Jang Hui Jin 장희진

aznboy78

i watched her in both Toji and Hello My Teacher. Her role wasnt that big in Hello my teacher, but in Toji she had a pretty significant role. i loved her character and the two guys that were in luv with her!!! i saw her on one of MBC's best theatre shows too with Kim Min Joon. shes really pretty and tall. i hope she comes out on more dramas soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her boyfriend is from the trax, right?

she is gorgeous.

NO. she is currently single. she said it herself.

thank you albert oppa for making a thread of her!! she's definitely one of my favorite actress!! [x PLUS she's know to be "KOREA'S BEST FEMALE" along with HAN HYO JOO. [x

-S0LLY ^3^

• 3 weeks later...

she's cute... I like when she wears vests and stuff... nice upper body.

dude the picture right below her profile doesnt lok like her!

she has a bf? from trax? news flash to me.

me too.. o_O wow.

• 4 months later...
Guest bakaotoko

does anyone have anymore pics of her??? I didn't even think that she looked like Jun Ji Hyun until some of you mentioned it but she has her own unique beauty. in my eyes, they're totally different. I'll take them both. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

in an interview with her new movie coming out the longest/hardest 24 months. like the photo clip up there ^ but this one is different, just her. she said she had a similiar experience about someone she knows or dated (not sure) that was going to the army service too so she said the acting was natural or something like that. I wonder who was the bf. hehe I wonder if its kim jong min from the xman. they had good chemistry during xman, very cute and funny. hes doing the service now so I was just curious haha

^ Kim Jong Min's attached to Hyun Young, lol.

Anw, I love JHJ the moment I saw her on Xman! Didn't know she was in Gangster High though, lemme go source for it with subs now, heh.

And I can't wait to watch her new movie with Danny Ahn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived