Quantcast
akinahana89

IU (아이유)

This precious girl definitely is my type:P

Yuup, girl...what the point watching something who obviously nothing to see:rolleyes:

It's not about norm or moral,it's about taste and aesthetic of senses.:)

Aaah..this one:blush:

My daily song

The song could drawn to felt deepest part of yourself,the part that knew loss,  longing for someone we love to cure our grieving.

and IU voice make that lonesome seemed like promised of flowering date for everyone  who listened.:wub:

The full song with fan sing along :Dlittle bit off beat but really cute like IU says..lol

Ctto

Spoiler

• Like 1

Does those considered as inquiry?

B)IU is..

The voice  when i listening could made me felt awakening

Spoiler

Maybe because the tears you hold made me felt the soft of IU whom not easily to tears up:innocent:

• Like 1

Sexy?...ehmm :blush:

Jiunie remaind me a kid who want tried everything  and anything just to satisfy her curiosity, her length of braves is wide revokes her shyness aside hence there was  hidden shy smile every time she act out of herself:relieved: made some of us feelings how cute she ever since.

In another words, Jiunie is  sexy persona even without to show off, the way she thinking, her assertive conversation the lyrics she write, her mix expression between blunt in full affection is the best to be called sexy thou.:wub:

• Like 1