Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Just finished rewatching 'Cheers for the Women' n enjoyed myself tremendously. I like her scenes with So Ji Sup. They look good together, dont they? She looked so adorable in 'We're Dating Now' while in 'Cheers for the Women', she looked more matured.

Guest fashionista

CR is so pretty

what series was she in with Eric?

it wasn't a series. she did the first episode of eric's banjun drama with him right before she did Oh Pil Seung, Bong Soon Young. another actress (han ji hye) worked with eric on the rest of the remaining episodes of his banjun drama. that first episode got the most attention from viewers. i must admit, i loved it. so much so that i've repeated it many times. :)

Just finished rewatching 'Cheers for the Women' n enjoyed myself tremendously. I like her scenes with So Ji Sup. They look good together, dont they? She looked so adorable in 'We're Dating Now' while in 'Cheers for the Women', she looked more matured.

yup. her scenes with SJS were certainly cute. i made a videotape of just CR/SJS scenes for both Cheers for the Women/Dating Now. it's more fun re-watching the dramas without having to fast forward other ppl's parts. CR is versatile. she can be mature or cute depending on what the role required. very few actresses can pull this off successfully.

Guest CindyW88

Cindy!!...look what i found..the first page of CR thread of old soompi..will help you repost the summary links to the first page :D

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:Vj66bz-...%2Bsoompi&hl=en

Wow!! Good girl!! Nice job! Way to go!! :P:D

----------

wow! lots of pics...thanks Cindy, nat & cutiepie! lets start bringing back the spirit of this thread..like what Nat said..keep on posting guys, don't be shy! :lol:

wild beauty, you are welcome. I'm glad that you locate this thread. :P

---------

Annyong Haseo chingus ... Cutiepie, Cindy, Wildbeauty, Nat and others

Many thanks dear Nat for toons of our lovely CR's photos even some of them I've not seen before :) ~

I've just finished re-watch story of 4 sisters (4 sisters) for 2nd times ~ woah...that drama was still make me crying :( , esp. when saw CR & her father part (after her father accused by HJS that causing his mother coma for years), ~ but should admit that I like the collaboration btwn CR-HJS in AAE more than in 4 sisters ( dunno why ???!@! :unsure: )

I try to find some photo link from CR's old thread from soompi.. and re-post back here.. so hope don't mind if some of you were the previous poster :) asking your permission <_< ~ just try to help bring back our CR's thread alive like the old time :D aja.. aja.. fighting !!!

Guest fashionista

What happended? :(:(

Finally, I had to re-check my username and got lost in somewhere. I needed to registra a new username;

anyhow, many thanks for nat's reposting chaerim's photos. :P

soompi encountered some technical problems that caused the lost of datas. it'll take us some time to get back to where we were before. 196 more pages to recover. :rolleyes: i'm glad my posts of the hundreds of photos of cr didn't drive u gals crazy. :lol: i'll slow down now so that it'll be easier for ppl to post. let's get the ball rolling and get our cr thread back in high gear. :)

Hi nat.. I found the photo link of CR and Kang Ta in Shanghai Television Festival in 2002 (??? ) :rolleyes: that previously posted in cr's old thread.. I believe it was you who posted.. as you are our cr's photos source :D ...so hope you don't mind I re-post back here :) coz I love seeing her in these photos .. she look pretty and sexy in her black low cut dress & like Kang Ta too ;)

previously posted by nat (or fashionista) in CR's thread in old soompi ;)

781603_639x800.jpg

781604_613x800.jpg

781605_615x800.jpg

1576791_400x282.jpg

1576788_728x486.jpg

Guest CindyW88

Annyong Haseo chingus ... Cutiepie, Cindy, Wildbeauty, Nat and others

Many thanks dear Nat for toons of our lovely CR's photos even some of them I've not seen before :) ~

I've just finished re-watch story of 4 sisters (4 sisters) for 2nd times ~ woah...that drama was still make me crying :( , esp. when saw CR & her father part (after her father accused by HJS that causing his mother coma for years), ~ but should admit that I like the collaboration btwn CR-HJS in AAE more than in 4 sisters ( dunno why ???!@! :unsure: )

I try to find some photo link from CR's old thread from soompi.. and re-post back here.. so hope don't mind if some of you were the previous poster :) asking your permission <_< ~ just try to help bring back our CR's thread alive like the old time :D aja.. aja.. fighting !!!

HI, gie, :)

In "4 Sisters", CR's role Yu-Jin's father Dr. Sung is a nice and kind person; unfortunately, he is framed by Dr. Min.

I once posted concise synopses of "4 Sisters". Here, I post them again:

[synopsis] Four Sisters (Source: Taiwan WeiLai TV -- http://ontv.videoland.com.tw/channel/sister/intr.asp

)

Cast:

c1.gif: (Sung Hae-jung, played by Hwang Su Jung)

c4.gif: (Dr. Sung Yu-jin, played by Chae Rim)

c3.gif: (Sung Yu-mi, played by Ahn Yun Hong)

c2.gif (Sung Yu-sun, played by Park Yeh Jin)

c5.gif (Dr. Lee Young-hoon, played byHan Jae Suk)

c7.gif (Han Tae-suhk, played by Ji Jin Hee)

c8.gif (Min Jun-ha, played by Kim Chan Woo)

c6.gif (Kim Ki-chul, played by Park Chul)

第一集

鄭在峰家有四個女兒,大女兒慧貞為前妻所生,性格溫柔;二女兒唯真為外科實習醫生,理性冷靜;三女兒唯美為音樂家,美麗虛榮;四女兒唯善天真無邪,患有先天性心臟病。唯美將嫁入豪門,舉行訂婚典禮,四姐妹相聚。英勳因從小被在鄭家幫傭的母親遺棄,感念鄭醫師的收養之恩,走上行醫之路,出國留學歸國回到鄭家的醫院。

[Episode 1]

The Sung family has four daughters. The eldest sister Hae-jung, whose biological mother is Dr. Sung’s ex-wife, has soft and tender personality. The second sister Yu-jin is an intern doctor and has clam and logical characteristics. The third sister Yu-mi is a musician and is pretty and affected by vanity. The youngest sister Yu-sun is innocent and has heart problem.

Yu-mi is going to get married soon and the wedding day is approaching. Four sisters get together for the preparation of the wedding.

Young-hoon was abandoned by his mother, who was a maid in the Sung’s, has been raised up by Dr. Sung. He is grateful for Dr. Sung’s kindness and he follows the footsteps of Dr. Sung and becomes a doctor. He is returning from abroad and will work in Dr. Sung’s hospital.

第二集

鄭醫師帶著唯真、慧貞替英勳接風,席間提到將撮合慧貞和英勳,並將醫院交給他倆,但英勳直接拒絕。慧貞深知英勳喜歡的並不是自己,並知道後母反對這門婚事,勸鄭醫師打消這個念頭。唯真雖常與英勳針鋒相對,但心中仍暗戀著他,在大雨中等候英勳,但兩人又發生爭執。唯美雖已訂婚,但仍和作曲家泰錫幽會。唯善雖患先天性心臟病,但喜歡運動的心意仍不減。

[Episode 2]

Dr. Sung, Yu-jin, and Hae-jung have a welcoming dinner for Young-hoon at a restaurant. Dr. Sung suggests that Young-hoon marry Hae-jung and he will let them run the hospital. However, Young-hoon rejects the proposal. Knowing that Young-hoon doesn’t love her and her step-mother is against this marriage arrangement, Hae-jung tries to convince Dr. Sung to change his mind.

Yu-jin and Young-hoon often bicker with each other. However, Yu-jin loves Young-hoon in her heart. She waits for Young-hoon in the rain but has argument with him again.

Although Yu-mi has engaged, she still meets the song writer Tae-suhk. Yu-sun has heart disease but she still love sports.

第三集

唯真撞見來醫院找英勳的大姊,三人一起去吃飯。唯真因為前日英勳的一番話非常不滿,飯桌上數落了他一頓。回醫院後唯真因為心情不好在樓梯口哭,與俊夏第二次見面。閔院長來找鄭博士檢查身體,唯真和俊夏第三次見面,原來俊夏是閔院長的兒子,也是她的相親對象。唯真因為在雨中等待英勳而生了病,大姊看在眼中覺得兩人的關係並不尋常。

[Episode 3]

Yu-jin comes across Hae-jung who is looking for Young-hoon in the hospital. Three of them have lunch together. Due to discontent with the conversation with Young-hoon a few days ago, Yu-jin scolds Young-hoon during the lunch. Afterwards, Yu-jin sits at stairs of the hospital building and cries due to bad mood. At the moment, Jun-ha bumps into Yu-jin when she is crying. This is the second time that Jun-ha comes across Yu-jin.

Dr. Min visits Dr. Sung for physical examination in the hospital. This time, Jun-ha, who is the son of Dr. Min, meets Yu-jin the third time in the hospital. Yu-jin is sick after she waited for Young-hoon in the rain. Hae-jung senses the unusual relationship between Yu-jin and Young-hoon.

第四集

唯真因英勳的故意冷淡而決定與閔俊夏約會,俊夏也對唯真非常心儀。慧貞看著英勳和唯真愛著對方,只是彼此互相折磨。唯美雖已與小開訂婚,但仍眷戀著落魄的作曲家韓泰錫,倆人在感情和工作上牽扯不清。體育老師基哲漸知唯善對他的心意,但因多年前喪妻之痛,再加上師生的身分,遂對唯善保持距離。

[Episode 4]

Yu-jin realizes that Young-hoon intentionally keeps distance from her, and then she decides to date Min Jun-ha. Jun-ha likes Yu-jin very much. Hae-jung sees what happens between Yu-jin and Young-hoon. She knows that Yu-jin and Young-hoon truly love each other, but they simply make each other suffer.

Although Yu-mi has engaged to Jae-yun, the son of a rich family, she is still in love with the poor song writer Han Tae-suhk. Their relationships couldn’t be straightened out because of their job relationships.

Yu-sun’s physical education instructor Ki-chul gradually learns her mind. However, due to their teacher-student relationship plus the death of his wife a few years ago, he keeps distance away from her.

第五集

唯真和英勳終於知道彼此深愛對方,並決定結婚,但當他倆在家庭聚會上告知大家,唯真的母親大力反對,並當場昏倒。唯真的母親知道英勳的母親順英仍存活的秘密,於是接受閔院長讓唯真和俊夏結婚,並遠赴美國。四姐妹不解母親反對的理由,但鄭博士則早將英勳視為自己的兒子。唯美和泰錫在街上大吵,泰錫因此出車禍。

[Episode 5]

Yu-jin and Young-hoon finally realize that they love each other deeply, so they decide to get married. When they inform everyone of their decision in the family meeting, Yu-jin’s mother strongly oppose to it and she faints. Yu-jin’s mother knows the secret that Young-hoon’s mother is still alive. Thus, she immediately asks Yu-jin and Jun-ha to get married and go to abroad. All four sisters couldn’t understand the reason of their mother’s resolution. Even though, Dr. Sung has already treated Young-hoon as his own son.

Yu-mi and Tae-suhk quarrel on the street. Afterwards, Tae-suhk has a car accident.

第六集

唯善替基哲做泡菜,卻被基哲嚴厲的拒絕。泰錫被唯美未婚夫召人毒打,因此決心離開唯美。唯美的婆婆要求她在婚前簽下切結書,唯美雖心中不願,但只好照做。鄭夫人因金順英的存活而內心受到煎熬,來到療養院探視並打電話給英勳。英勳終於發現母親還活在人世,感到悲痛萬分,開始對鄭家產生怨恨。

[Episode 6]

Yu-sun makes Kimchi for Ki-chul, but Ki-chul refuses to accept it. After Tae-suhk is beaten up by people hired by Yu-mi’s fiancé, he decides to leave her. Yu-mi’s future mother-in-law asks Yu-mi to sign an agreement before the wedding. Although Yu-mi is not willing to accept it, she has to sign it.

Mrs. Sung has been had guilty conscience after she learned that Young-hoon’s mother Kim Soon Young was still alive. She visits Soon Young and phones Young-hoon. Young-hoon finally knows that his mother is still in this world and he feels extremely painful. Thus, he starts resenting the Sung family.

