Chae Rim 채림

Admin

i'd like to send her something too, but whats the correct add again? anyone?

Okie, further to my earlier post, with regards to Olive9's address in english, I managed to get the assistance of K&M from chaerim's paradise for the translation...

한국 means South Korea...you could just leave the rest of the address as is and it would still get to her in Korea.......Seoul (서울) Mah-Poh-Goo (마포구), Gohng-Deog-Dohng (공덕동), Number 275 (275번지 ), LG Mah-Poh Building ( LG마포빌딩) 11th Floor (11층)If anyone planning to send something to CR for her birthday, I hope the above helps...I'll be sending something to her anyway, albeit, belated :lol:

-----------------------

Thanks a bunch Nat & cutiepie for all the dl links & pics...ooooh totally appreciate :) ...was not able to access internet over the weekend cos my home pc crashed :tears: & only able to sneak in now for a quick look from my office pc :sweatingbullets:

Guest arielcc

sorry this is out of the topic but, im trying to DL something from CB but it keeps on asking for id and pw.. do i have to join?? and i don't understand the text :unsure: .. can someone help me with this.. thanks

Just click cancel when they ask u for id & password and the box will disappear. You will then see the clubbox window with filename, size, status.. Click start and yr download begins. That is, if the clubbox does not require a password like in creidesca's. Hope this helps!

Actually I also only succeeded using clubbox after some trial & error. Cos I didn't understand a word of Korean and it's was like a matter of clicking on the right buttons :sweatingbullets:

Guest antinh85

so Chae rim is going to rest for now??? i miss her in China series.. for some reason........i yearn to see in ancient clothing again... lolz...

Guest jeejee+

ovette, cassandra & anyone else who're interested....I've juz been chatting with siwen of lovechaelim.com & she informed me that they've sent birthday presents to CR via one of their korean friends who'll forward them to her agent Olive9. She suggests we can mail card or presents to Olive9...the only problem is the english address on Olive9's website is different from the Korean address which is the correct one as verified by her korean friend with Olive9, so we'll need someone to translate that into english...or maybe someone here knows? the address is 한국 서울 마포구 공덕동 275번지 LG마포빌딩 11층 olive9

The rep at Olive9 had informed them CR's not in Korea now, so they'll pass the presents to her when she return & they'll ask for her signature as acknowledgement of receipt...hope this info is of some help :unsure: I might be sending her a present if I can get the address in english...but guess it'll be a belated one lor cos' the time's running short :lol:

Thank so much for your information serene :)

The rep at Olive9 had informed them CR's not in Korea now

Where is chaerim now??? China ??

^

^

ur so lucky you could dl from CB.. maybe the account you're dl-ing from needs you to be a CB member too.. so register first from dl-ing

thanks ovette but im already a CB member.. i've waited for an hour but still the file im downloading remains at 0%.. i guess i just have to download CB again...

Just click cancel when they ask u for id & password and the box will disappear. You will then see the clubbox window with filename, size, status.. Click start and yr download begins. That is, if the clubbox does not require a password like in creidesca's. Hope this helps!

Actually I also only succeeded using clubbox after some trial & error. Cos I didn't understand a word of Korean and it's was like a matter of clicking on the right buttons :sweatingbullets:

i actually registered an account already cos i thought it will solve the problem.. but then it didn't LoL.. i guess it's not just my luck.. im actually downloading LOTAS since i lost my copy.. i guess i just have to be patient with torrent.. anyway thank you guys...

Okie, further to my earlier post, with regards to Olive9's address in english, I managed to get the assistance of K&M from chaerim's paradise for the translation...

