[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

As for singer IU update, this post from _@mistershiniu is so cute. You must be jealous to him haha. He is so close to IU. Even Chipmunk manager willing to take his camera and take thes pic! The 2nd pic tho... LOL But 4th pic is da best!!  fo3.gif

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

• Like 3

Jonghyun + IU interaction in gayo daejun hehe so happy they are still good friends! She looks like an angel :blush:

cha tae hyun was a guest at her encore concert ! :D

CXeYuz7U0AAO1Cs.jpg:large 

CXeeHD-UQAEX_EK.jpg

Do you guys think IU will accept the role in Moon Lovers? 

:3 It's such a great opportunity but it could be too much for her. she's lost so much weight and she's been having so many concerts and also going back and forth to China and Korea . I hope she can take a rest! 

• Like 4

From.IU 160101

IU post message and picture last night.

[FANCAFE] 160101 From.IU - End of my concert - 3:20am

And at the same time the start of the new year!
I’m lying down now that the after party is over.
Happy new year to our uaenas.
I’ll give you half of my good fortune! Hehe
I would like to go to each of the fan communities and greet everyone, but there are some that I can’t join and leave a message there, so I’ll leave everything here at the intersection of it all, the great uaena fancafe!
Thank you hearteu and thank you again hearteu hearteu

Everyone did a good job in the past year. 
It’s late today so I’ll keep it simple!
I’ll be back. Goodnight. Bedtime.

Translated by squishy with love

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Spoiler

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Source : From.IU via IUMushimushi

• Like 3

Celebrity proofshoot attending IU encore concert

On 151231 Sulli attend IU's concert and spent the night together till new year party celebrations.

As Usual IU x Sulli will be a news esp this kind of pic. I should say I love how some knetz stay pressed and angry that this 2 gorgeous girl don't give a F to their haters. You go girl. Lets do better in 2016 ^^

Embedded image permalink

AKMU also between IU's celebs friend who attend Chat SHire

Embedded image permalink

Seems like they are having fun ^^

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Other friends attending IU's concert is Fiestar's Hyemi. She attended her concert twice in a row. Also with Fiestar's Jei on the 151230

Embedded image permalink

On 151230 Soon Shin's unnie, Lee Hye Sin aka Lee Tae Young attended IU's concert with Kara Young Ji.

Embedded image permalink

• Like 3

Hi guys, Happy New Year! 

There were so many celebrities who supported IU right before the year ended. It made my heart hurt haha honestly. It's all so sweet! 

Block B's Zico as a guest

CXjOVeEUoAApwRu.jpg

Sulli at IU concert! :DCXjWmDhUwAAiyGD.jpg

Kim soo hyun's close up when they showed cindy x seung chan scenes xDD

CXjhp0iUwAAnyOv.jpg

https://youtu.be/Pp5zkxPO5HQ

Cha Tae Hyun mentioned IU!

Sulli and IU again haha 

CXj_DQoUMAA2TQS.jpg

Sulli: "Spending the last day of 2015 with the person I love."

• Like 3

First, a late and early Happy New Year!  It is late for those of us who follow the western calendar, but still a bit early for those who follow the Chinese calendar, and I do not even know when Korea's New Year starts.  I think I can still say Merry Christmas for those who follow the Eastern Orthodox religion.  Ah, life is complicated. . . .

Anyway, it is good to see posts from everyone.  Ironically, I am overloaded with stuff lately, and I have reduced my visits to Soompi in general.  It looks like that will continue for a while.

I have just recently seen Episode 9 of "The Producers", which means I finally have seen the whole of the series.  I had planned on waiting for DVD set, but it does not look like one will come out quite yet.  I do not know what a typical release schedule would be for a show like this, so maybe it is not unusual.  Anyway, for the last month I decided to see the episodes I had skipped.  I had been following the show reading summaries of the episodes I missed, so I felt I had followed it generally.  But it is much more impressive now that I have seen the whole thing.  I think people are going to find that if they watch it again, it is a much better show than its reputation -- which is already very high.