第七集

英勳以為母親順英當初手術失敗的原因因鄭博士的草率,要和唯真分手,並從此和鄭家恩斷義絕,鄭博士感到十分痛心。閔院長哀求鄭博士不要說出當初倆人交換手術病人的內幕,遭鄭博士拒絕。此時,鄭博士因心臟病發,昏倒在辦公室,閔院長因怕事跡敗露,忍心見死不救。

[Episode 7]

Young-hoon believes that his mother’s current situation of illness was caused by the perfunctory surgery done by Dr. Sung. He decides to break up with Yu-jin. From now on, he completely severs his relationship with the Sung family. His action makes Dr. Sung feels heartbreak.

Dr. Min begs Dr. Sung not to reveal the secret that they exchanged their surgery assignments of Young-hoon’s mother’s surgery (as a matter of fact, it was Dr. Min who operated surgery on Young-hoon’s mother), but Dr. Sung rejects his request. Suddenly, Dr. Sung has a heart attack and faints in his office. Knowing his secret will soon be disclosed, Dr. Min doesn’t try to save Dr. Sung.

第八集

唯美與宰衍舉行結婚典禮,泰錫突然出現在會場,唯美感到為難。鄭博士因心臟病突發身亡,全家頓時陷入悲傷,唯真在對父親的愛與對英勳的愛中掙扎。英勳對鄭博士感到怨恨,並在閔院長的挑撥之下,決定回到醫院。

[Episode 8]

During the wedding ceremony of Yu-mi and Jae-yun, Tae-suhk’s appearance makes Yu-mi feel uncomfortable.

Dr. Sung passes away due to heart attack and the Sung family is in sadness and sorrow all of a sudden. Yu-jin struggles between her loves towards Young-hoon and her father. Young-hoon hates Dr. Sung. Under the instigation and manipulation of Dr. Min, Young-hoon decides to return to the hospital.

第九集

醫生告知唯善她的心臟病加重,必須進行第二次手術,會花很多錢,唯善為家道中落感到煩惱。英勳接管醫院的業務,並打算要收回鄭家的房子,鄭家只好搬家,全家對英勳的行為感到心寒。英勳打算裁掉醫務科長,唯真據理力爭,但仍遭英勳冷漠對待。俊夏不忍唯真承受的壓力,與唯真見面並安慰她。

[Episode 9]

Yu-sun is informed by her doctor that her heart condition is getting worse and she needs the second heart surgery. The surgery costs lots of money that worries the Sung family.

Young-hoon takes over the administration responsibility of the hospital and plans to take back the house of the Sung’s. The Sung family is forced to move and the whole family is frustrated by Young-hoon’s behaviors.

Young-hoon also plans to eliminate the manager of medical affairs. Yu-jin tries to convince Young-hoon not to do so, but she is responded by Young-hoon’s coldness. To relive Yu-jin’s pressure, Jun-ha asks her out and comforts her.

第十集

鄭家搬離原本的房子,英勳遭到鄭夫人的咒罵。唯善的病情加重,不忍加重姐姐們的負擔而哭泣,唯善對基哲的愛慕漸感動了基哲。因鄭家的家道中落,宰衍更變本加厲對唯美動粗,唯美對不幸的婚姻感到失望,也更想念泰錫的溫柔。慧貞去找英勳,在美國期間愛戀英勳的閔院長女兒恰好此時出現了。

[Episode 10]

Young-hoon is admonished by Mrs. Sung after the Sung’s moved out of the house. Yu-sun cries under the pressure that her deteriorating heart condition and she doesn’t want to burden her sisters. Ki-chul is moved by Yu-sun’s sincere love.

Jae-yun increases his violent behaviors toward Yun-mi after the decline of the Sung family. Yun-mi is so disappointed at her marriage that she misses Tae-suhk’s tenderness.

Hae-jung visits Young-hoon for a discussion. At the same time, the niece of Dr. Min - Su-jin, who dated Young-hoon when they were in USA, appears.

第十一集

秀珍見英勳和慧真正在談話,故意羞辱慧貞。俊夏邀請唯真到他家用餐,秀珍故意帶英勳去,英勳與唯真見面,既冷淡又尷尬。俊夏希望英勳不要對鄭家太冷血,英勳將唯善的的病情告訴唯真,認為開刀對唯善太危險了。

[Episode 11]

Su-jin humiliates Hae-jung when she sees Hae-jung and Young-hoon are talking to each other.

