that he bought his son girls toys. But, Boris just argued that one of his "assistants" made a mistake and he didn't find it a big deal. And, at some point, he told Natasha he wanted to get a divorce from her.

I don't know about JSH's being in another drama, but I sure hope so!

In other new, JSH dislikes her nickname as "Korea's Revenge Queen" and she wants to show viewers that she is good in other roles also. In her next drama, she plans to play a totally different character that will give credibility to her acting skills. (haha...I am one of those guilty fans who wants JSH to be in all the revenge dramas ever made.)

ahh ok...thanks for the clarifications...what the heck! Boris wants divorce from Natasha?? What kind of man is he...he just killed her previous wife then now, he wanted to throw her new wife again? (even though N is really a trash hehe)

I think JSH being remembered as the revenge queen means that she really does well in her every performance and many people really see that but i think she wanted more and more (that's what actors and actresses really want)...

Yeah me too...i want her to be in revenge dramas but it's still ok if she can also do well in other genres...

I've finished " My husband's woman "

Interesting drama

i also watched my husband's woman and it really hurts for me to see the wife being cheated despite her kindness to the friend and husband...then afterwards, she doesn't even want to kick his butt by revenge...so sad...TOW is really different from that drama since EJ here wanted to be a martyr no more....

I watched My Man's Woman too ... although the wife is such a martyr (and I do get frustrated with her at times) ... it still end up good because the husband & the beech of a friend didn't end up good anyway~ Even if you don't take revenge ... there's still justice in that drama at least. And I think it's a lot more realistic than this drama with some of its absurdities which are fun to watch I admit. Hahaha.

But seriously ... Natasha is also a trend setter from this drama? I guess my fashion sense must be out of norm because I didn't like how Natasha dresses and her horrible hairstyle. Doesn't help that she's kind of masculine looking imo and looked like she needed a good meal or two. :ph34r:

I remember watching JSH in another drama after her Inuh Agassi drama ... but oh boy ... that drama suck big time and JSH's character is such a pushover in there and the writer went off tangent & was giving so much focus on the mad woman who was her love rival~ :crazy:

Haha, I loved Inoe Agasshi or "Miss Mermaid!!" Did you see the first 100 episodes of that drama? Because when JSH's character was getting revenge on her father, I've never been so terrified by an actress in my life. She was THAT vicious. The drama won tons of awards and the writer, Im Sun Han, is considered one of the best writers Korea even though she has a lot of people who hate her dramas too.

Ae Ri doesn't even hold a candle in evilness next to Ah Ri Young or Eun Jae for that matter.

After Ah Ri Young gets married though, the drama starts being some weird romantic comedy sitcom that was just ridiculous.

But seriously ... Natasha is also a trend setter from this drama? I guess my fashion sense must be out of norm because I didn't like how Natasha dresses and her horrible hairstyle. Doesn't help that she's kind of masculine looking imo and looked like she needed a good meal or two. ph34r.gif

LOLOL. I think she's looking kind of rough these days too. I will admit though, in the beginning of the drama, Natasha looked really stylish and fierce. But right now, she looks haggard and tired.

Archived