Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest cutiepie

i love the poster so much i'm gonna have it print out in a 16x20 poster size and frame it. :)

the group that's gonna sub "thank you" is one of the 4 groups that was gonna do "the devil". it pulled out of that project cuz too many groups are subbing the "devil".

there are so many teams subbing the same drama these days :w00t:

seems like many people enjoyed 'thank you' so definitely going to check it out..if you check out 'devil' please let me know what you thought of it :)

i didn't finish downloading dr.bong from tses, the subs seemed very incomplete, not sure if they were better after ep9, so gonna wait for zhbbs for those

found some old articles while browsing 1star

wz1166839677248r1ja9.jpg

wz116776792294l1cr3.jpg

wz1169851653952l1rk8.jpg

Guest fashionista

thanks cutiepie! yup, will check out "the devil" later on tonite when it finish dl-ing. my bt is not running too well today :(

EDIT: after watching ep 1/2, it's okay....reminds me of "Medium". i'll continue to watch it to see if it can get me hook...will check out TY in a few hours.

ovette, cassandra & anyone else who're interested....I've juz been chatting with siwen of lovechaelim.com & she informed me that they've sent birthday presents to CR via one of their korean friends who'll forward them to her agent Olive9. She suggests we can mail card or presents to Olive9...the only problem is the english address on Olive9's website is different from the Korean address which is the correct one as verified by her korean friend with Olive9, so we'll need someone to translate that into english...or maybe someone here knows? the address is 한국 서울 마포구 공덕동 275번지 LG마포빌딩 11층 olive9

The rep at Olive9 had informed them CR's not in Korea now, so they'll pass the presents to her when she return & they'll ask for her signature as acknowledgement of receipt...hope this info is of some help :unsure: I might be sending her a present if I can get the address in english...but guess it'll be a belated one lor cos' the time's running short :lol:

Guest ovette

wow i like!!!! :)

how again..? so il just send a gift then send it to this??

한국 서울 마포구 공덕동 275번지 LG마포빌딩 11층 olive9

ohh..... i'll love it if i could also get her autograph.. oh what a dream come true if that happens!

Guest fashionista

300k Link for Making #13

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_dalja13_300.asf

700k Link for Making #13

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_700/dra_dalja13_700.asf

here are some caps to go with the vid. :)

15040fu8.jpg

15568uc6.jpg

15712tq2.jpg

16627fp5.jpg

16301fj3.jpg

16326oh4.jpg

16674qv0.jpg

17109ke6.jpg

17133mn3.jpg

17163wz5.jpg

17200zo3.jpg

17428ew4.jpg

17460pa5.jpg

17502my1.jpg

17709hu7.jpg

18038zb2.jpg

18126ou5.jpg

18151lk3.jpg

Guest cutiepie

EDIT: after watching ep 1/2, it's okay....reminds me of "Medium". i'll continue to watch it to see if it can get me hook...will check out TY in a few hours.

ah thanks for the info, off to download TY now, i have a feeling that i will like TY more than the other dramas, lol

thanks for the making of #13, seems so short!!

making of #13 700k version

http://www.sendspace.com/file/indb8w

Guest fashionista

ah thanks for the info, off to download TY now, i have a feeling that i will like TY more than the other dramas, lol

thanks for the making of #13, seems so short!!

making of #13 700k version

http://www.sendspace.com/file/indb8w

i was hoping the making #13 was a lengthy interview with CR, but nope. at least, she's in it. i wonder if they're gonna give us #14.

my ep 1 of TY is almost done...less than 10% left. :lol: can't wait to see it!

Edit: just finished watching TY -- i'm really liking it. :) cutiepie, what did u think of it?

Guest cutiepie

i was hoping the making #13 was a lengthy interview with CR, but nope. at least, she's in it. i wonder if they're gonna give us #14.

my ep 1 of TY is almost done...less than 10% left. :lol: can't wait to see it!

Edit: just finished watching TY -- i'm really liking it. :) cutiepie, what did u think of it?

me too! i'll be following TY and WYH every week, hehe :D

don't think this was posted before

viewimage1a1d695ip5.jpg

source: DC gallery

ovette, cassandra & anyone else who're interested....I've juz been chatting with siwen of lovechaelim.com & she informed me that they've sent birthday presents to CR via one of their korean friends who'll forward them to her agent Olive9. She suggests we can mail card or presents to Olive9...the only problem is the english address on Olive9's website is different from the Korean address which is the correct one as verified by her korean friend with Olive9, so we'll need someone to translate that into english...or maybe someone here knows? the address is 한국 서울 마포구 공덕동 275번지 LG마포빌딩 11층 olive9

The rep at Olive9 had informed them CR's not in Korea now, so they'll pass the presents to her when she return & they'll ask for her signature as acknowledgement of receipt...hope this info is of some help :unsure: I might be sending her a present if I can get the address in english...but guess it'll be a belated one lor cos' the time's running short :lol:

i'd like to send her something too, but whats the correct add again? anyone?

after DJS, i'm been hunting for CR's other dramas...

as for now, i'm so caught up with LOTAS & WOTYC....

both dramas which she collab with Alec Su which i gave a missed...

but now i'm loving them.. :)

i'm such a bad fan.... :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Guest ovette

i hope she's still do a lot of projects for the following months... i hope she stays in korea much longer..

is she back in china now?

Guest fashionista

i hope she's still do a lot of projects for the following months... i hope she stays in korea much longer..

is she back in china now?

not sure...u know about her keeping a low profile. some ppl love the media blitz, CR just goes back about her private life once work is done.

Guest lurve_kdrama

chae rim looks so cute with curly hair in dalja's spring..

shes so cute..

I've watched all about eve and she acts really good..

:rolleyes:

Guest fashionista

chae rim looks so cute with curly hair in dalja's spring..

shes so cute..

I've watched all about eve and she acts really good..

:rolleyes:

CR has never let her fans down. each and every performance has been amazing. she has a knack for being convincing in every role and once a particular role is over, she moves on to another role w/out a hitch. she shreds the previous character's image and manages to convince the audience she's someone else. :) that's the mark of a great actress!

Guest ovette

^

^

^

i SOOO much AGREE!!! she's what can be called an actress. she's stunning in every role she partakes :)

yeah.. i kinda like her that way.. but i also want to know what she's up to..

hrm.. i wonder how she's gonna celebrate her birthday. does she still hold parties with fan meetings like before? :)

Guest fashionista

^

^

^

i SOOO much AGREE!!! she's what can be called an actress. she's stunning in every role she partakes :)

yeah.. i kinda like her that way.. but i also want to know what she's up to..

hrm.. i wonder how she's gonna celebrate her birthday. does she still hold parties with fan meetings like before? :)

i wanna know what she's up to too. i respect her privacy, but as a fan, i'd love to know what she's doing :)

Guest ovette

yeah... as a fan! i hope her agency will keep her busy with projects.. not that i want to stress ChaeRim out. i just want to keep seeing her. maybe a movie.. since she's only done one i think (i havent even seen that old movie)?? right?

one of my life's dreams is to actually meet her that's why i envy those in the BTS pics who see them film in the streets, they even get take pictures of her.. aww! the doctor was also lucky!

Guest ovette

^

^

ur so lucky you could dl from CB.. maybe the account you're dl-ing from needs you to be a CB member too.. so register first from dl-ing