Guest NO NAME?

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NO NAME?

^ I still keep up with the series :)

Chapter 57:

Oh! It's up to the readers now. As much as I'd like Future Watch to win (it seems more interesting), I have a feeling that Ten will be the winner. Eiji is hilarious with his comments. Did you see how you decorated Ashirogi Muto's rating of 5? Haha.

^ B) we should fire up this thread again hehe

yeah... i do not think the mangaka will let them succeed so easily =w=

LOL love eiji! he is so entertaining XD i wonder what kind of person wrote ten? i am kind of losing track of all the different characters... and more just keep coming "orz

It's kind of a bummer tho.

I mean, Ten will most likely win simply because it's the most 'jump' like storyline. But I think Ten would've done much better as a battle manga with light humour rather then a gag manga. Having Ten win is just like re-affirming Miura's obsession with gag manga. Which, I dunno about you guys, is a bit disappointing. I mean I know that Ashirogi needs to learn and grow and expand out of their normal genres but I think Miura needs a lot more 'maturing' in terms of being a good editor. And having Ten lose would be perfect for that. T_T Boooooo.

But that's just me. Lol. I'm just uber annoyed with Miura. =X

But EIJI IS SO CUTE. =) He made me smile like no other this chapter.

Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 58:

Ouch. Seems like both series scored low. I was hoping that Future Watch would do better after reading that Ten was 10th, but 9th? That's quite disappointing. I'm still hoping that Hattori will come back to be their editor. Will they get serialized? I wonder what'll happen next.

Guest ovovoovo

I only chose to read this because it's done by Death Note author. It's pretty good and I read the whole 55 chapters in a day. xDD

• 1 month later...
Guest NO NAME?

Bakuman. Manga's TV Anime Confirmed for Fall 2010

posted on 2009-12-10 10:26 EST

Anime of manga from Death Note's Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata to run on NHK-E

inh1xs.jpg

2010's second issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is confirming on Monday that a television anime adaptation of Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata's Bakuman. manga has been green-lit for fall of 2010. It will run on the NHK-Educational channel. More details will be provided in future issues of the magazine.

Source: News Paradise

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-...d-for-fall-2010

• 2 weeks later...

Comin' out now because I believe Chapter 67 was an awesome chapter, and I wanted to get some thoughts across. Hopefully, other Bakuman fans will bounce back with feedback, hehe. Revive!

I think it's safe to say that Fukuda is officially awesome. The Aoki-arc is interesting, at least to me because I'm such a girl lol, but with Fukuda stepping in, will it end slowly as the manga starts to concentrate more on Ashirogi again? Who knows?

I shall just ship FukudaAoki, and I shall ship it hard.

I reiterate, Fukuda is awesome. The mangakas did a great job with developing each character to have their own quirk to make them memorable to the readers. (: I'm glad they're getting an anime! I'd really like to see how the animation and the voice actors come into play, hehehehe.

Yeah!!! I luv manga of Obata-sensei a lot. And Bakuman too.

I'm very happy about that news.

But .... At fall of 2010, I can't wait!!!

Wanna see, I wanna see it now!

p.s. thanks for information a lot(^o^

Guest sKETCHii_MOP

Haha, this is my favorite manga to read every week (over the big ones of Naruto/Bleach/Fairy Tail).

I don't know if it seems weird but it motivates me to make manga, can't wait for the anime, and does anyone know if the tankoban will be available in America? I saw it in HK over the summer.

Guest LePaine

I was clicking by the names on One Manga.

I realize the style of the Death Note Artist since I was reading.

The story is kinda good and this is a great tips for people who want to be Mangaka.

Guest WeiJian

I only chose to read this because it's done by Death Note author. It's pretty good and I read the whole 55 chapters in a day. xDD

Thanks! I didn't know that!

Am I the only guy who follow this manga. lol :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 74:

Nothing exciting really happened in this chapter.

Tanto isn't doing well.

:lol: @ Hiramaru

Ashirogi's new assistant seems pretty cool.

• 7 months later...
Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 102:

Poor Mashiro. I understand why he's quiet. Let's hope that Takagi's involvement with Shun's manga won't affect PCP. Oh and I'm still bummed that PCP isn't getting an anime adaptation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt5VVzW_Plk

The anime airs soon!

Guest chopper!

i wanted to read the manga when it first came out x) but decided to wait until they have an anime on it! surprised they did, and just watched it today. it's sooo good and i like the humor too! better than i expected^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chiimin

never really read the manga because i'm not into manga as i'm into anime.

right now i am following the anime series and i loved all the epis they released so far.

i love when Takagi mentions Death Note. XD

Guest Special Ed

I haven't read the manga, just started watching the anime. But this show really gets to me because I can totally relate to the characters and their aspirations. Any aspiration in general really. Just having a dream, not knowing how to go about it, fearing the outcome of the future, having parents who disagree with your decision.

Archived