Dress Like A Little Kid :p

Guest xkylieluvsyoux

Guest xkylieluvsyoux

Homecoming week
for my schools homecoming week.

one of the days theme is dressing like a kindergartener.

can anyone think of something REALLY cute for us to do.

we might all wear pig tails and matching bows but everyone has a diff color bow.

any other cute ideas? :)

Guest xkylieluvsyoux

wear those brightly colored plastic backpacks that are for little kids

all the ghetto people at my school use those hahaha :D

and some brightly colored bandaids and a lunchbox! and maybe a teddy bear or something?

OMG! thats cutteee (:

hahah. we're gonna do the bandaid and backpack thing.

ohhh. and i know what your talking about. like ALL the ghetto people at my school

wear those.

Guest SushiToaster

I thought of bright colors and overalls. :)

Ohh, get some snazzy, colorful scrunchies! And those bright kiddie backpacks! That sounds so fun.

MY school's thing is laaaame. We're doing a stereotype for each grade. Freshmen are the jocks, sophmores are cheerleaders, juniors are punks, and the seniors are THE NERDS. :B

Guest prettynothings

- Overalls

- Regular shirt under

- Braided pigtails with bows

- Colorful socks that fold over your shoes

- Skecher shoes! or kiddy lookin ones(:

- Character rolling backpack

- Bandaid on a knee

- Lunchbox

MY school's thing is laaaame. We're doing a stereotype for each grade. Freshmen are the jocks, sophmores are cheerleaders, juniors are punks, and the seniors are THE NERDS. :B

Haha that's cute! Freshman are the jocks, seniors the nerds(:

awww, i totally agree with the overalls.

or possibly a childly patterned shorts and a t shirt with a cartoon character on it ( dora)

buy those little pink dora the explorer packbacks, or spongebob or w.e. those would be soo cute!

Guest heartofarose

wear those cute colours :D

yea overalls !!! like a soft coloured tshirt underneath,

pigtails with cute hairpins :D or simply steal a younger sibling or younger family member's

clothes from the youth department :sweatingbullets:

Guest Chibi-Dayo

off topic: wow that is sooo cute! kindergarten day? i wish we had that xDD im not sure what my school's themes are >_> but i heard that we have a super hero day, and each grade gets a different superhero. i think seniors are superman or somethingg.

OMG! thats cutteee (:

hahah. we're gonna do the bandaid and backpack thing.

ohhh. and i know what your talking about. like ALL the ghetto people at my school

wear those.

lmao same, all the ghetto people at my school wear those too xDD maybe u should wear like one of those stuffed animal backpacks instead of those plastic kids ones. LIKE A PIKACHU BACKPACK!!

Archived