[drama 2008] White Lies 하얀 거짓말

Guest huangsy

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maggu

Last Episode on Friday. It was a good daily morning drama!

It looks like the drama will end with the death of president Shin.

Guest moredhol

Yep TT.TT I tried both those sites and can't seem to find it. TT.TT

It doens't have to be from the beginning, I just really want to watch this drama so badly.

& can't download because im using someone else's computer and its REALLY slow.

You can watch it at: http://aja-aja.com/regular/white-lies (and quite a lot of other drama without subtitles).

I watched 90% of this series with 30% understanding. Even so it was still a great series.

Can anyone summarize what happened at the end. Why was the austic son in the hospital? Why did he need several operations?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest aaadramavr

This show is being aired with english subs but only up to episode 40 so far. I did not get episode 1-3 and I don know how to change the format of the ones I recorded. But the show is on LA 18.3 in So Cal around 9:00 am +or- 10 minutes. check listings.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kiju87h

I just noticed that dramafever.com will be showing this drama later this month. The storyline seems pretty interesting so I'll be looking forward to this one. I found a fan made MV on youtube that shows some really cute scenes and made me want to watch this drama even more. And a (short) preview for the drama and a cute video of some of the cast members dancing to 2pm's "Again & Again". Apparently the guy who plays Hyung Woo is a big fan :lol:. The longest drama I've watched was "Golden Bride" so hopefully I'll make it through this one.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Schneewitchen

Are these two young men somehow related? As far as I understand it, the other woman is joeng woos real mother and the 2nd wife of the late husband of Mdm shin. Am I right?

Guest Schneewitchen

but I'm getting so disgusted by what I've been watching so far. Have they at least gotten to a point of letting the viewers in on what actually happened between the Shinster, the deceased husband, what she did to her own son to make him a mental case, and the hatred between her and her step-son?

I would really like to know what the purpose of all of this nonsense is and where it's heading concerning the ending.

Archived