[drama 2008] White Lies 하얀 거짓말

Guest huangsy

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drumon

Now that they are married what is happening between them?

Yeah, they married, sure a lot of relationship troubles among the family.

so on.....aired upto Ep 24 :rolleyes:

So why did the mother want her autistic son to get married? As soon as there is a little problem she blames the daughter-in-law and then snatches her son back like he was some little boy. She makes him sit up underneath her and even sleep with her! :o What's up with dat?????? :blink:

Also did the son throw a tantrum and say he wanted to sleep with his wife?

Does he have a gift for remembering numbers or something? Can his gift be used for the business?

When the lead girl was pregnant and got hit by a car accident, did her mother give her baby away? Is that her grandson in the orphanage? Why are they calling the grandmother all of a sudden? How can she do that really!? What authority and what moral allows her to do such a thing to her own flesh and blood!?

One last thing is the guy that the cheating boyfriend wife is having an affair with is the cop that played on Don't Be Swayed. He's cute!

• 2 weeks later...

Every character in this drama are white liars.

Interesting.........

Can you tell me what's going on????

The thing that is getting to me most is:

- What did the mother do to her own grandchild? Did she sell him or what? Was he abused for the past 6 years? Why was he at the orphanage? Is she making the slouch of a son-in-law act like he is the father? How can she be so cruel?

- The mother with the austic son .... why is she sleeping with her son???? What is wrong with her? Why is it ok for her to be sleeping with her grown married son!!!!!!! Do she expect her son to have intimate relations with his wife or with her? What's going on there?????

- On to the cheating couple. Once he found out his wife was cheating did she confess? Even if she confessed and have since found out about her husband's relationship with the donesae isn't she still cheating. But doesn't she have a nerve to get sick about her husband! What is up with that?

- The grand cheater of them all.... What is he up to? Does he plan to steal the store from his stepmother or what? Does he still think he has the right to dictate his ex-girl friend now sister-in-law's life? Where is he coming from?

- Whisper down the lane - What's up with him? Is he getting any better?

Thanks!

Guest Bijan630

Hi gerryg! I hope by the time this starts, (I'm on the last week of Don't Be Swayed), that you'll be able to fill me in. After over 5 years of watching K-dramas, I wish I understood the language better. Maybe someone can hypnotize me and when I wake up I'll be able to read, write, and speak the language fluently. :D

Can someome please tell me what is going on.

- Is the mother of the austic son trying to make his wife take herbal medicine to get pregnant.

- Did his wife refuse. Under what grounds?

- What has happen to the little boy? Was he abused real bad? How much does the husband know. Does he knows the little boy is his oldest daughter son?

Archived