[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

For short-term again we face some news might divert Us in never ending arguments, some fans felt uncomfortable offer the wave whom the signale as to overboard some was to happy to celebrate their "dream" is become near "true" or someone like me who stranded in between  because i think we shouldn't put our opinion to presumed this and that and  tried to guard our comments to not crossed boundaries or just assist this situation in certain way is the best because we really don't know what the futures might happen.

THE best we could do is just let's move on to real topic, hoping and wishing to all opinion got peaceful settlement without hurting each other.  Just 3 more days to our Queen Taiwan concert. 

Peaceful Ueana:heart: is the best.

This precious girl definitely is my type:P

Yuup, girl...what the point watching something who obviously nothing to see:rolleyes:

It's not about norm or moral,it's about taste and aesthetic of senses.:)

Aaah..this one:blush:

My daily song

The song could drawn to felt deepest part of yourself,the part that knew loss,  longing for someone we love to cure our grieving.

and IU voice make that lonesome seemed like promised of flowering date for everyone  who listened.:wub:

The full song with fan sing along :Dlittle bit off beat but really cute like IU says..lol

Ctto

Spoiler

• Like 1

Sexy?...ehmm :blush:

Jiunie remaind me a kid who want tried everything  and anything just to satisfy her curiosity, her length of braves is wide revokes her shyness aside hence there was  hidden shy smile every time she act out of herself:relieved: made some of us feelings how cute she ever since.

In another words, Jiunie is  sexy persona even without to show off, the way she thinking, her assertive conversation the lyrics she write, her mix expression between blunt in full affection is the best to be called sexy thou.:wub:

• Like 1