[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

I Finally found the reason why I should  sign up here :) 

I've been debating if I should or should not since soompi has been a huge help in my k-drama and k-pop latest  updates, but still a need to sign up is not strong enough. BUT......

After finding out about this thread, without second thought - I signed up! :D 

My journey w/ IU started not so long ago, it started a year ago when You're the Best Lee soon shin was aired in the Philippines (GMA heart of Asia). I found the story intriguing but one thing is for sure , IU caught my attention real hard :tongue:

I was on leave for 6 months and dang! PERFECT timing for all those fangirling marathon. When I said marathon. 

I finished all 50 episodes of YTBLSS in a week. 

Then followed by Heroes finished it in 2 weeks due to slow internet connection. 

Here goes Pretty man, The producers (btw I just love IU's character here as Cindy though it would've been best if they focused on the  love line between Seung Chan and Cindy. But nonetheless the drama was great and IU was great!) And I am watching The producers the 2nd time around just this week. 

In between all those marathon, I think I've already watched all video clips of IU in Youtube, yes I mean it ALL and not just once but multiple times. Listened to all her songs and watched all her Music videos. 

I can't say that it's addiction (but maybe a good addiction) But more on ADMIRATION. 

I just simply admire her . the talent. the attitude. the way she speaks, the way she laughs and so on....

And I can also tell that because of her I am now into k-drama and korean songs, she introduced me to this world and there's no turning back. :D 

My apologies for making this quite long, because this is the first time that I was able to bent out my self as a fan of Ji Eun (IU). It's quite hard suppressing my inner Uaena as I don't know anyone personally whose a fan also. :D 

My Secret Wish list (which is Not a secret anymore) :tongue: 

1. Fan meeting here in the Philippines (Please)

2. Scarlet Heart - Part 2

3. Variety show appearance (I really miss her doing variety shows.)

Kamsahamnida,

Peruting

• Like 6

@Peru TingWelcome to IU's thread chinggu/kaibigan! Just wanted to say that I finished all 50 episodes of YTBLSS when it first came out because of IU. I haven't had the time to watch her other dramas but like you, I've been trying to look up as much as I can about her. Wish she does more interviews and tv appearances but it's been rare even to see her in music programs anymore. Hopefully it will change now that she seems to be getting more active again. Yay! Just wanted to say welcome and hope to see you more on here

• Like 4

Hi everyone...im happy to know that there are also other fans, aside from me, coming from the Philippines. Im also glad that Scarlet Heart is airing here in our country right now. I hope that she'll gain more fans and become more popular internationally. Good day to you all...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, marimari00 said:

@Peru TingWelcome to IU's thread chinggu/kaibigan! Just wanted to say that I finished all 50 episodes of YTBLSS when it first came out because of IU. I haven't had the time to watch her other dramas but like you, I've been trying to look up as much as I can about her. Wish she does more interviews and tv appearances but it's been rare even to see her in music programs anymore. Hopefully it will change now that she seems to be getting more active again. Yay! Just wanted to say welcome and hope to see you more on here

She will do some promotion in music show.. but just a little not as much as before. 

and welcome chingu @Peru Ting in UAENA world.. please keep following IU's journey and support her no matter what :D

Let's make this thread more active (though im more active in twitter but i'll tryin to always visit this thread and share the joyful with u guys). I'm really glad to found this thread and really grateful to our chingu @Joseph Lim:)

• Like 3

I'LL NOT REGRET IT TO SPEND MY WHOLE SAVING MONEY JUST TO BUY THIS FUNTASTIC ALBUM!!!!! HAIL LEE JI EUN/GEUM, HAIL IU!! SAVE THE KPOP!!!

26 minutes ago, jen459 said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! GDragon and mv with Kim Soo Hyun! She is indeed the Queen!!! 

THE CLASS!!!!! A-LIST PARTICIPANTS!! INDEED THE QUEEN!!!

• Like 3