Jun-ha invites Yu-jin to his house. Su-jin purposely shows up in the house with Young-hoon. Upon seeing Yu-jin, Young-hoon feels uncomfortable and shows his coldness. Jun-ha advises Young-hoon not to treat the Sung family badly.

Young-hoon informs Yu-jin regarding Yu-sun’s heart condition. He considers that the surgery on Yu-sun is too dangerous to operate.

第十二集

唯真回家向唯善說明手術的危險性,但是唯善仍然堅持開刀,並希望由唯真親自幫她動手術。英勳為了唯善的手術,煩惱不已,並藉酒澆愁。秀珍知道後,對唯真一家人非常不諒解。秀珍假意約了唯真出來,實際上是向唯真挑釁。

[Episode 12]

Yu-jin tells Yu-sun that the surgery is unsafe. However, Yu-sun insists on having the heart surgery. Also, she hopes that Yu-jin will conduct the surgery in person.

Young-hoon worries about Yu-sun’s surgery so much that he drinks a lot to relieve his apprehension. After realized Young-hoon’s worry, Su-jin is very discontent with the Sung family. Su-jin invites Yu-jin out to provoke her.

第十三集

唯善終於要動手術了,並且交由唯真負責開刀手術.但在手術室中,唯真卻非常遲疑.這時英勳突然走進手術室接手,後來還要求唯真離開.手術成功結束後,唯真與英勳一同去見閔院長,院長趁機誇讚英勳願意為了醫院的聲譽,來幫唯善動手術. 俊夏勸秀珍放棄英勳,並表示雖然他很愛唯真,只要唯真快樂,他還是願意成全英勳和唯真,但是秀珍卻聽不進去. 英勳告訴唯真,下班後要跟她一起到醫院去探望唯善.當唯真準備去找英勳時,秀珍卻打電話告訴英勳,他母親病危,要他快跟她一起到療養院去.唯真眼見英勳與秀珍同車離去,心情十分複雜.

[Episode 13]

Finally Yu-sun’s heart surgery is operated by Yu-jin. However, in the surgery room, Yu-jin hesitates. At this moment, Young-hoon suddenly walks in the surgery room to take over the surgery and asks Yu-jin to leave. The surgery is successful. After the surgery, Yu-jin and Young-hoon visit Chairman Min together. Chairman Min praises Young-hoon for his willingness to operate on Yu-sun for the reputation of the hospital.

Jun-ha tries to persuade Su-jin to give Young-hoon up. Although he loves Yu-jin, he’d like to see that Yu-jin and Young-hoon reconcile for the sake of Yu-jin’s happiness. However, Su-jin wouldn’t take his advice.

Young-hoon invites Yu-jin to visit Yu-sun in the hospital after he is off the work. When Yu-jin is about to go to Young-hoon’s office, Su-jin notifies Young-hoon that his mother is in critical condition. Seeing Young-hoon and Su-jin leave together in a car, Yu-jin’s mind becomes complicated.

第十四集

當唯真準備去找英勳時,秀珍卻打電話告訴英勳,他母親病危,要他快跟她一起到療養院去.唯真眼見英勳與秀珍同車離去,心情十分複雜.宰衍來找唯美,一言不合竟想動手,泰錫即時出現阻止,更種下了宰衍的仇恨。唯善知道基哲已被她的心意感動,內心欣喜不已。

[Episode 14]

Jae-yun has argument with Yu-mi. When he is about to hit Yu-mi, Tae-suhk appears and stops Jae-yun. Tae-suhk’s involvement elicits Jae-yun’s hatred towards Tae-suhk.

Yu-sun is delighted that Ki-chul is moved by her sincere love.

第十五集

秀珍單獨約見唯真,希望唯真辭掉醫院的工作,才能遠離英勳。俊夏希望能和宰衍交換股份,以保住醫院,但卻落入閔院長的圈套。閔院長成為保民醫院最大股東之後,決定要賣掉醫院,秀珍向英勳提出訂婚的要求,她才會說服父親不賣醫院,英勳答應婚事。

[Episode 15]

Su-jin has a private talk with Yu-jin, and she hopes that Yu-jin would resign so that Yu-jin is not near around Young-hoon.

