[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

:expressionless:hmm

How people could fool themself like that..tzk..tzk...groundless  rumors, jealously and narrow minded could drag you in blackness.

Seems K.haters  should listening the solem, cool remainder from IU.

BibBib time dear folks :wub:

Spoiler

IMG-20190107-212400.jpg

• Like 1

IMG-20190108-202153.jpg

Some people really don't know how to respect themselves does it?

To be honest being jealous  without due reason is low,lowest attitude we human should  not live with. 

Jieunie is young but she does really fine examples to be called decent righteous human being.she work hard to get what she have now,  rather than live like snob celebrity she live in the modest ways.helping others who need and tried hard not to involved in any controversy, i think rather absurd after 10 years in the limelight,  media/haters still targeting IU and abusing her,  tried to dig out every bit and piece of her privat life is kinda shameful.

Surely human entitled to be curious hence there is boundaries between the private and the public live we shouldn't crossed.

This world is full enough with complicated issue and problems to solved, why poke your noose to others business?  when you have so much time to spare( mind you), its much better  to says a nice thing at least with to do that will helping you to heal yourself  and contributing to heal the world as well. 

• Like 2

Jealousy...haters:unamused:

Back off..back off.

IMG-20181206-060543.jpg

Every time you get hate there always moment to show the kindness, in the end of the day your great personality and your beautiful mind could shut the haters  mouth, keep you intact and stronger than before.

"Every moment i shape my destiny with chisel i'm a carpenter of my own soul"

-rumi-

IMG-20190101-183608.jpg

We are with IU...:heart:

• Like 2