Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the guy @ the audition just said feb, but he didn't say if it was the beg of feb, mid, end or what. i guess we'll all know by march -___________-;

Guest flyaway.

wow march..hmm..I saw in the website..there's two contact emails...but are we allow to contact them and ask?

No. I remember reading somewhere that said auditionees are not allowed to contact them for that kind of stuff.

EDIT*

I just checked on avexworldaudition.com and I saw this:

"Applicants may not contact us for application status."

That was regarding the applications for the first round.

But I'm pretty sure it's like that for the other rounds too.

I don't think they want us asking when the next round is or if we passed or not.

Guest ohdangchang

don't contact them, if you passed

they'll contact you, they wouldn't want

thousands of people asking them the same question

it would be quite annoying to them.. LOL

Guest a_dreamer143

LOl..ya sure..let's wait! It will come soon ...=p

hopefully we'll hear sumthin from sum1 who passed :] so we would know theyve started sending out results

Guest rynoa86

start checking your emails, cause avex star search has started sending the emails out.

good luck everyone!

Yeah how did you find out? Were you sent an e-mail? :D

I hope they sound out e-mails for both the star search and world auditions because I didn't hear anything about anyone finding out results for the world audition yet... even though somewhere on the site they said people would be notified by December. :sweatingbullets:

Good luck everyone!

Guest a_dreamer143

Yeah how did you find out? Were you sent an e-mail? :D

I hope they sound out e-mails for both the star search and world auditions because I didn't hear anything about anyone finding out results for the world audition yet... even though somewhere on the site they said people would be notified by December. :sweatingbullets:

Good luck everyone!

someone posted before that a duo from UK was notified or sumthin lol

Guest rynoa86

someone posted before that a duo from UK was notified or sumthin lol

Weren't they just asked to provide another clip of themselves singing? I saw a few posts about people just being asked to provide additional videos or photos.

Guest a_dreamer143

Weren't they just asked to provide another clip of themselves singing? I saw a few posts about people just being asked to provide additional videos or photos.

oh idk lol anyway gluck every1! :D

Guest ohbliss

The UK duo was for World Auditions. They were notified around december & asked to put up another clip as well as another girl on youtube. (People I know of.)

Avex Star Search is mailing people right around NOW for pictures & clips.

Guest a_dreamer143

The UK duo was for World Auditions. They were notified around december & asked to put up another clip as well as another girl.

Avex Star Search is mailing people right around NOW for pictures & clips.

oh cool ^^ but didnt they record the people at the auditions?

Guest ohbliss

oh cool ^^ but didnt they record the people at the auditions?

Yes, but before they pick people to send to Japan...they want to narrow it down more probably. You can't tell someone's full potential from ONE song they sang for example.

Guest a_dreamer143

Yes, but before they pick people to send to Japan...they want to narrow it down more probably. You can't tell someone's full potential from ONE song they sang for example.

got it ;] did u audition?

Guest a_dreamer143

Yes I did. ^^

Wish everyone the best of luck.

awesome!!gluck to you and the rest of the people who auditioned :D

oh yeah did they email u asking for more pics?

Guest joy yellow

Oh, really?

When did you get the email?

And did you audition for the Star Search or the World audition?

Sorry for the questions. lol.

I didn't even audition for modeling, but I was just curious.

I wish you luck!

ok sorry that i haven't gotten back to this but i kind of forgot... haha

they said they didn't want me like posting stuff on forums or w/e bc all results aren't in quite yet

but they first emailed me saying that they were interested in seeing more of me so to send photos, and then they asked me when i have vacation from school

then i sent them a bunch of pictures

they were like "thanks for the quick reply!" etc

i'm one of the semi-finalists from ny! haha they said either the 15-16 of feb i'm supposed to do a photoshoot for like headshots and stuff with the other semi-finalist from NY?

i think maybe shes the other person chosen from modeling i guesss...?

i auditioned for star search in new york.

also, i'm not exactly sure what i got in for, because even though i auditioned for modeling, i sang a song instead of doing a walk... idk haha

Archived