In order to save the hospital, Jun-ha is willing to exchange stocks with Jae-yun. However, he falls into the trap set up Dr. Min. After Dr. Min becomes the shareholder holding the largest quantity of the hospital’s stocks, he decides to sell the hospital.

Su-jin asks Young-hoon to have an engagement. If Young-hoon agrees, then she will persuade her father not to sell the hospital. Under the circumstance, Young-hoon agrees their engagement.

第十六集

秀珍再次要求唯真辭掉醫院的工作,慧真認為秀珍欺人太甚,唯真則決定遞出辭呈。泰錫不顧宰衍的威脅,與唯美決心廝守。英勳為了挽救醫院,與秀珍訂了婚。基哲帶著唯善旅行。唯真辭掉工作之後,在家中開了小診所,與慧真到鄉間出診。

[Episode 16]

Su-jin once again request Yu-jin to resign. Although Hae-jung considers that Yu-jin goes too far, Yu-jin decides to resign.

Ignoring Jae-yun’s threats, Tae-suhk is determined to be at the side of Yu-mi.

Young-hoon is engaged to Su-jin for the sake of saving the hospital. After Yu-jin resigned and left the hospital, she opens a small-scale clinic at her house. Yu-jin and Hae-jung together visit patients in suburbs.

Ki-chul brings Yu-sun traveling together.

[Episode 17]

第十七集

英勳覺得閔院長的所作所為十分可疑,於是去找當年的看護,看護仍堅持為英勳母親做醫療的是鄭博士。英勳為幫助唯真和慧貞,每月以醫院的名義固定匯入一筆錢給她們,秀珍發現之後要求唯真不要在接受英勳的幫助,英勳此時出現,對秀珍的做法不以為然。

Young-hoon is suspicious of Dr. Min, therefore he visited the male nurse who took care of his mother a few years ago. The male nurse insists that it was Dr. Sung operating on Young-hoon’s mother.

To help Yu-jin and Hae-jung, Young-hoon remits certain amount of money into Yu-jin and Hae-jung’s account monthly in the name of the hospital. After Su-jin finds out that Young-hoon anonymously gives Yu-jin and Hae-jung money, she asks Yu-jin not to accept Young-hoon’s help. At this moment, Young-hoon appears and he disagree with Su-jin’s approach.

[Episode 18]

第十八集

英勳告知唯真當年並不是鄭博士所開的刀,唯真十分驚訝。閔院長怕東窗事發,找人開車撞英勳,未料,俊夏出手相救,反而自己被撞成傷。秀珍告知英勳閔俊夏出車禍的事,反露出破綻。唯美決定回到宰衍的身邊,作為放過泰錫的條件交換。

Yu-jin is very surprised when Young-hoon informs her that Dr. Sung didn’t operate on his mother.

Dr. Min fears that Young-hoon will reveal the secret. Thus he orders someone to injure Young-hoon by a car accident. Jun-ha learns Dr. Min’s plan and he tries to save Young-hoon. Unfortunately, instead, Jun-ha is hit in the car accident. When Su-jin tells Young-hoon about Jun-ha’s car accident, she accidentally reveals Dr. Min’s plan of the car accident to Young-hoon.

Yu-mi decides to stay with Jae-yun so that Jae-yun wouldn’t harass Tae-suhk any more.

[Episode 19]

第十九集

慧貞在醫院照顧俊夏,對俊夏產生特別的情愫。英勳企圖找出當年在手術房裡的實習醫生,但該醫生還是表示是鄭博士開的刀。英勳告知閔院長去找當年人證的事,閔院長因心虛而去找該名醫生,希望他不要說出真相,反被英勳跟蹤錄音。

Hae-jung takes care of Jun-ha in the hospital and she has special feeling towards Jun-ha.

