[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

I've been listening to Mia for a couple of days straight now and the more I listen the more I am loving her voice.

How come she's not appearing on much shows?

What a waste, I kind of feel she's being under rated.

^ hm shes not really underrated :D

she is actually more of the people like gummy, etc,

the ones who actually go to radio shows and other music shows to perform.

so you dont really see her being in the talk shows often. (after all she's not the idol type ^^)

Guest lilsacredangel

AH HAH! Finally she get's a prize! She definetely deserves it! I can't wait to start seeing her on more shows! Hmph, to start up the thread...

Who do you think Ji Eunie would look cute with?

Guest bystander

(after all she's not the idol type ^^)

I like how she's not the idol-type. It makes her more genuine.

She definitely has a lot of talent to grow on, since she's still young.

Guest love-yun

How come she's not appearing on much shows?

What a waste, I kind of feel she's being under rated.

just because she doesn't appear on tv shows doesn't mean she's underrated. like kirra12 said, she's not your typical idol star. some shows have age limits for their guests. iu's only 15/16. on top of that, she's a new singer so there's less of a chance for pd's to invite her. there may not be many videos floating around of her, but she's probably more of a festival singer aka performs at colleges and events rather than appearing on shows. hopefully, she'll appear in some shows in the future.

Guest wookie<3

Hello everyone (: she'll be on Inkigayo tmr. Like finally! yay :D

I can't wait to see her perform again. Congrats to her for winning the best rookie award, she totally deserves it. I'm sure she'll rise in the following years to come, this years just a warm up for her. IU fighting!

Hello everyone (: she'll be on Inkigayo tmr. Like finally! yay :D

I can't wait to see her perform again. Congrats to her for winning the best rookie award, she totally deserves it. I'm sure she'll rise in the following years to come, this years just a warm up for her. IU fighting!

i read in the manager's blog its still plan,, but im sure they will make her come XD

nyahahahahha. XD inkigayo is often only brings in the one with bigger influence,

so im grateful that they invited IU XD

Guest wookie<3

I'm watching Inkigayo live now, and IU just finished performing. She looked super duper uber cute with her bangs (: they didn't pin up any part of her hair up this time. The performance was flawless (except i felt that she strained her voice a little during the high part but it's alright xD.

This is really random but i want to see her interact with other artists haha

Guest yumimaki

Oh wow, I haven't been here in awhile - sorry about that. I just saw that 'Mia' was on the Soompi Weekly Chart this week and I wanted to come by and say congratulations! And it was nice to hear that she got the best rookie award for 'Lost and Found'. She really deserves it - it's an amazing mini-album that really showcases her versatility. I really have to do my review for that album....

I agree with the statement that she isn't a typical idol star (or one at all, really). And I like that about her - I mean, I like idol groups and all, but it's nice to see that not everyone goes in that direction - I would like to see her on more shows and stuff but that's mainly because I know that it will give her more exposure and because then I'll obviously get to see more of her.

Hmm, I was looking for a video of her Inkigayo performance but I can't find it anywhere. If anyone finds one, please post the link. Anyway, thanks wookie<3 for posting up what you thought of her performance. I'm not surprised it was good - she seems to be someone who can really deliver good lives. IU fighting!

Guest fobbiyo

omg! She's incredibly young yet she sings to well. :o I can't wait to see how her voice mature in a couple of years. GO IU! The first song songs really good so far.

Guest fobbiyo

omg. So I just heard Mia yesterday and I'm SO addicted! I can't believe I didn't know about her before. I totally love that song. I was replaying it since this morning and last night before I went to sleep. Her debut performance was great!! I always give newbies an easier time since .. well, they are new and all. I think she just needs to work on her stiffness. But I'm not too worried about that.

omfg. She knows how to play the guitar too?!?! hahhahah. I can't believe I'm loving someone younger than me! This is the first. Or second. First in Korea. xD

Her cover of Officially Missing You is soooo GOOD!! oh my god. What the heck. lol. I'm watching it right now and I LOVE her version so far. Are you sure she's 15?! lolol. I think I just added another singer to my list :) I'm looking forward to more of her things.