Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest CindyW88

--------

gie, azz, I’ll appreciate if you ask my permission before you post my translations. Here is the definition of “plagiarize, plagiarise”: to use another person’s idea or a part of their work and pretend that it is your own.

It is online courtesy to “Credit” the source if you are re-posting other people’s translations or works. FYI, my username in CR’s English board (Chaerim’s Paradise) is “CW”. Please don’t repost my translations there to this thread. Thanks! :)

---------

--------

gie, azz, I’ll appreciate if you ask my permission before you post my translations. Here is the definition of “plagiarize, plagiarise”: to use another person’s idea or a part of their work and pretend that it is your own.

It is online courtesy to “Credit” the source if you are re-posting other people’s translations or works. FYI, my username in CR’s English board (Chaerim’s Paradise) is “CW”. Please don’t repost my translations there to this thread. Thanks! :)

---------

Dear Cindy.. I'm really sorry for what I've done ... maybe I'm too excited to post anything about CR so I forgot the ethic code for posting the news or translation matters & not ask your permission first... once again big apologise to you and everyone here for being such stupid & unreasonable person

I'll delete my post then..:)

Yup, I agree. If she has her own line of “fashions” sold on-line, then I definitely will order them from the on-line store … show my supports. :P

By the way, I read a news a few weeks ago reporting that CR and her good friend Kim Sun Ah are sponsoring the US brand “Converse” merchandises sold in Korea. :)

21676049_250x375.jpg

-------------

me too! :D I'll definitely give her my full support :P it'll be absolutely marvelous to own something that is personally designed by CR :) What does it mean by 'sponsoring'? Are they applying for distribution rights of the brand??? no wonder she's advertising for 'Converse' :lol::lol::lol: that reminds me, if she ever start her own fashion line, she can save on the models' fees :lol::rolleyes:

Guest CindyW88

Dear Cindy.. I'm really sorry for what I've done ... maybe I'm too excited to post anything about CR so I forgot the ethic code for posting the news or translation matters & not ask your permission first... once again big apologise to you and everyone here for being such stupid & unreasonable person

I'll delete my post then..:)

gie, I appreciate your understanding. :)

----------

[News] Dream Factory & Music City - Strategic Affiliation

Korean news agencies "MyDaily", "GoNews", "Herald", and "MoneyToday" report the following news mentioning Chae Rim:

200510201037410300_1.jpg

[MyDaily] 10/20/05

Summary:

"Music City (뮤직시티)" and "Dream Factory Club (드림팩토리클럽)" conclude strategic affiliation via off-line negotiation.

On 10/20, a representative of "Dream Factory Club" states, "This provides the best quality live AOD service. 'Music City' has the cutting-edge profile of music service and marketing. Thus, we decide to form strategic affiliation with them after prudent consideration."

After this strategic affiliation, Lee Seung Hwan's live album will be released in mid November. Park Shin Hye (박신혜)'s music album will be on the market in the first half of 2006. "Dream Factory" owns the music sources and on-off line circulations of all albums.

Also, Korean Wave star Chae Rim has been receiving active lovecalls from China and Japan. Chae Rim, Lee Seung Hwan, and Park Shin Hye will collaborate to actively pursue overseas activities.

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?Ne...510201037410300

-----------

Guest cutiepie

yeah it will be nice that people credit Cindy for all her hard work!!

Canada will start airing Love of the Aegean Sea November 28 Mondays to Fridays on Talentvision :)

and it also looks like Over the Green Fields/On the Prairie is airing in China right now!

201160td.jpg

not sure if people are interested but here are eps1-2 torrent, mandarin dubbed

http://bt.aouweb.com/torrents/0/65449f03c2...86c38a8.torrent

Guest shanmei

Chaelim's new drama?

with Dayo Wong in Hangzhou,China. :blink:

12月将在杭州开拍的新戏“蓝色生死险”,是以港剧“栋笃神探”为蓝本,讲的是保险业男女的爱情故事,男女主角第一人选就是大S配港星黄子华,不过在大S婉拒后,制片方已经找了“韩国甜姐儿”蔡琳接棒,蔡琳非但不介意自己是大S之后的“候补人选”,还表示十分喜欢这角色,很乐意接棒演出。

Guest cutiepie

Chaelim's new drama?

12月将在杭州开拍的新戏“蓝色生死险”,是以港剧“栋笃神探”为蓝本,讲的是保险业男女的爱情故事,男女主角第一人选就是大S配港星黄子华,不过在大S婉拒后,制片方已经找了“韩国甜姐儿”蔡琳接棒,蔡琳非但不介意自己是大S之后的“候补人选”,还表示十分喜欢这角色,很乐意接棒演出。

thanks for the news shanmei

the beginning of the drama title reminds me of those endless love series, lol

i still hope she will do a kdrama before she does another chinese drama though but it sure shows her increasing popularity in china

Chaelim's new drama?

Thank you Shanmei for the good news! Yup, agree with cutiepie the title kinda reminds one of those soppy love story cos' it's quite similar to the chinese title of 'Autumn in my heart' :unsure::rolleyes: I'm also looking forward to her kdrama but well.....as least we get to see her soon in a new project :)

Guest fashionista

she's doing another chinese drama? btw, who's wong dayo???????????

EDIT: never mind. i just remember he's the old hong kong comedian who did some dramas for tvb recently....the one who worked with ada choi in "to catch the uncatchable"....or something along that line. has cr's agency confirm this new project yet? i sure hope she'll change her mind. if it's a sad drama, this actor is totally wrong for it. i still can't believe they cast him as the lead......... <_< i had a hard enough time seeing him cast in dumb tvb dramas but now to have him work with cr? geeeeeeezzzz.........i hope someone tells me it's not that old hk comedian but another actor by the same name. i got chills just reading shanmei's news and seeing his name and cr's name in the same sentence. :blink: Big S was smart to have turned it down. i'm sure she freaked out when she saw who her leading man was going to be. :lol:

Guest shanmei

she's doing another chinese drama? btw, who's wong dayo???????????

EDIT: never mind. i just remember he's the old hong kong comedian who did some dramas for tvb recently....the one who worked with ada choi in "to catch the uncatchable"....or something along that line. has cr's agency confirm this new project yet? i sure hope she'll change her mind. if it's a sad drama, this actor is totally wrong for it. i still can't believe they cast him as the lead......... <_< i had a hard enough time seeing him cast in dumb tvb dramas but now to have him work with cr? geeeeeeezzzz.........i hope someone tells me it's not that old hk comedian but another actor by the same name. i got chills just reading shanmei's news and seeing his name and cr's name in the same sentence. :blink: Big S was smart to have turned it down. i'm sure she freaked out when she saw who her leading man was going to be. :lol:

Dayo Wong

20041022182018812.jpg

20041022182825902.jpg

Guest CindyW88

Chaelim's new drama?

thanks for the news shanmei

the beginning of the drama title reminds me of those endless love series, lol

i still hope she will do a kdrama before she does another chinese drama though but it sure shows her increasing popularity in china

Shanmei, thanks for the info. :)

Until we see news released from Korean news agencies and “Dream Factory”, any news released from Chinese news agency regarding CR's new project is skeptical. :unsure: I’ll constantly check “Dream Factory” official site and websites of Korean news agencies. As soon as the news of CR’s new drama is confirmed, I’ll post it here. :)

I do hope that the next CR’s project is her movie debut. On the other hand, I’m glad that she is popular among Chinese production companies that continuously invite her to lead Chinese dramas.

:wub:

-------

What does it mean by 'sponsoring'? Are they applying for distribution rights of the brand??? no wonder she's advertising for 'Converse' :lol: that reminds me, if she ever start her own fashion line, she can save on the models' fees :lol::rolleyes:

“Sponsor” means CR and Kim Sun Ah participate in activities promoting “Converse” products. However, they were not asked by “Converse” to do CF (Commercials) for its merchandises. :)

-------------

Guest fashionista

Dayo Wong

20041022182018812.jpg

20041022182825902.jpg

thanks for confirming that he is who i thought he was. that production company must be crazy to have cast him with someone like big S or CR. :blink: i hope this news of cr working with him in the drama is just some mad hoax created by a cuckoo reporter....at least, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is. :)

cindy, plz do continue to keep us updated as usual. i haven't seen any reports of cr accepting any new project until i read it here. like i'd said, that dayo wong gives me the chills. if the news is true, it'll be the first cr drama that i will buy to add to my collection, but will not watch. i'll look forward to your news that her next project will NOT be with DYW. :-) she needs to go back and do korean dramas so that the production companies won't have to continue to cast questionable actresses as leads.

Guest fashionista

I'm praying & hoping with all my heart that CR won't be taking up this project.

I mean its time for her to venture into movie or back to k-drama!

I do not wish to see her in any chinese productions for now.

yup, i agree. the chances of getting a good script with a good cast is higher in korean dramas than in chinese dramas, despite the recent lackluster k-dramas.