Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest fashionista

thanks cutiepie for posting the poster of princess shengping! i'm hoping the dvd/vcd set will be release soon. i'm still waiting for the other two chinese dramas to come out.

Guest CindyW88

-----------

[News] Korean Wave Copyright Infringement

[segye Daily News] 10/25/05

Chae Rim appeared in "Stairs to Heaven II"? "Autumn Tale (가을 동화)" is transformed to "Autumn Classmate (가을 동학)"?

On 10/25, Korea IT Industry Promotion Agency (한국소프트웨어진흥원) makes public the result of its investigation on illegal circulation of "Asia Korean Wave Digital Contents (아시아 한류 디지털 콘텐츠)" in the public hearing of rational settlement for the digital contents copyright dispute.

This time, the contents made public are investigation results collected from Beijing, Guangzhou of China, Jakarta of Indonesia, and Manila of Philippines. The investigation also includes MP3 reproduction and illegal game server operation. Especially, illegal copied merchandises and photos as well as the circulation channels are exhibited in the public hearing.

The representative of the agency states, "Only two days after the movie 'Duelists (형사)' was debuted in Korea, Chinese started illegally selling copies of the movie in China. A copy of the newest Korean title is sold around 600 Won (~US$0.6) which is even cheaper than 1/10 of the price sold in Korea."

Especially, DVD bears wrong title such as "Autumn Classmate (가을 동학)" as well as actress Chae Rim on the DVD cover of unidentified title "Stairs to Heaven 2 (천국의 계단 II)". These merchandises are sold in department stores in China.

In December, the synthesis result concluded from interviews of major digital contents providers and the agency's consumers' questionnaire investigation will be announced.

Source:

http://www.segye.com/Service5/ShellView.as...510261633000180

copy.jpg

-------------

Guest CindyW88

so it's agreed, we all want CR doing a korean project next!

cindy: i'm also curious about the Chinese-version drama “Stairs to Heaven", so they are remaking the korean version?

Princess Shengping poster is out

2718289261xzdjz5009da.jpg

cutiepie, thanks for the poster! :wub:

As to Peter's new drama, according to the news, the production company “Shenhai Movie and TV (圣海星缘影视)” bought the copyright of “Stairs to Heaven” from Korea and the Chinese-version drama is adapted from the Korean version. The Chinese version is called “Love’s Heaven (恋之天国)”.

北京 ”圣海星缘影视”买下韩国《天国的阶梯》版权准备改编成中国版的 “恋之天国”.

----------

Guest fashionista

As to Peter's new drama, according to the news, the production company “Shenhai Movie and TV (圣海星缘影视)” bought the copyright of “Stairs to Heaven” from Korea and the Chinese-version drama is adapted from the Korean version. The Chinese version is called “Love’s Heaven (恋之天国)”.

----------

right now, they're showing "it started with a kiss" in taiwan, which is a remake of another japanese drama. i'm sure peter's version of "love's heaven" won't be as sad cuz they just don't have the chinese actors/actresses who can play the four leads as well as the korean's stairway to heaven. i don't know why they're even bothering to try. they should be more creative and do their own original script as suppose to copying what others are doing. <_< first, they do dramas based on japanese mangas, and now, they're copying korean dramas...........what's next??? :mellow:

Guest cutiepie

-----------

[News] Korean Wave Copyright Infringement

Especially, DVD bears wrong title such as "Autumn Classmate (가을 동학)" as well as actress Chae Rim on the DVD cover of unidentified title "Stairs to Heaven 2 (천국의 계단 II)". These merchandises are sold in department stores in China.

