[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

22 hours ago, buckwheat01 said:

It looks like the issue has died down now, and it is possible that neither IU nor her management company want to pursue it further.  It would take a lot of time and legal fees, and the people responsible probably won't have enough money to pay them back for the damage done anyway.  If IU and her management company want to leave it alone, then I do not think that I would want to pursue it either.  I'll just say what I think for now and I probably will not comment further.

When Kakao M say they will take legal action, they usually do follow through with what they say. It is just that just is a long very long process and the follow up news does not get translate for international fans. See the recent example.

• Like 1

Do know to says but lately "heart" is my daily song of course because i missed Jieune up date too, actually I feel okey without IU new up date:sweat_smile: since there's so many promising drama story i need to catch up.

But what made worst is so many of you guy's whining how you all missed her my tl full of IU wanted:glasses: , slow down please, i think Jieunie quite not just because she must prepare something big to blown  our mind but i think she didn't want to compete with dear YIN to stole the header news and netizenbuzz, like you know once IU made move the time line and Uaena would repost here and there so Jiunie being supportive to BFF thou:ph34r:

So keep your longings to her in heart let's support Yo inna new drama"touch your heart"

Don't missed tonight episode, the previews is very attractive. 

• Like 1

Shhh ..It's  me who tried to memorize "heart":blush:

How come Jieunie says"it's okey if you don't answer me":frown:

When in real whenever she is not make appearance in a while Uaena being buzzing nosy demanding  new up date:joy:

Like our Ahjussi says, when you call 10 person there will come 100 person..so don't worry  call us any time :lol:we will run to you mercilessly that's Uaena traits :kiss_wink:

IMG-20181013-214705.jpg

• Like 1

Ctto

Tooth fairy?

An angel ?

A goblin ?

All is out date while Uaena have the one and only Leejiegeum aka IU

The best person who could grant Ueana wishes  wholeheartedly.

Jieuna...happy valentine..:wub:

Spoiler

Wonder why i always struck by Soompi technical issue, mostly couldn't log inB).

Moderator please help Mujay:lol:

• Like 1

Mmmm:relieved:he is not my favourite but....let's see:sweat:

His type acting is not suit for Lee jieun calm moody acting.

After Jian character Jieuni is in different acting level, her pronounce ,her eyes movement and her gesture could transform her in character well. She need actor who act in same breath calm, depth and steady...how about DKS or KSH please

Spoiler

How about Yo seung ho..or..Jung hae in(my crush boy:love:) or Gong myung i like his acting in haebek his smile eyes is so attractive or Do kyung so it will be surprise 

• Like 1

:Pthis tweet is cute as well.

Thanks to owners.

Remember how in eps.3 "touch your heart " Oh jin sim need put a mole in her cheeks to disguise lol. YIN is so in IU parody B)

And she really enjoy make a fun "the IU thing" you will directly notice it.:lol:

So what is friend for, when you could've mimics her:P

Did you watching that's drama Uaena?

• Like 1

Since the plagiarism issues surrounding The Hong sister had been cleared,  perhaps Jieune will accepting "hotel de luna" project B) wish this project become another Hong sister golden creativity :grin: back then they made many great everlasting story.

Wish we will get good news shortly :blush:

Jieuna we trust your decision :kiss_wink:

Happy holiday Uaena:wub:

Feeling great can posting with my old user name:lol:

Hope we have great news today,confirmation about Hotel de luna.

since the story is about immortality and   the magical consequences it will really mind blowing when the standards of the story par to mlfas or goblin.

Of course we all have our own opinions about the writer and the premise of the story wich look repetitive and cliche hence we could not denied what is lives without thinking something magical or feelings full of romanticism when real life getting hard, bored and monotonous right?

So i will waiting full of anticipation for Jieunie decisions.

It's  strange after 1 post i couldn't use my user name again:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Maybe time to say goodbye to@Mujay aka@Yana Mujay:tears:

Really don't mind but still sad couse i grow with Soompi for past 10 year's  with that name.

Oh..for your information Ueana someone already set Hotel de luna tread but moderator been locked because no confirmation yet.

Thiz more than cute:lol::wub:

hillarious..lol..hejaU..lolo oppa..ka...i 'm in dreaaam...:P failed IU good day 4 octave :P

Many K.drama on air this month is  good in standard,story plot and good actor's acting my week full packages.

Besides YIN drama," the light in your eyes" is such heartwarming and thouching drama, HJM is my fave.actress because her natural acting but what the most i loves is the old lady "KHJ" she can turn herself become "the character"  flawless acting. "Dear my friends and My Ahjussi is my livetime drama"

Wish when Jieun take Hotel de luna the writer could write something warmth and depth full of live lesson.

Have nice day Uaena..

• Like 1