Chae Rim 채림

Admin

serene, good eyes! I like the bangle bracelet! :wub: She is really talented! She once told Taiwanese reporters that she was considering to study in USA on “fashion clothing design”. :)

Lol, I've noticed b'cos I've always liked her accessories :P She has impeccable taste! :D & also artistically inclined. She had mentioned that she had designed a 'little bear sitting on a mushroom waving a flag' chocolate as valentine present for LSH in 2004, how sweet. :wub: (it must have been very cute, pity we didn't get a chance to see :( ) Yup, I've read about her intention to study fashion design in USA too. In that report, (around end 2001) it was mentioned that she'd actually already been accepted by the college & was supposedly to start in 2002 but she'd given up due to her reluctance to be separated from LSH as they were very much in love at that time :wub::)

(not sure whether the reporter had reported truthfully so had taken the news with a 'pinch of salt' ;) ) Anyway, she's blissfully happy now which is most important & I'll fully support her in all her endeavours ^_^

Never knew Tae-hyun and Chae-rim work together...

1808601_596x414.jpg

Wuz drama/movie is tis from?? Anybody knowz?

credit: MBC

I think this should be from 'Shy Lover'. They were a very cute couple in this drama. :P They've also collaborated in 'I'm still loving you' though they're not a couple in the latter drama

Guest CindyW88

Never knew Tae-hyun and Chae-rim work together...

Wuz drama/movie is tis from?? Anybody knowz?

CR and Cha Tae Hyun collaborated in 2 dramas "Shy Lover" and "Still Loving you". :)

Lol, I've noticed b'cos I've always liked her accessories :P She has impeccable taste! :D & also artistically inclined. She had mentioned that she had designed a 'little bear sitting on a mushroom waving a flag' chocolate as valentine present for LSH in 2004, how sweet. :wub: (it must have been very cute, pity we didn't get a chance to see :( ) Yup, I've read about her intention to study fashion design in USA too. In that report, (around end 2001) it was mentioned that she'd actually already been accepted by the college & was supposedly to start in 2002 but she'd given up due to her reluctance to be separated from LSH as they were very much in love at that time :wub::)

(not sure whether the reporter had reported truthfully so had taken the news with a 'pinch of salt' ;) ) Anyway, she's blissfully happy now which is most important & I'll fully support her in all her endeavours

CR sure has good taste on fashion attires and accessories. I like every dress and evening gown that she wore in press conferences or ceremonies. :wub:

[CR in Taiwan] 5/29/2002

686993_441x640.jpg

[CR in Taiwan] 7/14 – 7/16/2003

953158_600x900.jpg

-------------

Guest wild beauty

i agree too! she's really a fashion icon..she can carry anything she wears..she's fashionably elegant everytime..from her hair to her dress, up to all the accessories she tries on..all look perfectly good on her..

thanks Cindy, nat, Shanmei, serene & to everybody for the pix..can't see the backpages for now coz my server is kinda slow today..ill view them next time..

Guest fashionista

serene, thanks for continuing to post pics. :-) keep it up as i'm slacking off right now.

cr definitely has great taste in fashion. there's no denying that. i wonder if she's going to market her own line of "something" down the line. kinda like what so many celebrities here in the states do. many of whom know nothing about design, but merely lend their name to the line and call themselves designers. i would love to see someone who has a true passion for the creative field of design take it further. maybe that's an option for cr in the latter years of her life.

Oh, Nat! don't mention. I enjoyed being able to contribute what little I can to make this an enjoyable place for all CR fans to visit :D I'll be away for the next few days...(going to miss you guys :( ) & will continue to post whatever pics of CR that I can lay my hands on when I'm back :P Yup, perhaps CR should consider starting her own fashion house or jewellery line in future. I'm sure with her talent & excellent fashion sense it should be a success :) not to mention with all her fans' support (I'm speaking for myself & I hope for the majority too, huh? :rolleyes:) it couldn't be a bad start :unsure::lol:

Cindy, thanks for the photos recap...CR's so elegant & graceful & her smile is soooo sweet, like dripping honey, it had me droooling :lol::lol::P

Guest CindyW88

i agree too! she's really a fashion icon..she can carry anything she wears..she's fashionably elegant everytime..from her hair to her dress, up to all the accessories she tries on..all look perfectly good on her..

thanks Cindy, nat, Shanmei, serene & to everybody for the pix..can't see the backpages for now coz my server is kinda slow today..ill view them next time..

cr definitely has great taste in fashion. there's no denying that. i wonder if she's going to market her own line of "something" down the line. kinda like what so many celebrities here in the states do. many of whom know nothing about design, but merely lend their name to the line and call themselves designers. i would love to see someone who has a true passion for the creative field of design take it further. maybe that's an option for cr in the latter years of her life.

