[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest yumimaki

Hi hi, I'm here again. I just wanted to say that I'm listening to IU's mini-album now and I'm really impressed by the variety in her songs. Every one sounds different and she manages to change her voice to suit each style really well. I also can't get over how mature her voice sounds - if I didn't know her age, I would have thought she was much older! I'm seriously thinking about buying her album - I really want to back her.

Sorry I don't have more to contribute but I'm spreading the word on IU as best I can.

edit

Oh, since I topped, I'll post up some pictures of her I found. I didn't see them on the other pages. Enjoy!

iucloseup.jpg

iuagain.jpg

iuwhite.jpg

Credit goes to her photo thread here. ^^

Guest nylenuol

She's one heck of a talented girl!

Love everything about her...

She's one of the few artists who recently debuted that gave a strong impression on me!

It's a pity that she isn't performing a lot on music shows..

i would love to see and hear more from her!

to make this less spam-ish

IU with Sanghyun : the guy on the MV! He's Sandara Park's lil brother! XD he's actually the reason why i got into her.. LOLOLOLOL

IUandSanghyun.jpg

IUandSanghyun2.jpg

crdits to anjaigirl26 who posted the pics on sandara park's official soompi thread

Guest yumimaki

With nothing but her voice and a guitar...

Her voice is so beautiful and she's so pretty herself.

Oh, thanks so much for the link. To be honest, I was wary to watch that because I love that song and didn't know how good IU's cover might be - oh, but it was lovely! Her English is beautiful and her voice as always blew me away, especially in the second song, 'Officially Missing You'. And I seriously did not know she could play the guitar. What a talented girl...

Guest nylenuol

With nothing but her voice and a guitar...

Her voice is so beautiful and she's so pretty herself.

^ thanks for the link! i love her singing english songs! her voice is just too beautiful! :)

her hair is short now? still pretty though and when she laughs.. ahh so cute!

Guest bluelily

Just picked up her album for the cover. (Graphic Design - aholic) Her voice stuck me right away. Never researched her that much, until know. Looking forward to more music from her.

Guest cindy--rox

HER VOICE REMIND ME OF

GUMMY'S

VOICE WHEN SHE GOES HIGH..

anywyas loving her voice and she;s beautiful.

She is one of IU's favorite stars and she has praised IU so of course she would strive to sound like her..But they do sound different

Guest Lunar_AZN

Hmm ..

Just watched MIA MV

It reminds me alot of .. hmm

Kelly Clarkson's music video :P .. and some part of the music , kinda reminds me of ' Because of u '

Guest kaypop.

^

Heh, I kind of agree with you. The mv is kind of like Kelly Clarkson's "Hazel Eyes" (being in the woods), but I have to admit I thought IU's mv is kinda creepy. XD

She's really talented. She sang well in ShimShimTapa. AND she played the guitar, I'm impressed!

Guest lilsacredangel

^^ omgsh thanks so much! I've been wanting to see her personality! lol Gosh,,, this thread really needs a boost! come on girls! Show some IU lovin'! lol