한국 means South Korea...you could just leave the rest of the address as is and it would still get to her in Korea.......Seoul (서울) Mah-Poh-Goo (마포구), Gohng-Deog-Dohng (공덕동), Number 275 (275번지 ), LG Mah-Poh Building ( LG마포빌딩) 11th Floor (11층)If anyone planning to send something to CR for her birthday, I hope the above helps...I'll be sending something to her anyway, albeit, belated :lol:

-----------------------

Thanks a bunch Nat & cutiepie for all the dl links & pics...ooooh totally appreciate :) ...was not able to access internet over the weekend cos my home pc crashed :tears: & only able to sneak in now for a quick look from my office pc :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the address.. :)

Guest ovette

thanks for the address... mine is probably belated too since my finals week is coming up.. i need to concentrate on my studies first..

i was kinda frustrated coz i already did my letter for her a few months back, then the pad where i wrote it all was spilled with water...and everything was lost! i have to do it all again... hrm... maybe ill be able to send it even a month later.. it's so belated!

anyway.. how are we gonna get her signature ? :)

thanks for the address... mine is probably belated too since my finals week is coming up.. i need to concentrate on my studies first..

i was kinda frustrated coz i already did my letter for her a few months back, then the pad where i wrote it all was spilled with water...and everything was lost! i have to do it all again... hrm... maybe ill be able to send it even a month later.. it's so belated!

anyway.. how are we gonna get her signature ? :)

Hmmm....better not place too much hopes on her signature. Although the rep at olive9 promised to get CR to acknowledge receipt but I'm a bit sceptical about these agents' words... :rolleyes: maybe we can enclose a self-addressed envelope, cross our fingers & hope for the best :lol:

Thank so much for your information serene :)

The rep at Olive9 had informed them CR's not in Korea now

Where is chaerim now??? China ??

No idea...most probably, cos' she mentioned before she'll be contiunuing her chinese language studies in Beijing ;)

Guest ovette

oh yah... her chinese language class! i just hoped she stays in korea and continue her study there lol..

but if she feels more comfortable being in china, ill support her all the way!

HAPPY B-DAY CHAERIM may the good Lord Bless You. Wishing for your good health and success to your career.

Hope to see you in widescreen with JDG. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

HAPPY B-DAY CHAERIM may the good Lord Bless You. Wishing for your good health and success to your career.

Hope to see you in widescreen with JDG. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Yes, Happy birthday to Chaerim and for your successes in your career .

bscap0001-2.jpg

have you seen this in DJS?? i don't know if someone posted this already here or in DJS forum... the name of CR's lawyer is actually "Jang Dong Gun".. reminds me of AAE hahaha.. i was rewatching DJS ep1 and 2 last night when that scene just came to me.. and i was reading a forum and also someone post this..

Guest fashionista

coverdvddjspa1.jpg

nenusa & xiaoS_sweet

here are the covers for the dvd sets with eng/chinese sub.

the one on the left is a 10 disc set and is $22. the one on the right is a 2 disc dvd9 set for $12.99.

i've pm u both on the addresses of the locations where u can get the dvd set. u can also check with your local chinese dvd stores that sell korean dramas. i'm sure they have it.

20070327103716.555.0.jpg

200703270832031001_1.jpg

70470_l.jpg

20070327084909.158.0.jpg

the pictures above correspond to articles talking about birthday presents they receive from Japanese/Chinese fans.

CR's necklace in DJS

113175879.jpg

Guest nenusa

coverdvddjspa1.jpg

nenusa & xiaoS_sweet

here are the covers for the dvd sets with eng/chinese sub.

the one on the left is a 10 disc set and is $22. the one on the right is a 2 disc dvd9 set for $12.99.

i've pm u both on the addresses of the locations where u can get the dvd set. u can also check with your local chinese dvd stores that sell korean dramas. i'm sure they have it.

20070327103716.555.0.jpg

200703270832031001_1.jpg

70470_l.jpg

20070327084909.158.0.jpg

the pictures above correspond to articles talking about birthday presents they receive from Japanese/Chinese fans.

CR's necklace in DJS

113175879.jpg

THANKS. YOU'RE INDEED A DARLING!!! AM GOING TO MONTEREY TOMORROW PM

Guest fashionista

THANKS. YOU'RE INDEED A DARLING!!! AM GOING TO MONTEREY TOMORROW PM

u may wanna print out a copy of the cover just in case u need to show them exactly which version u want.

Guest shanmei

2007년 3월 27일 (화) 11:57 스포츠서울

20070327130109.735.0.jpg

채림, 해외팬 생일선물 '함박웃음'

한류스타 채림(28)이 해외 팬들이 보내준 생일선물에 함박웃음을 터뜨렸다.

