[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

On 16/11/2016 at 7:23 AM, psiluvu said:

Hello...it's been a while since someone posted here. Im really curious as to what or how she's doing. I heard she's on a variety show right now. Also, is she still dating?:)

yes she will a guest in the SBS program Flower crew 

she is still dating are already 3 YEARS !!!!!  WOW

She also will hold a concert for her fans 3 and 4 december , maybe some member of the cast of Scarlet heart ryeo will attend the concert  , I just hope we can to get fancams .

• Like 2
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joseph Lim

• airbening

• akinahana89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IU's fan twitter has lots of pic of her Dec 3rd concert, especially @onlyIUcn @4seasonswithIU account.   4seasonwithIU also translated most of the talk segment on IU's concert. Check ou

IU is derived from the phrase "I and You", symbolizing that we can become one through music. Fans are called Uaena. U from the English word "You", Ae is Sin

Today the Mv for "Through the Night" has been released! This is a pre-release for IU's comeback! The song is very beautiful and the Mv is really pretty as well... it's so good T___T Make sure to activ

• 2 weeks later...

ive been searching for this thread for days but cant find in search engine of soompi, i cant believe no one made (a thread for IU) so i almost made a topic thread,, thankfully i tried the tags and ended up here.. hahaha,,,

and just found out it was captain shipper (LGxIU) akinahana89 who started it... hahaha...

its dec 3, and IU's concert right? any pics?

• Like 5

IU's fan twitter has lots of pic of her Dec 3rd concert, especially @onlyIUcn @4seasonswithIU account.

4seasonwithIU also translated most of the talk segment on IU's concert. Check out the reply for more translation.

IU sounds really warm to her fans...I hope I can go to her concert too someday :wub:

• Like 8

I thought cameras weren't allowed inside the concert venue except for press, but I found these fancams of her performances. My goodness, wasn't IU looked amazing??

"Twenty Four" (basically her "Twenty-Three" song, but she changed some of the arrangement, lyrics and dance too in this one)

Haven't watched it to the end, but I think it's "Red Queen" and "Pierrot Smiles at Us"

"You and I"

Will post again when I find more. :D

• Like 6

Hi again everyone, sorry, I posted in this thread since I don't know where to ask.

I see an influx on IU x EXO Baekhyun shipping in Tumblr and Twitter these days (beside Joon Gi x IU), and oh I thought it's maybe because of the "Moon Lovers" drama. But then I went to Asianfanfics and found tons, and I mean, tons of fanfic shipping them together, years before "Moon Lovers". I can understand IU being shipped with other EXO members, like Kai, Suho, Chen, even Lay, since I've seen them interacted in some fancams, but EXO Baekhyun? Has their interaction been captured on camera before? Does anyone know where did this one come from? I'm talking the pre-"Moon Lovers".

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

tumblr_ohuvofnPUR1qz9daco2_r1_1280.jpg

IU 2017 Seasons Greetings Calendar

Release date: 23rd December 2016

Price: 34,900 won

Calendar: 21 cm x 27cm, 24 photos
Diary: 16.5cm x 19.5cm, including the 24 photos in total 176 photos
Card size mini calendar 4 pieces (4 photos): 15.5cm x 18.5cm
(Bonus) 4 photo cards

(This is different from the concert version IU 2017 calendar.)

Korean preorder:

Yes24

Overseas preorder: 

Yesasia - 51.99 USD
(free shipping, 3 to 5 business days, with tracking code for US and Canada only)
(free shipping, 7 to 30 business days, without tracking code for all other countries)

Gmarket - 30.47 USD + 6 to 24 USD shipping fee depending on where you live(EMS, 2 to 7 business days, with tracking code)

Kpopmart - 32.90 USD + 22 to 46 USD shipping fee depending on where you live
(EMS, 2 to 7 business days, with tracking code)

Singapore preorder:

sgkpopper - 47 SGD
Carousell seller - 50 SGD

tumblr_okoe47Pwn31qz9daco1_1280.jpg

[PREORDER] IU 24 Steps Concert Photobook

■ Contents
- Box size: 180mm X240mm X 25mm
- Photobook 120P
- Photocards 25 pieces
- Special DVD : About 28 mins of concert footage

■ Release date
23rd February

Korea preorder:
Yes24 - 38,600won

Overseas preorder:
Gmarket - 33.86 USD + 6 to 24 USD for shipping depending on location
Kpopmart - 37.50 USD + 8 to 18 USD for shipping depending on location
Ebay - 46.99 USD + 6.05 USD for shipping to US

Singapore preorder:
SGkpopper - 54 SGD incl. shipping

Source: Fancafe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone..i just would like to share some of my thoughts about IU's recent IUTV Taiwan. There's a part in the video where she was shopping and said that she's not in a good mood. I somehow feel that she's sad or depressed or heartbroken, maybe? I feel bad or sorry for her somehow. However, when she was in Joon Gi's fanmeeting, i feel that she's somehow happy. And i think that's a good sign. I think that she's trying to heal her heart. And maybe that's why she's in L.A. 

• Like 3
  • Guest changed the title to [THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread