[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Soo:D

Today's  the D-day Uaena's meet The loves of their idol life our the one and only, the korean treasure the artistically genIUs ,the cutest leejieundary dork, Lee Jieun aka IUnim:P

Does U all ready with a bunch of questions Uaenas?

Has she will granted your wishes to meet her in a sweet romcom drama? Since movies we assure get one(I really hope Jieun take a drama tho, since like we knew the gravity of world situation is in agony and unpredictable, what the world wishes is this year will passes quicker , safely and no more people's get hurts or in edges of the live and dies in each days we've take activities).some of us maybe think "if just we could skipped 2020 from our agenda?" however when we see deeper there's always meaning and lessons for all situations we all caught in it. Thats way Uaenas need meet Lee Jieun the actress more than before since the chances meet IU concert getting low and lowest (Sorry can help throwing one or two concernt about this and that, bear with my post)

Ok back to topic.B)

Excited  waiting  Homebody Jieun activities.

Ultimate list and wishes 

Mini concert live

Cooking lessons?

Random advices to Sad (Unproperly )graduate Uaena year 2020(around the world)?

Readings books/poetry for Uaenas?

Let's  wait what we will get:wub:

Stay tune at 6 pm.

Have happy excited day Uaena

Spoiler

Oh..aheem

Out of blue wanna listen IU sing" You to me me to you "full version :blush:

Me recently up to listening this

• Like 1