[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Hi guys ! wazzup? 

I would just like to ask who are familiar with this hiphop dude Zion.T? sorry dont know him that much.

Why is he having sentiments? is his claim that he is so close to IU true? then how did they become close? 

I can readily believe that Thunder and Sunggoo were really close to IU, because its a fact. so is this guy for real?

• Like 2

Hi guys ! wazzup? 

I would just like to ask who are familiar with this hiphop dude Zion.T? sorry dont know him that much.

Why is he having sentiments? is his claim that he is so close to IU true? then how did they become close? 

I can readily believe that Thunder and Sunggoo were really close to IU, because its a fact. so is this guy for real?

Hi!  It's good to see some more folks on here. :)

As for your question, I don't know him that well but I do know that he and IU were on IC together. I'm sure that they became acquainted on that show but I'm not sure how close that would be.  

By the way, IU's CF pictures for UnionBay is just soooo goooooodddd

tumblr_nu2z0f8an21tgkwjco1_500.giftumblr_nu2z0f8an21tgkwjco2_500.gif

tumblr_nu30ipJDD21ql46ngo5_250.giftumblr_nu30ipJDD21ql46ngo8_250.giftumblr_nu30ipJDD21ql46ngo3_250.giftumblr_nu31xlN2kn1s23724o4_250.gif

There's more but I'm sure someone else will post them also!

IU is in Hong Kong with her whole support team. The fan meeting is on the coming Saturday, still 6 days from now.  So she must be here on other assignment as well.  Could it be filming commercials or an MV for her next album?  Anyway, she seems to enjoy a beautiful night out.

• Like 2

Did you all read that IU is working on her next album and that it will be mostly produced by her alone!?!

I'm really excited but nervous at the same time!

By the way, here's some more pics from UnionBay.

tumblr_nufv1rCHUh1rlzlwyo5_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nufv1rCHUh1rlzlwyo4_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nufv1rCHUh1rlzlwyo6_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nufv1rCHUh1rlzlwyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nufv1rCHUh1rlzlwyo2_500.jpg

IU looks so good in these CFs..... I just wish her coordi will take notes from these stylists.

Did you all read that IU is working on her next album and that it will be mostly produced by her alone!?!

I'm really excited but nervous at the same time!

By the way, here's some more pics from UnionBay

Hidden Content

IU looks so good in these CFs..... I just wish her coordi will take notes from these stylists.

That's great! I can't wait to hear her next album, I'm sure it will be amazing :DD

As always, IU looks amazing in those photo shoots! 

• Like 1

I still cannot get over this picture in the CeCi spread of IU. Apparently 14 pages worth of IU material. Hoping someone can provide all of it in HQ. 

Ill leave this one snippet to let us smile crazily before fainting. HeheheheHehehehe.

Need HiRes version of this oneeeee =D

CO6HMEoUcAAiPM8.jpg

• Like 2

Star Talk

To all IU fans, tomorrow(19 Sept) will be broadcast her interview "Star Talk" on TVB Entertainment News.

Thank you! 

By the way folks, it's IU's 7th year anniversary of her debut.  :)

I'll leave her CeCi pic here so we can all enjoy. There's more but I'm a little lazy today so I won't post all the ones. Hopefully someone else can post the rest. (cr iumushimushi)

Ceci 21st Anniversary (2015 October) Issue - IUcr: YoonKB

Ceci 21st Anniversary (2015 October) Issue - IUcr: YoonKB

Happy 7th anniversary to IU!

IU wrote something to her fans! (cr iu-jjang)

[TRANSLATION] 150918 From.IU - A hated age of 7

Hello, my uaena family members
Have you guys been well? Well I have!
I’m back again on this day of 18th September. Time passes quickly right?
It’s been a year since I wore the fluorescent (neon yellow neon yellow) bandana at the fanmeeting..!!
Meanwhile seems like we’ve gained many new members?
Nice to meet you! Hahaha (Newcomers go level up to Mia so we can hurry and play in the comments section together)
It’s the hated age of 7.. IU is 7 years now everyone!! Keke (Blow my candles for me and put up fireworks for me!!) This year, I had fun with each schedule, in the hopes of doing well for each of them and everything was going well and before I realised, it’s already my 7th anniversary, so that’s probably why.. But some of you probably already know.. 8 is actually my favourite number, so next year I’ll probably be mad with happiness..
Anyway, although it’s already my 7th anniversary, there’s still lots that I’m thrilled about. I’m not sick of it yet. Of being IU! Creating more memories together with our uaena, consoling each other, giving each other strength, appreciating each other and working hard too. Each day is good in a different way. Thank you, I’ll make your days really interesting! I’ll make you go kkyak-kkyak kkyaleuleu kkyaleuleuleu omg omg grin shock heart-fluttering. Hehe my interesting album will be out soon I’m really excited recently because of the stress from that!! Even when I stay still, my palms sweat and my blood flows quickly back and forth Heuhaha Hope the fresh autumn arrives soon! I want to gather more people and put up loud fireworks.. keke but I still prefer it such that we can whisperwhisper to one another and I didn’t intend for ticketing for the fanmeeting turned out to be a big fight, so I’m sorry about that.. Since it’s 700 seats this year, won’t it be 800 next year? Haha thank you uaena hearteu hearteu

Star Talk

To all IU fans, tomorrow(19 Sept) will be broadcast her interview "Star Talk" on TVB Entertainment News.

Thank you! 

By the way folks, it's IU's 7th year anniversary of her debut.  :)

I'll leave her CeCi pic here so we can all enjoy. There's more but I'm a little lazy today so I won't post all the ones. Hopefully someone else can post the rest. (cr iumushimushi)

Thanks for your sharing! It's so beautiful!:wub:

Edited by Smiling_Dolphin
  • Like 2

guys/gals kyaaaaa just to update you all.... I went to watch IU at the Melody Forest Camp last saturday and can I say she is absolutely absolutely gorgeous and funny... it was such a great experience listening to her live (i did have to wait from 9am in the hot sun though..getting sunburn along the way LOL) but omg her voice is soooooo good!!!! her interaction with the crowd is just so warm and natural. she encore, then re-encore and then re-encore again!!!! i kept walking away and then run back whenever she pops back up on stage LOL awwww this experience just made me love her even more.... and definitely if anyone wants to see IU in her most comfortable state, you definitely have to go to korea to watch her. its just so different. I felt so happy especially during the You and I stage when we all chanted "IU chamchuota!!" omg that feeling when the whole crowd shouts the same thing is just out of the world. :w00t::wub:

• Like 3

Thanks for your sharing! It's so beautiful!:wub:

You're welcome. I'm glad I found the pictures to share with fellow Uaenas.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NMQl74qrR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq9F4DhFF9M

Iu covering big bangs if you and wonder girls i feel you! As always she sounds gorgeous!! So excited for her comeback in the fall ^^ 

Thank you for the videos. I love most all the songs that IU covers. She puts her unique touch to the songs that just adds that something special to it; I love it!

guys/gals kyaaaaa just to update you all.... I went to watch IU at the Melody Forest Camp last saturday and can I say she is absolutely absolutely gorgeous and funny... it was such a great experience listening to her live (i did have to wait from 9am in the hot sun though..getting sunburn along the way LOL) but omg her voice is soooooo good!!!! her interaction with the crowd is just so warm and natural. she encore, then re-encore and then re-encore again!!!! i kept walking away and then run back whenever she pops back up on stage LOL awwww this experience just made me love her even more.... and definitely if anyone wants to see IU in her most comfortable state, you definitely have to go to korea to watch her. its just so different. I felt so happy especially during the You and I stage when we all chanted "IU chamchuota!!" omg that feeling when the whole crowd shouts the same thing is just out of the world. :w00t::wub:

Thank you for sharing! I am super envious right now. Melody Forest Camp sounds awesome.

Did you also get to go to her fan meeting?

I've been seeing some pictures and videos of it online. I am reading that she performed 23 (the song from Producer) for her fan meeting. Here are some pictures from her fan meeting.(cr-iumushimushi)

tumblr_nv45ux3qst1se0wgio1_1280.jpg

150920 IU Debut 7th Anniversary Fanmeetingcr: YoonKB150920 IU Debut 7th Anniversary Fanmeetingcr: boxgame

150920 IU Debut 7th Anniversary Fanmeetingcr: boxgame

Edited by 9jill9

• 2 weeks later...

IU reveals all the details about her boyfriend, Chang Kiha

IzhxOzP.jpg

IU has spoken. Amid speculations that she is dating Chang Kiha from Kiha and the Faces, the 22-year-old took to her official fan website "Uaena" to explain the details to her fans.

In a lengthy post, IU said that she was actually in middle of filming a music video but took time out to explain and apologise. "You must all be shocked... but thank you for asking if I'm ok."

No details were spared. "We've been dating for about 2 years and we met on a radio show," IU said. 
"It was love at first sight for me and he's someone I can learn a lot from and I'm really thankful."

In case you were wondering, she also said that they "fight, like one another, get annoyed, just like any other couple." 

She also said that she was waiting for the right time to reveal the news, "but I guess I lost that one."

Earlier, IU’s agency confirmed that the 22-year-old was dating the 33-year-old musician. Agency however failed to mention that they were dating for 2 years. 

“So that they can continue to see one another, we ask for your support,” the agency said.

Rumor spread early Oct.8 that the two were dating and Dispatch leaked a picture of the two on a secret date.

sourcehttp://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2015/10/08/iu-reveals-all-details-about-her-boyfriend

-----------

I'm really happy for IU. :)

• Like 3

omomomo, i must be a a bad fan, didnt even realize that this was going on.

That being said, extremely happy for her, more the fact that coz its public now, she can freely go out with him.

Actually keen to see her go about her usual schedule now as a massive weight has been lifted off her shoulders.

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

Netizens uncover the twisted fate between IU and Min Hyo Rin

Netizens gave a different light towards the twisted fates between IU and Min Hyo Rin as they uncovered their ideal types. 

In light of IU’s confirmed relationship with fellow artist Chang Ki Ha, netizens placed a different light on her previous ideal type admission, further comparing it to Min Hyo Rin’s choice.

435a20bb7113449b3c2d59ad084255c6.jpg

Set in different interviews, netizens compared their previous ideal types with IU picking Taeyang as her ideal type, while Min Hyo Rin selecting Chang Ki Ha and The Faces as her favourite celebrities. The interesting part of the post, however, was when both celebrities expressed, “Oppa, I want to see you” and “Let’s meet right now!” as their closing special message for their ideal types.

It can be recalled that IU’s ideal type, Taeyang of BIGBANG, is the current boyfriend of Min Hyo Rin, while IU is recently confirmed to be dating independent artist Chang Ki Ha.

http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/netizens-uncover-the-twisted-fate-between-iu-and-min-hyo-rin/