최근 KBS2 ‘달자의 봄’ 종영후 휴식을 취하고 있는 채림은 28일 생일을 맞는다. 생일을 앞두고 일본과 중국 팬들이 보낸 인형 옷 화장품 등 생일 축하 선물에 감격했다.

특히 미야자와 미사코라는 일본 팬은 다음달 5일 한국을 방문할 기회가 있다며 채림의 생일 선물을 직접 전달하고 싶다고 소속사인 올리브나인에 연락하기도 했다. 그는 “요즘 인터넷으로 KBS2 ‘달자의 봄’을 재미있게 보고 있다”며 “한국어를 독학하고 있고 직접 채림의 팬사이트를 2년째 운영하고 있다”면서 채림의 열렬한 팬을 자처했다.

채림은 이혼의 아픔을 딛고 ‘달자의 봄’으로 화려하게 복귀했다. 30대 노처녀 달자의 일과 사랑을 그린 이 드라마에서 한결 성숙해진 모습으로 시청자들의 큰 호응을 받았다.

한편 오는 30일 군에서 제대하는 박광현(30)도 일본팬에게서 속옷과 과자 등을 선물받았다. 지난 2005년 1월 MBC ‘단팥빵’을 끝으로 입대한 박광현은 “어떤 역이든 가리지 않고 보다 성숙하고 좋은 연기로 팬들의 성원에 보답하겠다”고 밝혔다.

조현정기자 hjcho@

<내 손안의 뉴스 스포츠서울닷컴 뉴스 알리미 557 + NATE/MagicN>

Guest ovette

what does the above article say?? :)

and what did the article say about CR's gifts? lol

aahh the necklace! i really like! :)

Guest jeejee+

2007년 3월 27일 (화) 11:57 스포츠서울

20070327130109.735.0.jpg

채림, 해외팬 생일선물 '함박웃음'

한류스타 채림(28)이 해외 팬들이 보내준 생일선물에 함박웃음을 터뜨렸다.

최근 KBS2 ‘달자의 봄’ 종영후 휴식을 취하고 있는 채림은 28일 생일을 맞는다. 생일을 앞두고 일본과 중국 팬들이 보낸 인형 옷 화장품 등 생일 축하 선물에 감격했다.

특히 미야자와 미사코라는 일본 팬은 다음달 5일 한국을 방문할 기회가 있다며 채림의 생일 선물을 직접 전달하고 싶다고 소속사인 올리브나인에 연락하기도 했다. 그는 “요즘 인터넷으로 KBS2 ‘달자의 봄’을 재미있게 보고 있다”며 “한국어를 독학하고 있고 직접 채림의 팬사이트를 2년째 운영하고 있다”면서 채림의 열렬한 팬을 자처했다.

채림은 이혼의 아픔을 딛고 ‘달자의 봄’으로 화려하게 복귀했다. 30대 노처녀 달자의 일과 사랑을 그린 이 드라마에서 한결 성숙해진 모습으로 시청자들의 큰 호응을 받았다.

한편 오는 30일 군에서 제대하는 박광현(30)도 일본팬에게서 속옷과 과자 등을 선물받았다. 지난 2005년 1월 MBC ‘단팥빵’을 끝으로 입대한 박광현은 “어떤 역이든 가리지 않고 보다 성숙하고 좋은 연기로 팬들의 성원에 보답하겠다”고 밝혔다.

조현정기자 hjcho@

<내 손안의 뉴스 스포츠서울닷컴 뉴스 알리미 557 + NATE/MagicN>

thanks so much shanmei for news of chaerim , that picture of chaerim now?? and news said about her birthday right??

Guest ovette

i can read some of them..

oh so happy the news branded CHAERIM as a HALLYU STAR :)

채림, 해외팬 생일선물 '함박웃음'... i think it says her overseas fans gave her birthday presents.. im not sure what 함박 is.. but i think it meant it gave her smiles. :)

im so happy ChaeRim received lots of gifts! the picture is an old one i believe :)

Guest fashionista

Wow, the dvd sets are now selling? I should go to chinatown and find out myself.

well, i saw it online on the 18th and actually bought it on the 24th. i was so surprise cuz the drama only ended on the 15th. the video quality is awesome. :)