[drama 2009] Tamra, The Island - 탐나는 도다

Guest kangki

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks charis, I like your selected scenes with captions.

I thought this was just a light and fun drama. But with the conspiracy and secret mission unfolded, I can feel the tension now. Not just William, but Park Kyu’s safety is also at stake.And as for Beojin, it seems like she is torn between two lovers. But I am skeptical for both love interests. I can’t see how it will lead her to any promising future.

Will Beojin be happy to follow William, hiding away from her miseries, but at the same time leaving her own loving family? We are not sure if Beojin has the same feelings for him yet. Park Kyu, being an exile in disguise in Tamra Island, is in fact a nobleman who will leave when mission accomplished.

I am counting on the script writer who will give us a happy ending no matter what twist of fate/event is going to be.

Guest firefly_v27

Download Comic Scanlation : Korean Raws

탐나는 도다 Vol 1 - http://www.mybloop.com/bishiecloset/Shipwr..._v01_Korean_zip

image254.jpg

탐나는 도다 Vol 2 - http://www.mybloop.com/bishiecloset/Shipwr..._v02_Korean_zip

image344.jpg

탐나는 도다 Vol 3 - http://www.mybloop.com/bishiecloset/Shipwr..._v03_Korean_zip

image200.jpg

탐나는 도다 Vol 4 - http://www.mybloop.com/bishiecloset/Shipwr..._v04_Korean_zip

04bygh01.jpg

Credit : bishiehaven.blogspot.com

Ummm..these don't work. I really wanna read the rest of them. If some can help, I'd be grateful. =) Tamra fighting~!

Guest lucky_moon

Luv Ep7, it was funny when William was trying to wipe the coffee from BJ lips she end hitting her head on the wall & runing the romantic mood, we were gonna see a kiss if not for her foolishness.

BJ & PG kiss was really funny & unexpected on that situation to make her quiet he kissed her :D

OMO the ending :oIbang saw William, omo dunno what will happen to him now :mellow:

Guest charis89

Looks like my wish I made this morning came true tad early. :D:D:D

Park Kyu in brown! I can only say, it probably isn't his best colour.

2zhh5k0.jpg

and he's even wearing a mustache. Oh dear... :o

1qfnk9.jpg

The cute, pretty face becomes one angry man. Can you recognize him?

Watch out, some spoilers ahead. [i know not everyone like to be spoiled. If any one doesn't like spoilers, please let me know. I'll stop writing after this.]

At the start of episode 8, Park Kyu took out his so-called identity card and showed it to the scholar, who probably realized PK's importance and dropped the matter of reporting to the yamen. So yeah. To Beojin's delight, William is saved again by Park Kyu.

p.s. I'm not too sure if he's really a prince who got exiled or a scholar on mission, and is given a trump card by the King. I'll love to think he's a prince, though.

27yyahl.jpg

Images like these flooded Beojin's mind and kept her awake throughout the whole night. Why did he kiss her? Her feelings are so mixed up now... The questions were added by me, of course. I only saw her muttering all the way as she covered herself with her blanket and stick her finger to her mouth.

fvjpxl.jpg

Orange is nice. So was her expression.

25fkjfa.jpg

Next day, William taught the villagers how to "eat" coffee the correct way. He roasted the beans, while chatting happily with Beojin, who was playing with the toy animal. I think William forgot to add or more sugar, because everyone couldn't get used to the taste; the ewww face everyone has was hilarious. Even Park Kyu scrunched his face as he drank. p.s. apologies I wasn't quick enough to print screen a photo of that.

w8tldt.jpg

This was after the coffee making, and Beojin followed Park Kyu to the forest, without his knowing, and popped up beside out of sudden. It gave the man a big scare, of course. They started bickering behind the bushes and Park Kyu had to cover her mouth for the umpteenth time. Apparently she had no idea what he was doing there and Park Kyu had to shoo her away. "Go, find William!"

After this comes all the exciting parts - fighting, killing, capturing and rescuing... Gah. You would have to find out yourself. I shall stop here, otherwise, I'm really being a SPOILER. T.T

Tata. :lol:

Guest Hanjae

Thanks for the spoilers and caps, charis89! I have no time to watch the episodes myself but I absolutely need to know what happens to Kyu next (those horrible cliffhangers...), so I'm living off your spoilers for now :lol: I find myself so much more interested in Kyu's investigations into the shady business going on with the merchants than I am in William in the recent episodes. I know William's supposed to be one of the keys to the whole plot, but his character is just so... flat. I'm trying hard to like William, because he's sweet, but I always end up cringing either at his English, his strange facial expressions, or whatever hot water he managed to get himself into. He's really ringing up a tab with Park Kyu, considering how many times the guy's had to save his butt :P

Wow Charis89, you`re fast!! Too bad viikii doesn`t have it yet...Thanks for the spoiler! Mmmhh...now i have to calm myself...

wait patiently.... -_-

@Hanjae

I know!! William is became the burden here...

And the smugler thingy is already being exposed...in eps.8! So many eps to go, i`m scare for the development.

Whatwhatwhat?! I hop on a plane to Korea and come back to find everyone's anti-William?! Okay, even if I'm waiting for the softsubs by Spi, I'll swing by Viiki later. Im Jun Hwan, you may be delicious, but your lips do not belong on Beo Jin's! That's a pretty damn sexy picture right there of William about to swing in, too.