the weird thing is i remember seeing that dvd cover posted on yesasia a while back in the coming soon section

right now, they're showing "it started with a kiss" in taiwan, which is a remake of another japanese drama. i'm sure peter's version of "love's heaven" won't be as sad cuz they just don't have the chinese actors/actresses who can play the four leads as well as the korean's stairway to heaven. i don't know why they're even bothering to try. they should be more creative and do their own original script as suppose to copying what others are doing. <_< first, they do dramas based on japanese mangas, and now, they're copying korean dramas...........what's next??? :mellow:

thanks for the info Cindy, so it is going to be adapted from the korean version, i never do like watching remakes, it's better sticking to the orginal

haha i agree with you nat, what's with taiwan doing so many dramas based on japanese mangas? and didn't China buy the rights to do their version of Delightful Girl Chun Hyang too :blink:

i really hope Princess Shengping comes out soon, the korean dramas haven't been that great lately, right now i'm just watching Lovers in Prague and japanese's own version of Hana Yori Dango (Meteor Garden)

Guest CindyW88

thanks for the info Cindy, so it is going to be adapted from the korean version, i never do like watching remakes, it's better sticking to the orginal

haha i agree with you nat, what's with taiwan doing so many dramas based on japanese mangas? and didn't China buy the rights to do their version of Delightful Girl Chun Hyang too :blink:

i really hope Princess Shengping comes out soon, the korean dramas haven't been that great lately, right now i'm just watching Lovers in Prague and japanese's own version of Hana Yori Dango (Meteor Garden)

Yup, I agree. The script writers and producers in Taiwan and China should be creative and have their own styles instead of copying from the existing works done by other counties. <_< When I watched “Stairs to Heaven”, I felt bored because Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo cried too much, episode after episode…. Gee!! :blink:

One of a production companies in Taiwan just copied Japanese drama “White Giant Tower” portraying an ambitious doctor and another doctor with integrity. Song Hye Gyo and Cha Tae Hyun’s new movie “Green Alert” is adapted from Japanese movie “Cry Out Loud at the Center of the World”. Chinese dramas have lots of remakes of historical dramas such as “Princess Shengping” …. It seems that remakes save production cost. :rolleyes:

Hopefully, the DVD/VCD set of CR’s “Princess Shengping” will be released in November. :wub:

20956230_450x651.jpg

-----------

Guest CindyW88

---------

Below is a copy of a news report released by KBS English site "KBS Global":

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/news/ent_news.html

Jang Dong-gun to appear on cover of Time magazine

dong_l.jpg

Top actor Jang Dong-gun has been selected as the most celebrated Korean star. An interview with Jang will be published as the cover story of the upcoming issue of the Asian edition of Time magazine, due for release in mid-November, and his picture will appear on the cover.

"It is the first time a Korean actor will appear on the cover of Time. It means that Jang has gained recognition as a top Korean actor," said a person from Jang's agency. The cover story will also feature other prominent Korean figures widely acclaimed for their achievements, such as Professor Hwang Woo-suk, who drew the international spotlight for his epoch-making embryonic stem cell research, as well as Seoul Mayor Lee Myung-bak and Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon.

Jang is described in the story as a talented actor and box-office star known for his role in the movie "Taegeugki," which was the first domestically produced movie to top the box-office in Korea. He has also emerged as the most watched actor not only in Asia but in the global movie market as well, with his upcoming movies "Typhoon" and "The Promise" expected to draw a total of 10 million viewers when they open this December and January, 2006, respectively.

Time's interview with Jang will cover his life as an actor and his successful efforts to establish a presence in the global movie market. Jang's agency said that in his interview, the actor will talk not only about his career but also about the development of the Korean movie industry, its position in the global market, and his role as a member of the movie industry.

The interview schedule was set during the magazine cover photo shoot that was held Oct. 25 at a cafe in Gangnam, Seoul. The photo features Jang with long hair combed down, a gentle smile, and a piercing yet charming look in his eyes.

=========

Congratulations to JDG. :P Other Korean news agencies also report this news:

200510270176_00.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200510/200510270176.html

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/200...07274958470.htm

http://news.stoo.com/news/html/000/420/589.html

-------------

Guest cutiepie

thanks for the pic serene...so cute!

congrats to JDG!

MVs from Warriors of the Yang Clan

你可以不懂-苏有朋

rtsp://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/07/22477996.wmv

日落金沙滩-周晓鸥

rtsp://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/07/22431640.wmv

隐隐作痛-孙悦

rtsp://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/07/22954803.wmv

source: sina

Guest fashionista

the weird thing is i remember seeing that dvd cover posted on yesasia a while back in the coming soon section

thanks a bunch for the mvs for warriors of the yang clan cutiepie! :D

k-dramas pretty much sucks right now. i'm kinda watching autumn shower. i fast-forward most of it and only watch jung ryu won's parts. the writing is crazy... :blink: i'm also watching hana yori dango (the anime). other than that, i'm watching hk's "life made simple" and taiwan's "it started with a kiss". the acting in the taiwan drama isn't great, as usual, but the leading actor is doing a decent job.

i can't wait for a good drama to come along again........hopefully soon, rather than later.

---------------------

cindy, i fell asleep watching stairway to heaven too. :lol: the acting of the overall cast was good though.

i'll be sending u a pkg next monday so keep an eye out for it.

:)

Guest CindyW88

---------------------

cindy, i fell asleep watching stairway to heaven too. :lol: the acting of the overall cast was good though.

i'll be sending u a pkg next monday so keep an eye out for it.

:)

Thank you in advance for your good stuffs. I'm looking forward to it. :P

I will send you the next package in November. :) My mother will visit me from 11/5 to 11/19 and she will bring me many DVD/VCD sets of Korean dramas released from Taiwan. If there are some good episodes that I really like, I’ll copy and mail them to you. As to movies, I just watched Jackie Chan and Kim Hee Sun’s “The Myth” yesterday. I’ll mail you the copy plus some Hollywood movies. :)

By the way, I’m going to watch the VCD set of “Three Leaf Clover” with my mother during her visit. She likes Ryu Jin. So do I. :wub:

Yup, congratulations to JDG! ....but maybe it's me only, don't like his current looks, so haggard :( missed his handsome face during AAE time :blink:

Yup, JDG was like a “Prince” in AAE. :wub: By the way, I read a news report last week mentioning JDG. In a recent interview in Korea, JDG commented that he probably couldn’t take good care of his girlfriend if he has one now. I like his honesty .. both JDG and CR are frank and honest during interviews. :)

20515316_207x159.gif

---------

Guest coreana

what an amazing actress in All About Eve and Four Sisters?!?! I never knew Chae Rim was such a great actress!! i've started a clubbox thing and my first drama series to upload was All About Eve!! all the episodes are there..so please check it out! and download. thanks~

http://clubbox.co.kr/jang121

Guest fashionista

Thank you in advance for your good stuffs. I'm looking forward to it. :P

I will send you the next package in November. :) My mother will visit me from 11/5 to 11/19 and she will bring me many DVD/VCD sets of Korean dramas released from Taiwan. If there are some good episodes that I really like, I’ll copy and mail them to you. As to movies, I just watched Jackie Chan and Kim Hee Sun’s “The Myth” yesterday. I’ll mail you the copy plus some Hollywood movies. :)

By the way, I’m going to watch the VCD set of “Three Leaf Clover” with my mother during her visit. She likes Ryu Jin. So do I. :wub:

Yup, JDG was like a “Prince” in AAE. :wub: By the way, I read a news report last week mentioning JDG. In a recent interview in Korea, JDG commented that he probably couldn’t take good care of his girlfriend if he has one now. I like his honesty .. both JDG and CR are frank and honest during interviews. :)

20515316_207x159.gif

---------

i watched the 3 mvs cutiepie posted last nite and enjoyed it thoroughly. my fave is of course, the one with cr in it. :)

i hope you'll like "three leaf clover" as much as i do. please do give it a chance. the story doesn't take off until episode 3 when the focus shifts over to ryu jin. it's one of my fave dramas. let me know what u think after you get a chance to watch it.

funny, u mentioned "the myth". i haven't seen the movie, but i'm including the soundtrack for it in the pkg. the duet by khs/jackie is track #2. the music is very similar to the ones khs sing in "sad love story". jackie isn't much of a singer... :rolleyes: i'll also include west life's new cd "face to face" and il divo's christmas cd along w/the other osts.

jdg is so busy i doubt he has any time to be in a committed relationship with anyone right now. at least he's honest about it. very few entertainers are straight shooters. cr/jdg are exceptions.

You're welcome, cutiepie :)

Yup, congratulations to JDG! ....but maybe it's me only, don't like his current looks, so haggard :( missed his handsome face during AAE time :blink:

nope, you're not the only one. i prefer the old clean-cut jdg to the current one myself. however, some thinks his rugged look make him more manly. :rolleyes:

Guest CindyW88

i watched the 3 mvs cutiepie posted last nite and enjoyed it thoroughly. my fave is of course, the one with cr in it. :)

i hope you'll like "three leaf clover" as much as i do. please do give it a chance. the story doesn't take off until episode 3 when the focus shifts over to ryu jin. it's one of my fave dramas. let me know what u think after you get a chance to watch it.

funny, u mentioned "the myth". i haven't seen the movie, but i'm including the soundtrack for it in the pkg. the duet by khs/jackie is track #2. the music is very similar to the ones khs sing in "sad love story". jackie isn't much of a singer... :rolleyes: i'll also include west life's new cd "face to face" and il divo's christmas cd along w/the other osts.

jdg is so busy i doubt he has any time to be in a committed relationship with anyone right now. at least he's honest about it. very few entertainers are straight shooters. cr/jdg are exceptions.

Natalie, thanks for the OST of “The Myth”. At the end of the movie, it shows that Jackie and KHS sing the theme song together. Part of the song is in Mandarin and part of it is in Korean … beautiful and creative!! :wub: It also shows that KHS tried to speak Mandarin but kept NGing …. quite interesting … :lol:

Wow!! IL DIVO .. IL DIVO ... Westlife .... Yeah!! Thank you so much!! :D

I will let you know my opinion of “Three Leaf Clover” as early as possible. I like every drama that Ryu Jin was in such as “Purity of Love”, “Stock Flower”, … of course “Oh! Bong Soon Young”. :D

20736108_156x119.gif

20736095_120x96.gif

-----------

Guest fashionista

Natalie, thanks for the OST of “The Myth”. At the end of the movie, it shows that Jackie and KHS sing the theme song together. Part of the song is in Mandarin and part of it is in Korean … beautiful and creative!! :wub: It also shows that KHS tried to speak Mandarin but kept NGing …. quite interesting … :lol:

Wow!! IL DIVO .. IL DIVO ... Westlife .... Yeah!! Thank you so much!! :D

I will let you know my opinion of “Three Leaf Clover” as early as possible. I like every drama that Ryu Jin was in such as “Purity of Love”, “Stock Flower”, … of course “Oh! Bong Soon Young”. :D

20736108_156x119.gif

20736095_120x96.gif

-----------

look forward to receiving it either this wednesday or thursday. i've been listening to WL's new cd everyday. it's soooooooooooo good.

20735021_120x96.gif

20735610_120x96.gif

20735611_120x96.gif

20735302_120x96.gif

20735303_120x96.gif

20735310_120x96.gif

20735025_120x96.gif

Guest CindyW88

look forward to receiving it either this wednesday or thursday. i've been listening to WL's new cd everyday. it's soooooooooooo good.

I’m looking forward to it. :P

It was kind of weird that there were not many kids knocking on my door to “trick or treat” last night. Now I am left a bunch of candies … In past years, I was overwhelmed by so many kids and I ran out of candies within one hour …. Maybe those kids in my neighborhood all grow up now??? :unsure:

By the way, I read a news report of Jung Ryu Won about 2 weeks ago. She didn’t show up in a filming of “Autumn Shower” one day, so MBC got so mad about her behavior. A source from MBC said that MBC might disallow JRW to appear in future dramas. About 1 week ago, the TV rating of “Autumn Shower” went down to 2.9% which is the worst rating ever recorded in the category of drama series. :o It seems that there is no good drama now except “Rosy Life”, “Lover in Prague”, and Bi’s new drama “A Love to Kill”. :rolleyes:

---------