[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest yumimaki

Hey guys. Thank you all for sharing the pictures and videos - I'm going to have to go and have an IU video day tomorrow, God willing.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I wrote a review of IU's album. Just in case anyone's interested, you can read it here. I'm not sure if it's good enough to go in the official album review thread so for now, I'll just post the link here and in my sig.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest artxprincess

thnx for replying aqsgirl :)

I think IU also went on Chichin radio show :

20081218170230718367gv9.jpg

With 2pm!! :D

credits to snsd soompi thread, 휘야@sosiz&imbc

Hope someone's gonna upload her part en YT ^^

Guest fobbiyo

She's quickly improving! I'm so proud of her recent performances :D You can tell the difference. She seems more comfortable onstage now too. Although, that face expression just .. it's just so dead. :X

Guest artxprincess

I personally love her dead expression, like you dunno what she is feeling :P Up to you to imagine what the song means. And I loove the face she makes when she sings "saranghae" at the end on the highest part :) its just soo IU!

Iheart IU! Fighting!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hayuna

^ And how she sort of squints? Like she closes her eyes on the harder notes and opens her right one first so that one eye is still closed for a fraction of a second.

... or maybe it's just me making these weird little observations? xD

Anyway, her album is on constant playback on my ipod/itunes... I wonder if she's going to promote one of the songs on there and create a new one entirely for her next title song.

I want her to come out on Star King or SGB... Considering how young, pretty, and talented she is I bet the hosts will eat her up. Loen needs to promote her more. D:

IU is a natural beauty

and i love her voice

it's unique and different from other girl's voice when she sings...

hehe~~

i hope she promotes other song too.

glad that she's back to performing these days

i bet she couldn't in november and december due to school and exams yeah?

Guest aimeehime

OMG.. I can't believe I just found this girl just now... she is amazing~~~~

I just saw her live perf in the Rookie Stage and she blew me away... I'm a sucker for live perfs and hers just made me go kyaaaaaaaaa~~~

I was listening to Mia and my sister thought I was listening to Delta Goodrem X)

She said her voice sounded similar and the music style too.

Thank you!

I was listening to her song "Mia" and I was thinking to myself how familiar her voice was and I couldn't decide who it was until you mentioned it... But in a way, her voice is also unique... and especially coming from a 15 year old, I think she has a long road ahead of her... she will be even more amazing in the next few years!

With nothing but her voice and a guitar...

Amazing how multi-talented she is at such a young age, and being able to sing in English with no hint of a Korean accent is also amazing, considering that English is not her native tongue and only a handful of Korean entertainers can actually speak English as opposed to Engrish XD

10/31 IU win Best rookie award for her mini album lost and found

Congratulations to her!!!

She deserves it! I wish her more success!!

I will be keeping tabs on this girl every now and then.. she deserves the fame and recognition..

*runs off to find more vids of IU*

Guest kaypop.

Watching IU perform and then watching that new girl Ori right after her was like omg!!! I appreciate IU's true talent so much more now! lol!

She deserves so much more attention. T_T

IU hwaiting!!

Guest miho<3

I've been listening to her songs since the day her mini-album was released, but never actually knew anything about her, except for the fact that she is younger than me. Lol.

Hehe I was curious of Ori (for obvious reasons), so I went to youtube and checked for her performance on Music Bank and I watched IU's performance before her. OMGEE IU'S PERFORMANCE WAS BEAUTIFUL! She's pretty~ And sometimes she reminds me of SNSD's Taeyeon (maybe because of the hairstyle)

Anyone interested? IU - Mia (Jan 2, 2009)

Vid cred: CodeAnalysis

^ HAHA SAME! My eyes suddenly opened to IU's true talent ROFL.

Guest coral2010

i agree with hayuna

IU should be promoted more!!

i really like "mia"..been playing it a lot for the last month

music video freaked me out tho haha

Guest #SHINAI

Like others, I was curious about Ori and happened to come across IU. Gosh, she's amazing! She's also extremely young with so much potential. (Even though she's young, she's still older than me by a few months :P) Anyways, I hope many good things come her way! :) I don't usually go into official music threads but HAD to for IU's sake.

Guest mkayimcherry

IU is an amazing singer and I definitely agree that she should be promoted more!

She's as pretty as a doll

I LOVED her cover of "Officially Missing You"

IU playing guitar and singing = WIN

I'm amazed at how well she can sing in English

I think I'll go watch that performance again

^_^

here's the link, just in case anyone else wants to watch it (from YDH Love Letter on 08.10.24):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEX6WwB-ZDU