[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

Guest Happy_Day

I haven't posted on this thread before, but I've been wondering about the brother-sister relationship for awhile. Especially her reaction when he first came back from the US. She was really freaked out when she thought he didn't bring her something back and seemed be jealous that he had brought the mother something instead. As a parent, ringing bells would have started going off immediately that maybe my daughter was just a little bit too close to her "brother".

That's why this drama is unrealistic. in almost every single aspect.

But still.. I watch it, so it must be entertaining haha

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkwave

That's why this drama is unrealistic. in almost every single aspect.

But still.. I watch it, so it must be entertaining haha

Unrealistic in a sense that they wanted to make this drama more intense and more unique than other "revenge K dramas"...and to give the protagonist deeper reason for revenge....but anyway, i also find it entertaining esp the part where EJ jumped from the fire exit stairs and got her leg burned... :P

can't wait for her "eun ariyoung like revenge"..heehee...

Guest Happy_Day

^ It makes me laugh a lot coz if it's ridiculous-ness HAHA~~~

Can someone tell me what it's like between EunJae and GunWoo, now that they've met?

Guest revengeoftheflowers

OH MY GOD. Today's episode where Eun Jae drops her box of soap, because of some a**hole and then a car runs over her soap was beyond RIDICULOUS. OMGSH. I couldn't even feel sorry for her because I was laughing too hard. We did a cute scene between her and her boytoy though, which was nice.

Natasha is the worst kind c*nt ever. The way she was speaking to Eun Jae's mother was disgusting. She told Eun Jae's mom to move to the same ocean Eun Jae drowned in, and that she herself could drown there or make house there. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard any character say in a K-drama, and I've seen "Tomato," "All About Eve," Jin Shil, "First Wives Club," with some pretty nasty b*tches. She lost any inkling of sympathy I had for her.

The boytoy's ice queen mom definitely had an affair with Eun Jae's father-in-law, and the Go Mo Nim is definitely their daughter. One thing this drama cannot to do is be subtle, and the "clues" given today were way too obvious. This paves the way for a happy ending for Eun Jae, because she will be able to save her father-in-law and the go mo nim from her rampage and destruction later. The only one I worry for is the smart and sassy daughter, but she'll probably make it out alive. So Hee will probably provide a huge threat later when she predictably comes back from the dead.

Natasha and So Hee! Look like Ah Ri Young will have to sharpen her knives to bring down these two psycho crazies!

thnks for the link...too bad the english subs for the first episode isn't even complete...

I can't wait for them because this drama sounds interesting.

The romance between Eun Jae and her boytoy is kind of f*cked up. He views her as his dead sister and that's why he stumbles into Eun Jae's room drunk saying "I love you?" Creepy.

The romance between Eun Jae and her boytoy is kind of f*cked up. He views her as his dead sister and that's why he stumbles into Eun Jae's room drunk saying "I love you?" Creepy.

Was the "I love you" as a brother or as a man? I hope it was as a brother.

Why do Kdrama like playing on the edge of family relationships? :blink: Sometimes it's kind of disturbing :wacko: ; especially the extremely possessive mother over her son.... ewwww

The worst was 'Winter Bird' but 'You Are My Destiny' is second. YAMD freaks me out especially since the husband is right there! Isn't he satisfying his wife emotional, financial and security needs???? I've stop watching because it was too creepy watching that woman stalk her son like he was her man and the father going along or overlooking it as if it was normal. :ph34r:

Guest smpilova

Is Aeri Pregnant?

Im watching ep. 37 or something like that.

and she was about to throw up while having dinner....

i think she is.

but... i hope eunjae destorys the baby.

not to be mean.. but its just a drama...

becasue.. it'll be fair.

but in real life... DON'T DO THAT. because... its not that baby's fault.

NEVERMIND..

actually Aeri and her soon to be "husband" are faking that they have another baby...

Aeri is doing that so her soon to be "father in law" will accept her and her son.

and then later she's like.. oh after the marriage.. than we'll make the baby.

Why do Kdrama like playing on the edge of family relationships? blink.gif Sometimes it's kind of disturbing wacko.gif ; especially the extremely possessive mother over her son.... ewwww

It started being the trendy thing to do after the soaring popularity of "Autumn Incest Fairytale," which was a really creepy storyline if you take away the prettiness and glamor of the whole thing.

In a pivotal scene today, Eun Jae thought to herself that she's not going to stop getting revenge until she crushes Natasha with her foot and where Natasha is in a position where she's begging for Eun Jae's mercy...exciting. hahhaha

Ahh... that evil woman switched her pee with someone else's to prove that she is pregnant.... I have to give her credit for quick thinking.... now the dad has to let them get married... :tongue2:

She is smart! I wonder if the father plans to leave his son his inheritance. What about his two daughters.

I just finished watching ep 36. I'll dl ep 37 later.

Aeri is collecting her bad deeds. By the time EJ will have her revenge, she have no way out.

Will GW's adopted mom help EJ to rise again. I mean will EJ work for her since she knows how to make soaps, etc...

Guest pinkwave

i really hate the fact that GW falls in love with EJ with memories of his sister....but i think this would be interesting on how he will love EJ despite her dark secrets...

Archived