It has been good to see the Fan Cam vids for the last months of the year.  Seeing IU end the year in China was unexpected.  China has certainly become a huge market for K-Pop.  Sadly, I think it means that North America is probably not going to develop that quickly, which in turn means that I will not get to see IU live in Canada in the foreseeable future.

The new show sounds interesting.  I am confused about one particular point:  It sounds to me like the original show was a Chinese drama that was loosely based on real events in Chinese history.  It sounds like the Korean production moves the whole story into Korea based on Korean characters.  If this is true then if they try to set it at about the same time, it is not likely that
there would be a similar historical grounding.  Then again, "historically" I do not think we have any records of a modern girl traveling back in time, so it is not really that important to the story, but does anyone know if I have understood this much correctly?

• Like 1

On January 7, 2016 at 5:52 PM, buckwheat01 said:

First, a late and early Happy New Year!  It is late for those of us who follow the western calendar, but still a bit early for those who follow the Chinese calendar, and I do not even know when Korea's New Year starts.  I think I can still say Merry Christmas for those who follow the Eastern Orthodox religion.  Ah, life is complicated. . . .

Anyway, it is good to see posts from everyone.  Ironically, I am overloaded with stuff lately, and I have reduced my visits to Soompi in general.  It looks like that will continue for a while.

I have just recently seen Episode 9 of "The Producers", which means I finally have seen the whole of the series.  I had planned on waiting for DVD set, but it does not look like one will come out quite yet.  I do not know what a typical release schedule would be for a show like this, so maybe it is not unusual.  Anyway, for the last month I decided to see the episodes I had skipped.  I had been following the show reading summaries of the episodes I missed, so I felt I had followed it generally.  But it is much more impressive now that I have seen the whole thing.  I think people are going to find that if they watch it again, it is a much better show than its reputation -- which is already very high.

It has been good to see the Fan Cam vids for the last months of the year.  Seeing IU end the year in China was unexpected.  China has certainly become a huge market for K-Pop.  Sadly, I think it means that North America is probably not going to develop that quickly, which in turn means that I will not get to see IU live in Canada in the foreseeable future.

The new show sounds interesting.  I am confused about one particular point:  It sounds to me like the original show was a Chinese drama that was loosely based on real events in Chinese history.  It sounds like the Korean production moves the whole story into Korea based on Korean characters.  If this is true then if they try to set it at about the same time, it is not likely that
there would be a similar historical grounding.  Then again, "historically" I do not think we have any records of a modern girl traveling back in time, so it is not really that important to the story, but does anyone know if I have understood this much correctly?

hmm... not much has been confirmed so I'm not really sure! They have been very secretive :huh: But I think it will be based on the chinese drama but just losely based or else theres no point in making a new one without any changes lol. But I'm excited ! we'll have to wait a while though, which is agonizinggggg

OMG someone gave this to EXO's Baekhyun :DCYR9Lx2VAAEkdmD.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2016 Korean Music Awards Announces Netizens’ Choice Artists of the Year

The results for the 2016 Korean Music Awards are in and the netizens have spoken – BIGBANG, IU and Park Jin Young are the 2015 artists of the year!

The winners of the netizens’ choice awards were divided into three categories: group, male artist, and female artist, and voting took place from February 15 through the 22. In the group category, BIGBANG came out on top over the likes of f(x) and Wonder Girls with 5,321 of the total 13,284 votes.

Cb3N1-LVIAEFzLM.jpg

Park Jin Young topped out the male artist category with 1,425 of the total 6,295 votes, and IU won the top spot with 3,654 votes out of the 6,963 votes in the female artist category.

Congratulations to all three winners for the victories! The ceremony for the Korean Music Awards is set to be held on February 29 at 7 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/22/2016-korean-music-awards-announces-netizens-choice-artists-of-the-year/