And whoever uploaded the pics of the triangle in black? THANK YOU. Anyway, it wouldn't be the first time I loved the underdog and hated the one everyone else adored. *cough*GOOJUNPYO*cough*

Guest Hanjae

Whatwhatwhat?! I hop on a plane to Korea and come back to find everyone's anti-William?! Okay, even if I'm waiting for the softsubs by Spi, I'll swing by Viiki later. Im Jun Hwan, you may be delicious, but your lips do not belong on Beo Jin's! That's a pretty damn sexy picture right there of William about to swing in, too.

And whoever uploaded the pics of the triangle in black? THANK YOU. Anyway, it wouldn't be the first time I loved the underdog and hated the one everyone else adored. *cough*GOOJUNPYO*cough*

Forget pairings; after watching episode 8, I just want to knock some sense into both Beo Jin and William. Both of them seems to have missed out when common sense was handed out. :P Just itching to give their heads a hard wack with one of those large clams. The number of stupid things they keep doing is beginning to exasperate me. Just in this episode, William's been discovered once (and forced Park Kyu to reveal his real status to Yi Bang) because he somehow didn't hear Beo Jin and Kyu being discovered by Yi Bang passing by, and went ahead and jumped over the wall. Beo Jin's nearly gotten both herself and Kyu killed twice by following him while he's investigating, and then protesting loudly and catching the notice of the smugglers. And I'm only up to part 4 of the episode out of 6! :wacko: I like Beo Jin and William, but ohhh mama.

I'm past the stage of wanting Park Kyu to end up with Beo Jin, I think. Beo Jin and William are evidently intellectual equals. Maybe Park Kyu should get over Beo Jin and get it on with Yan instead...? :lol:

Guest bieroe

tamra episode 8 is now up at Aja-Aja

hi! i try to download epi 7 and 8 from aja-aja through megaupload, but it says that it needed a password. does this happen to you too? i downloaded epi 1 to 6 without any problem like this

Guest lucky_moon

hi! i try to download epi 7 and 8 from aja-aja through megaupload, but it says that it needed a password. does this happen to you too? i downloaded epi 1 to 6 without any problem like this

Aja-Aja team added a PW for all their files after some people steal their links so to prevent it to happen again they add the PW.

check their site for the PW..

Guest bieroe

Aja-Aja team added a PW for all their files after some people steal their links so to prevent it to happen again they add the PW.

check their site for the PW..

thanks!! i found it

Guest Masaya

With Park Kyu saving Willam's @$$ so many times, I'm afraid the real target for PK here is actually William. (*cough* He has to offer himself in return.) The plot twist of galactic proportion would be that they will end up together. :lol:

(The underdog in here is actually Park Kyu who is on the losing end of the romantic game. I'm not an objective viewer. My inclination is clear and even at first sight, I've developed a dislike for William. His pretty face isn't the type I go gaga over. I disliked him on first sight just like I disliked for example Luke Perry from 90210 back in the days. Of course it's not like the artist did anything wrong. I just have certain inclinations toward certain looks but their ability to win hearts certainly can change that. For Park Kyu, I felt he was okay. He looks good but it's not the good looks I go gaga over as well. However I didn't dislike him like I disliked William for reasons I don't know. He earned his keep and upgraded himself into "heavenly" however with William, the feelings didn't improve for better, only for worse as the series progress. One can only blame his character and his lack of acting skills in addition to the pretty face that I don't love. That doesn't matter. Many adore him.)

Lovely smile he has ain't it!

tamra801.jpg

I've skimmed for ep 8 but since there's a whole week ahead I figure I should take my time.

I just finished watching episode 7. I just just love how the drama keeps making us guess and think who's the bad people. After seeing the ending and the preview for episode 8; I know that somethings definitely up with the elder. And I'm not suspicious of the police guy who keeps pestering Park Kyu anymore, but seriously he looks bad :lol:. Park Kyu was sent by the King's order, so that must be a important job; I'm just hoping so. And about that Kiss scene between Park Kyu, it was very kdrama. My view of it after seeing Beo Jin back away from William tells that maybe she didn't want it from him, but when Park Kyu kissed her she tried back away but ended up giving up. That might mean something later on...I'm just not too sure now to be assuming much. But before that when they were talking to each other on the table; When Beojin brought up what Park Kyu said when he told her "he didn't want her to leave with William" he denied that he didn't mean it and said he only said it because he didn't want to work alone...and that made Beojin sad. Maybe she does like him...and doesn't realize so. I expected that from her though. ^^

I haven't finish watching episode 8 yet. but I'll come back later and post up some caps I liked. ;) The thread is going faster, and I'm liking the speed very much. ^^ Thanks to everyone for sharing such lovely thoughts; they really help me think too. Also thanks for sharing those lovely caps.

Maybe Park Kyu should get over Beo Jin and get it on with Yan instead...? laugh.gif

@Hanjae Yeah, I'm thinking the same too. Don't Yan should get a love interest too? :lol: He's pretty hot though....

Guest Masaya

Yan is on the same league with the red dress gal (who I can't seem to remember the name.) They probably will end up together and conspire to take over the world. (I don't think Yan see William as a friend, more like the money bank or something.)

I have problem figuring out the PW from aja so I have to wait for torrent then. (I tried both passwords on the site but didn't get anywhere. Maybe I'm missing out on something. <_< Oh well...)

Archived