Young-hoon looks for the intern who was in the room of his mother’s surgery. However, the intern still insits that is was Dr. Sung who operated on Young-hoon’s mother. Young-hoon tells Dr. Min that he has already found the witness of his mother’s surgery. Thus, Dr. Min visits the intern and requests him not to reveal the truth. Unexpectedly, Young-hoon follows Dr. Min and tape record the conversation between Dr. Min and the intern.

第二十集

唯美決定回宰衍身邊,宰衍才會放過泰錫。唯善離家出走去找基哲。俊夏因生病期間受到慧貞的照顧,逐漸對慧貞產生好感。金老闆提出結婚,慧貞猶豫不決。閔院長謊稱綁架唯真,要英勳拿錄音帶來換,英勳為救唯真而身陷險境,秀珍無意間得知事實真相。

[Episode 20]

Yu-sun leaves home to look for Ki-chul.

During his stay in the hospital, Jun-ha gradually likes Hae-jung. Mr. Kim proposes to Hae-jung, but Hae-jung hesitates.

Dr. Min lies to Young-hoon that he has kidnapped Yu-jin and he demands Young-hoon to hand in the tape to him. Young-hoon is locked in a room by Dr. Min’s order when he rushes to save Yu-jin. Su-jin overhears what happened to Young-hoon.

第二十一集

秀珍救出英勳,並將錄音帶交給俊夏,閔院長被捕,被控教唆殺人。英勳脫險後去找唯真,因嚴重脫水而昏倒。鄭家終於知道鄭博士當初是含冤而死,一切的罪過都是閔院長。俊夏請求英勳不要離開秀珍,因秀珍已經一無所有了。

[Episode 21]

Su-jin releases Young-hoon and she hands in the tape to Jun-ha. Thus, Dr. Min is arrested and is indicted for the offense of instigation. Young-hoon waits for Yu-jin outside of a building. When Yu-jin sees Young-hoon, Young-hoon faints due to dehydration.

The Sung family finally learns the truth that Dr. Sung was framed by Dr. Min. It is Dr. Min who should take all responsibilities of the perfunctory surgery on Young-hoon’s mother.

Jun-ha asks Young-hoon not to leave Su-jin because Su-jin has nothing left now.

第二十二集

閔院長被判坐牢,英勳去看他,閔院長請求英勳要照顧秀珍,英勳決定要帶秀珍離開漢城,唯真回到保民醫院。唯美跟宰衍回家,但生活仍非常不快樂。俊夏傷勢已好,但已覺悟到自己已愛上慧貞,金老闆看到慧貞的冷淡,已知她因有所屬。

[Episode 22]

Dr. Min is sentenced to be put into jail. Young-hoon visits Dr. Min in the jail, and Dr. Min asks Young-hoon to take care of Su-jin. Young-hoon decides to leave Seoul with Su-jin.

Yu-jin returns to hospital to continue her duty of a doctor.

Yu-mi lives with Jae-yun, but she is very unhappy.

Jun-ha recovers and he realizes that he falls in love with Hae-jung. Mr. Kim senses the coldness of Hae-jung towards him, and then he learns that Hae-jung loves someone else.

第二十三集

慧貞決定要嫁給金老闆,唯真則認為大姊嫁給不愛的人一定不會幸福。閔院長入獄後,秀珍自責,英勳覺得有愧於秀珍。唯真告知英勳一切風波已過,倆人能否再續前緣,但英勳已決定帶秀珍離開。唯善離家去找基哲,倆人住在一起。金老闆知道慧真愛的是俊夏,決定成全。

[Episode 23]

Hae-jung decides to marry to Mr. Kim. Yu-jin disagrees with Hae-jung’s decision because Hae-jung won’t have happiness if Hae-jung is married to a person who she doesn’t love.

After Dr. Min went into jail, Su-jin feels guilty and Young-hoon also considers that he owe Su-jin for helping him. Yu-jin asks Young-hoon if they could be together again. However, Young-hoon decides to leave with Su-jin.

Yu-sun leaves home to stay with Ki-chul. Mr. Kim finally realizes that Hae-jung loves Jun-ha. Thus he gives up so that Hae-jung and Jun-ha could stay together.

