[닮은꼴 - 힙합 뮤지션] HIP HOP MUSICIANS LOOKING ALI

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest I AM ON AWAY
Lexy/GilGun,EpikHigh/DJDoc,JuSuc/EunJiWon,YangDongGeun/MCMong
My votes go to: Lexy - I loved her first album (her second was OK) and even though Gilgun dances much much better (her matrix dance!), I still like Lexy Epik High - I like DJ.Doc too but Epik High seem like easier people to relate to (probably bc I see them all the time in Show Programs). I LOVE LOVE old DJ Doc songs like "DOC와 춤을"... ♬ 할아버지 할머니도 춤을 춰요~ ♪ :)Eun Ji Won - Eun Ji Won forver :lol:MC Mong - Yang Dong Geun is a funny guy toooo but MC Mong is adorable. -edit- I'm guessing this poll will be kind of bias bc most people would recognize the more 'main stream' artists... e.i. epik high > dj doc.... oh well :sweatingbullets: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 렉시 (Lexy) VS 길건 (Gil Gun) tt29qs.jpgttt1xj.jpg both have strong image, sex appeal. both use stage names. lexy's real name is "hwang hyo sook" and gil gun's real name is "gil gun ee." both born in the year 1979 (lexy 05/03/1979, gilgun 04/19/1979). both are good at dancing. with gilgun's case, she was backdancer for popular artist such as lee hyori, baek ji young, eun ji won, etc. she was also in lee hyori's music video and is also known as hyori's dance teacher. both are similar in height (and weight), as lexy in 170cm and gilgun is 169cm. as you can note from the pictures they dress similar as well. a difference would be that lexy rarely wears short skirts and even when she wears skirts she usualy wears it long, while gilgun chooses tight tops and short skirts, and lext wears it (her shirt) baggy. gil gun always shows her belly button to show sex appeal and feminine feel. bottom line, gilgun dresses a bit more feminine. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 에픽하이 (Epik High) VS DJ DOC tttt9dt.jpg both consist of 3 members. both have individualistic lyrics and rap, each loved for their unique stage presence. another similarity is that they both decorate the pages of the newpapers. with epik high, for their various good deeds to/for the community and dj. doc for stuff like drunk driving and violence. -_- of course, dj.doc has made headlines for their good deeds as well (their charity concert on christmas eve, etc) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 주석 (Ju Suc) VS 은지원 (Eun Ji Won) ttttt9bl.jpg both are adored for their cute faces (^_^). difference would be that juuc debuted with club masterplan (hiphop) and eun ji won debuted as idol group sechskies. after the disbanding of individual groups, they returned as hip hop artists. both are seen as being fashionable. both were born in 1978. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 양동근 (Yang Dong Geun) VS MC 몽 (MC Mong) tttttt2ss.jpg both have faces with individuality/personality. similarity is that they both gained popularity through nonstop. both played characters with lots of personality and both their individual popular sayings were much loved by the viewers. yang dong geun's case, "HAN TUH SWA! (한턱 쏴!)"; mc mong's case "NAN MUH GEU RUET DA (난 뭐 그렇다)." difference would be that yang dong geun was initially an actor and mc mong was intially a rapper (the fact that mc mong was a member of peoplegroup is well known) both were also born in 1979 credits to http://trendin.patzzi.com/fashion/trend_fa...Opt=&searchStr=

Guest suejinners

Lexy has better songs. But Of course Gil gun dances better

DJ DOC i love epik high also! but everyone's gonna vote for them... since DjD.o.c was more popular back then.. most of soompi wont be too familiar with their HIT songs.

EunJiWon

Mc Mong

Guest JuWon6o

LEXY is more popular i think, shes more cute.

DJ DOC all the way, Epik High is a cool group but cant beat the legends.

Eun Ji Won, hes more fun to watch on shows.

MC mong, YDG is a great actor, i cant say the same about his music.

Guest 177z_Aym

lexy=)

dj doc ..i also love epik high but gotta go with old school hip hop DJ DOC =)

eun ji won

mc mong<<cuz his adorable =)

Archived