Yup, perhaps CR should consider starting her own fashion house or jewellery line in future. I'm sure with her talent & excellent fashion sense it should be a success :) not to mention with all her fans' support (I'm speaking for myself & I hope for the majority too, huh? :rolleyes:) it couldn't be a bad start :unsure::lol:

Cindy, thanks for the photos recap...CR's so elegant & graceful & her smile is soooo sweet, like dripping honey, it had me droooling :lol::lol::P

Yup, I agree. If she has her own line of “fashions” sold on-line, then I definitely will order them from the on-line store … show my supports. :P

By the way, I read a news a few weeks ago reporting that CR and her good friend Kim Sun Ah are sponsoring the US brand “Converse” merchandises sold in Korea. :)

21676049_250x375.jpg

-------------

This have been posted b4....

WomanChosun] Photo of Chae Rim & Lee Seung Hwan

Chae Rim and Lee Seung Hwan had 3 hours interview with the reporter of the “WomanChosun (여성조선)” Magazine.

The article is very long and it may take me more than one hour to translate. I’ll post my translation either tonight or tomorrow.

Here are the photos on the magazine:

wc2.jpg

Stay tuned! :)

Interview of Chae Rim and Lee Seung Hwan (10/2005 Edition)

“WomanChosun Magazine” – October, 2005 Edition

wc0.jpg

Summary:

Lee Seung Hwan and Chae Rim are interviewed by the reporter of this magazine for 3 hours.

It has been 2 years and 5 months since the couple Lee Seung Hwan and Chae Rim, who have 14 years age difference, got married in May of 2003. This time, we have exclusive interview with them.

The couple, both are keen, frankly answer questions about their marriage life and their standpoint relating to the “Entertainer X File” which generated big wave last year.

“Fun marriage life, the plan for the 2nd generation, X File disagreement”

“We are unyielding. Hurt inside by a needle?”

The main screen of Chae Rim’s internet mini Homepage (Internet BLOG) is uncommon. The words “We” and “Needle” let people know her stubbornness and toughness. You feel the suffering of this couple LSH and CR. They seldom have time face to face due to busy daily schedules of advancing to overseas and recording music CD.

How about now?

LSH: I have been holding public concerts until last week. Currently, I am preparing two live albums (live album and special album) which will be released in November.

CR: I returned to Korea in June after I completed my Chinese drama in China. I accompanied my husband in his concerts. I finally have special time to take a break.

Did you have summer vacation after CR returned to Korea in June?

LSH: We had vacation in Maldives for 9 days 7 nights. I took lots of pictures.

CR: We had a trip to Bali last year as our second honeymoon. This year, I was in China on the date of our second wedding anniversary. I was looking forward to having special trips.

Did you send things to CR on your wedding anniversary this year?

LSH: I sent flowers and fruit basket to the hotel where she stayed in China via internet order. The delivery time between Shanghai and the city where the filming took place was about 4 hours.

Currently, they live in an apartment located at Songpa-Gu Pangyi-Dong (송파구 방이동). Lee Seung Hwan’s parents lived there before he got married. However, LSH’s parents renovated the apartment for their newly-wed son and daughter-in-law one month after the wedding.

How anxiously that you incorporate your personal thoughts into your house …

LSH: Light Pop Art style. A different house. The combination of “Nancy Lang (낸시 랭)” and “Lee Dong Gi’s Atomaus (이동기 아토마우스)”. Interior with well-matched pictures … you know? In the beginning of our newly-wed life, we had completely different styles of interior design and we argued a lot. Lim (CR) wanted the house painted white. Furnitures and wallpapers are all white. Now, it appears to be that our ideas mix together. Lim and I easily fix the issue on colors.

LSH and CR are very interested in interior design.

LSH: I’ve been always interested in interior design. Lim and I search via internet for clothes for dolls such as Blyth (브라이스) and Fly-For-Fun (FlyFF, 프리프). When she wants a doll, she writes, “Give me the doll.”

CR: It’s OK. (laugh)

LSH: When I was recording music in USA, I visited musical instrument store, record store, interior store, and vessel store. Later on, “Band of Brothers (밴드오브 브라더스)” and “Sex in the City (섹스 앤 더 시티)” are interesting. We have similar interests.

Lee Seung Hwan’s unique character

CR: Not entirely unique. He is a musician. He lives a planned and structured life such as planned English classes, movie supports, sports, and travels.

Aren’t you bored by his planned life style?

CR: My life style is quite like that. I don’t feel bored.

What kind of a person Lee Seung Hwan is?

CR: I have been asked with this question for so many times. One single word “Pro” could describe him. His concerts require lots of energy. Thus, he runs more than usual and exercises at the sand bag in garage. He is forced to eat healthy food. He is a real “Pro”. Like me, he enjoys working.

Since each of you has individual activity, how do you share household duties?

CR: We do share housework. I am not good at machines. He handles up-to-date equipments in our house. He is an Audio Video mania.

Before you got married, you went to snack stands around your neighborhood. Do you continue going to those places after you were married?

CR: We go to the dawn flower market together. We arrange flowers into 10 flower vases in our house.

LSH: Ah, when she returned to Korea after she filmed in China for the first time, she started going to flower markets frequently. (laugh)

Who do the bankbook management and purse management?

LSH: I do. I give CR living expenses. Before I got married, my father managed my bankbook for me. Thus, when I managed my bankbook after I was married, wow, it was amazing.

CR: I didn’t know how my mother managed the housekeeping book, but I know more now.

How is CR’s cooking skill?

LSH: Ah, she cooks well. Before she got married, she has already cooked well because she learned the basic cooking from my mother-in-law who cooks well. The pot stew cooked by her is delicious.

CR: My friends ask, “How do you boil the pot stew that he brags about?” He likes it. He likes fried chicken. He liked Chinese food when he visited there. My aunt gave me ingredient recipes and taught me. I still couldn’t cook as well as she does.

He likes gourmet, and you don’t feel stressed on cooking?

CR: I buy and cook the food that he likes. There were two times that my mother visited us and prepared food for him while he was doing projects. My mother lives about 1 minute distance from our house. My parents live near Lotte World at Jamsil.

After you got married one year, did you feel any inconvenience?

LSH: After I got married, I don’t like to be alone in my house. I was afraid that I might see ghosts in my house when I was alone …

CR: I was alone twice and I felt uneasy. I like him to be with me.

What is your method to ascertain love?

LSH: Hand phone roaming, too expensive. I solve the problem by using phone card. I went to China one day but we couldn’t talk a lot.

CR: When I was not with him, I still felt close to him. There are lots of understandings. It seemed that I understood hime more when I was not with him. After I got married, I regard my house as a playground.

LSH: Yes. An insecure playground. One day, I took a walk outside of our apartment with Lim last year. She seriously asked me, “Don’t we earn some money?”

CR: Actually, a musician has magnificent egotistic thoughts on earning money and considering fans’ positions at the same time. It is important for him to keep his fame in any economic circumstance.

LSH: Sounds a little bit worry. Nonetheless, I lived with the recognized “Dream Factory”. After I got married, my worry has been increased. I eventually have to protect my staffs.

Any news about having a baby? No plan?

LSH: There is no plan until next year. Around the year after next year, we will try to consider it. We are not trying to have one now.

You are the eldest son; Doesn’t your father wish to have one?

I am 39 years old. My father doesn’t say anything. Two years later, I hope to have a daughter.

Is there any reason to put off at your age?

It is difficult to bear fruit of love while Lim has been in China filming three dramas. “X File” mentioned that our life went downtrend after we got married. Don’t we like to come out more thisway?

Our attitude to cope with rumors

X File was revealed around the end of last year. Although LSH was sick at that time, he made a statement at the homepage of his company, “We have to receive doubts on our marriage due to our big age difference; I feel very sorry to Lim.” The contents became a topic.

You might not want to expose your private life; You could take this opportunity to respond too this interview.

CR: I dislike it. Entertainers open to the public their newly-wed house, and then people predict at what stage the couple would feel tired of each other. The couple tells the reporter, “It is fine between us.” It is very unpleasant. A couple should live affectionately without being fixed to formula.

LSH: However, if a couple is not seen often, then rumors appear.

It seems late to talk about this. Did you suffer seriously after the leak of X File?

CR: I didn’t accept it.

LSH: X File’s aftereffect, one day? two days? It depends. (laugh) I was seriously sick about two days. My style is that I catch cold every four years. I was sick probably due to shock.

CR: He was really ill then. He was very painful. After two days, he was OK. I felt nerve pinching. That’s not our style

CR: I started as an entertainer when I was young, and I’ve encountered many unreasonable and unbelievable discussions. So has he. The sense of justice is burnt and I don’t compromise.

Is there after-marriage crisis?

LSH: We are just like other newly-wed couples. There are some small quarrels.

Who apologize?

LSH: We quarrel because of my memory. Since three or four years ago, my memory degenerated. I finally am aware of my broken memory.

CR: Ah, Yes. He doesn’t remember what our quarrel is from the beginning to the end. He distorts situation with his separate or lumpy memory. He only wants to memorize those things that he wants to memorize.

LSH: I took medicine for my memory for awhile. The medicine is made by egg yolk.

CR: We recognize his memory problem, so we don’t quarrel about it. His head is like a computer. When the dosage is exceeded, some of his memory is erased. Now that he knows his memory problem, our quarrels decrease.

You have 14 years age difference. Do you have generation gap in your marriage?

CR: I feel the age difference while dealing with important matter. We try our best to solve important matters.

LSH: We are joyful and happy. Seniors say, “Yes, there is even one person in our country.” Marriage life is like a play ground. Yin and Yang don’t go against each other.

Source: “True or Not” at http://ssen.net/chaelim/main.dfc (Dream Factory)

-------------they r romantic couple..

wish them live happily ever after…

CR luv U in AAE… Lways. Yeh..

I Reaaly admire at her........

06197pl.jpg

947543955.jpg

05620111437863.jpg

Guest wingsee26

I think she is so pretty. I never knew who she was until I saw love at the aegean sea. I love the chemistry that she have with Alec Su.

can some please repost the calender picture of her or can you tell me where I can go and download that pictures. thanks

Guest Airine Pratama

Will she has a new korean drama/movie project soon?!

Ah i can't wait for her new local project after Oh Pil Seung Bong Soon Young ...

She better to pick it as soon as possible ...

I miss her already!!!!!