第二十四集

唯真對大姊能和俊夏有情人終成眷屬感到高興。秀珍感到英勳在她的身邊並不快樂,知道她的心裡還想著唯真。唯美自爆緋聞,逼宰衍離婚,並在兩個姊姊的撮合之下,和泰錫一起到美國。唯善和基哲結婚,並很快地懷孕了。因怕唯善難產,俊夏請英勳回來替唯善接生,英勳與唯真再度見了面。

[Episode 24]

Yu-jin is delighted that Hae-jung and Jun-ha are getting married.

Su-jin senses that Young-hoon’s unhappiness and she knows that Young-hoon misses Yu-jin.

Yu-mi makes public about her own scandal and she asks Jae-yun for a divorce. With the helps from her sisters, Yu-mi and Tae-suhk leave for USA to study.

Yu-sun and Ki-chul get married, and she is pregnant soon. Jun-ha fears that Yu-sun might have difficult labor, so he invites Young-hoon to deliver Yu-sun’s baby. Thus, Young-hoon and Yu-jin meet again.

第二十五集(完結篇)

唯美回國參加俊夏和慧貞的婚禮,唯真在婚禮上見到了英勳和秀珍。秀珍和唯真長談,告知英勳喜歡的還是唯真,秀珍留書到美國去。唯善生下一名女嬰,全家歡喜。英勳在秀珍離去之後,回來找唯真。

[Episode 25]

Yu-mi returns to Korea to attend the wedding ceremony of Hae-jung and Jun-ha. In the wedding, Yu-jin sees Young-hoon and Su-jin.

Su-jin has a long talk with Yu-jin and she tells Yu-jin that Yu-jin is the person whom Young-hoon loves. Su-jin writes a letter to Young-hoon before she leaves for USA.

Yu-sun has her baby daughter delivered and the Sung family is excited about it.

After Su-jin left, Young-hoon visits Yu-jin outside of the hospital. They have a deep kiss. THE END!

-------------

HI, gie, :)

In "4 Sisters", CR's role Yu-Jin's father Dr. Sung is a nice and kind person; unfortunately, he is framed by Dr. Min.

I once posted concise synopses of "4 Sisters". Here, I post them again:

[synopsis] Four Sisters

This drama has just started airing today on Arirang TV. I hope someone can capture it.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/intro.asp (you must first go through a very simple registion to view it online)

Oh yes, I enjoyed 'Cheers for the Women' too but only the parts with CR & SJS :P The way they're always bickering is so lively & humorous...& when they're lovey-dovey, it's so romantic :) In 'We're dating now' CR shows her versatility when she grows from a sweet, innocent 18yr old schoolgirl to a matured & lovely 28yr old career woman :D

it wasn't a series. she did the first episode of eric's banjun drama with him right before she did Oh Pil Seung, Bong Soon Young. another actress (han ji hye) worked with eric on the rest of the remaining episodes of his banjun drama. that first episode got the most attention from viewers. i must admit, i loved it. so much so that i've repeated it many times. :)

yup. her scenes with SJS were certainly cute. i made a videotape of just CR/SJS scenes for both Cheers for the Women/Dating Now. it's more fun re-watching the dramas without having to fast forward other ppl's parts. CR is versatile. she can be mature or cute depending on what the role required. very few actresses can pull this off successfully.

Aye, Aye, Nat! high five! I loved Suite Room & have watched several times too! :D coudln't agree with you more on CR's cuteness & versatility :P Other actresses haven't been able to arouse my interest since I fell in love with her :lol:

Aye, Aye, Nat! high five! I loved Suite Room & have watched several times too! :D coudln't agree with you more on CR's cuteness & versatility :P Other actresses haven't been able to arouse my interest since I fell in love with her :lol:

Me too, :P

I am looking forward for the chemistry between her and Nick.

Hope we will soon to see.

Guest fashionista

gie, u can repost anything u want. we need all the help we can get to bring this thread back to its glory days. :-)

serene, high five!!!!!! ah, we all have such great taste, don't we??? lol.

i'm so glad to see more ppl posting. keep it up!

Hello, all! ...found this lovely 2003 magazine photo of CR at one of her chinese board (credit to 'Xiaohuli'..hope I got the name correct) & couldn't resist sharing :D (here it goes!..hope my posting works! :unsure: )

cr200302.jpg

YIPEE! it works this time! :lol: