[OFFICIAL] JAY PARK aka Park Jaybum 박재범

yeni

Guest ulzzangXlovers

JAY!!~ sexay leeduh! xD

i dont know if he should be my 2nd fav of 2PM anymore, HE SHOULD BE FIRST! xD AH!

jay..khun..jay..khun..jay..khun..jay...AHHHHHHHH!! I CANT DECIDE!

who knows his face book? xDD

i heard it was for his fans o_o

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Jay <3 I wish I knew him personally (but I know everyone else in this thread does too...lol)

I don't get why everyone calls him short. 174 cm is equal to 5'8.5. I think that is pretty average. He only looks short because everyone else in 2pm is like 6'+. The guys I know that are 6'+ can be counted on my hands.

I'm only like 5' so I don't mind :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilbabiegrl4u2

i don't think this was said here yet or if i should be posting it here

but this is a message from oneday forums...

"Hi members of 2OD. This is a very important message. Jay has requested for you not to spread around his MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK account because he is doing this on the down low and he can get into trouble because of it. This is our one last link with Jay so please do not destroy it. Jay has acknowledged 2ONEDAY and we\'d like to see him talk more about us.

His one simple request is for us to NOT spread BOTH MYSPACE & ACCOUNT.

Please respect his wishes, because we all like to feel closer to him like how he wants to feel closer to us. Please respect his wishes.

I am practically pleading with everyone to stop spreading it around. "

that is from one of the admins i think that sent the message to the members of the oneday forum so please don't spread it around.

Guest Soapopolous

Seriously Jay can't take a bad picture. He's a talented singer, dancer, rapper, and gorgeous! It's funny because Jay didn't catch my eye until I saw a youtube video of him singing "Love" with Junsu. Love all the pictures you all put up. My computer is definitely having a breakdown because it can't handle the Jayness :P haha

Only 13 more days until we hear the new single :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JWonNie
Guest candyapple1111

ohhh a thread just for jae bum. The first time I saw him was on the idol show during the hidden camera part where they had to go out and find fans that recognized them. He seemed so confident in everything he did. I immediately thought that he was the leader of the group no questions about it. I was hooked instantly.

Anyway he looks soo good for the new album. The best thing about the comeback is that hopefully he'll be able to do more variety shows. They will not have the Idol show anymore. It's kinda sad that we won't have a daily dose of 2pm.

jularat- Have they released these pic for the ad yet? What happened with the last exer photoshoot?

Guest ddalgi<3

this boy...MAN, looks so freaking good.

he is just so good looking.

just forget the abs & moves for a bit--his FACE alone is just really handsome & manly looking.

he has a sexy face. wow.

anyway, that coupled with a delicious body & amazing talent is just....GAH.

apparently he used to live just 2 hours away from me -0-;...why didnt i go there more often??! -0-; eish.

this boy is so fineeeeee! <3

Guest yunjia

this is my first time here

so i would like to spread some jaybeom's love ;p

f0036979_49ec9c4edb4ec.jpg

f0036979_49ec9c4c29465.jpg

credit ; 2pm fans @ popcornfor2 / parkjaebeom / bestiz

re-uploaded by ; yunjia @ soompi

Archived